PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Ball Z Burst Limit

kupomogli
03-11-2011, 01:53 AM
I just bought the game from Ebay and have two questions.

The first question is an Ebay feedback response, feedback, etc. The picture of the game was the US version with M rating, and the seller listed the format NTSC(N. America.) When I received the game it was Pegi 12, which is a PAL specific. I understand that it's in English still, but it's still not from this region. It's also a poor sales tactic, as it's falsifying information in order to get someone who doesn't know any better or just doesn't care as long as it plays in their system to purchase it. What with others do in my position. Message the seller, return the item and demand a refund or am I being a little bit too OCD about it?

The second question is that if I decide to keep it, even with the PAL version can I still play against other regions or am I stuck playing against PAL gamers.

The 1 2 P
03-11-2011, 04:42 AM
I don't have a PS3 but since all of the games are region free you should be able to play against whoever is online at that time, or atleast thats how Xbl and the pc works. But if it were me I would send it back for a refund. I suppose on the one hand it shouldn't matter to you as much since it will still play on your system but based on the auctions description the item he sent you wasn't correctly listed. So what you do next is really up to you.

Slightly off topic but I got this game awhile back from Sears when it was on clearance and still haven't played it yet. Let me know how the gameplay is if you decide to keep this one.

Rev. Link
03-11-2011, 12:50 PM
I agree. If it was listed as NTSC and even had a picture showing that, I'd send it back. Get in touch with the seller and let them know you're not happy.

Matt-El
03-13-2011, 05:03 AM
Yeah, just return it. It was misleading. Then go and purchase it from a store to make sure what you're buying.