PDA

View Full Version : Apple Commodore Old Games/ Need advice.

mpat15
06-01-2011, 08:38 AM
Hey Guys,

I need some insight. On saturday I was out yard saleing and I ran into a box of old computer games/learning games/flight simulators. They were all apple and commodore floppys, rather large in size all complete. I will say I am not an computer game expert, I stick mainly to any and all systems. I am ebay literate however and been trying to look this stuff up with little to no success ( I have seen some stuff that really sells well for old mac's but nothing exact). I paid $2 for about 30 games, so regardless of the answer I will not be at a huge financial loss :). I'm just curious in general, is there a market for this stuff or should I just junk it/goodwill it.

Thanks in advance.
Mike

calthaer
06-01-2011, 09:13 AM
It might depend on the game? Like for any system, it's all about the rarity. I see some Apple II games go for $.99; others go for more. I own the system, but don't buy "new" games for it...but some people might want to.

mpat15
06-01-2011, 10:20 AM
Yea I figured it was similar to the systems and can't provide a list right now as I'm at work. Just trying to gauge if there is still a market for these. I appreciate the imput!

Mike

Wookie
06-01-2011, 11:50 AM
Look for any Ultima or Infocom titles, and some of the early Electronic Arts games in the folio packaging can be worth a few bucks. Otherwise it's pretty much hit and miss.

Jorpho
06-01-2011, 05:26 PM
I'd love to see the list of what you got, even though I doubt it could be worth all that much.

mpat15
06-03-2011, 12:05 AM
Heres a List, a couple ok ones....and a stinker or 20. Keep in mind though...2-3 bucks is what I paid for them all if I recall correctly. Couple software thinks in the box too.

Party Quiz Game
http://cgi.ebay.com/Party-Quiz-Trivia-Game-Atari-and-Commodore-64-/130524602998?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e63df6276 (not bad)
World Games
World's Greatest FB Game
Project Space Station
California Games
Pitstop 2
Wheel of Fortune
Music Construction Set
Pinball Construction Set
Phm Pegasus
Paperboy
Carmen Sandiego
Adventures in Europe
GFL Championship football
Microzine-5 different floppys each individual, with 5 educational games on them. I cannot find anything on these via ebay.
Skillbuilders
Award ware

Also have a box of 10 doublesided disketts.

T2KFreeker
08-18-2011, 08:15 PM
Heres a List, a couple ok ones....and a stinker or 20. Keep in mind though...2-3 bucks is what I paid for them all if I recall correctly. Couple software thinks in the box too.

Party Quiz Game
http://cgi.ebay.com/Party-Quiz-Trivia-Game-Atari-and-Commodore-64-/130524602998?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e63df6276 (not bad)
World Games
World's Greatest FB Game
Project Space Station
California Games
Pitstop 2
Wheel of Fortune
Music Construction Set
Pinball Construction Set
Phm Pegasus
Paperboy
Carmen Sandiego
Adventures in Europe
GFL Championship football
Microzine-5 different floppys each individual, with 5 educational games on them. I cannot find anything on these via ebay.
Skillbuilders
Award ware

Also have a box of 10 doublesided disketts.

Funny as this is, how many of them are for the C64? I adore the stuff personally.

Nikademus1969
08-18-2011, 10:23 PM
Music Construction Set
Pinball Construction Set

If you have the original packaging for those, you might be in luck as those are early EA games.