PDA

View Full Version : Heroes of Might and Magic 3

Jisho23
06-04-2010, 11:49 AM
Every time a bring this up, its almost always "I remember that game. It was pretty awesome." I find is strange that the game seems to be really well liked yet is never discussed.

So lets discuss! I'm a tower person obviously because tower has the best spell pool in the game.

Scissors
06-04-2010, 01:07 PM
I actually just bought and started playing this game a couple months ago. I played the first two when they first came out, but got sick of them by the time the third one was out. I'm getting kinda bored with this one now though. I had more fun with the first two because I was playing against other people. It's not as fun single player.

Arkhan
06-04-2010, 04:20 PM
man. heroes 3.

:D

I prefer rampart and necropolis. :D

Rampart was awesome. RANGERS FTW

echidna
06-14-2010, 09:07 AM
love this game its one of the best ever games created if you have friends to play it with i like necropolis and stronghold

Tsar
07-03-2010, 01:53 PM
I played it for many years. My uncle and I use to play hotseat often,once we played for 12 hours striaght good times.

I loved most castles they all have unique ways of playing them.

Pk116
07-11-2010, 08:16 PM
Although the second in the series is my favorite by far, the third, which changed castles from hero class to structure type, was not bad.. I compare the changes from Heroes of Might and Magic I-IV to those of Civilization I-IV; the first was a little primitive, the second was a faithful sequel, the third changed some core things, and the fourth was just pretty far out there. I will still go back to the first and second, but the third just never did anything for me. I did like that you could play it on the MSN Gaming Zone, though. Everyone would always pick the hero with chain lightning as his bonus and own you. It was a little imbalanced, if I recall.

JapanesePeso
07-16-2010, 10:32 PM
I played all these and all the might of magic games as a kid. A lot of memories of youth stuck in front of the computer hehe.

I played the first three HOMM a couple of years ago actually. Still really fun games and a blast to play.