PDA

View Full Version : Competition games.

LimitedEditionMuseum
07-01-2013, 06:28 PM
For competitions, marathons, and tournaments, what are the best current gen games suited for this. any and all games welcome. only thing is, they have to be games that will actually draw attention and will always be in demand.

needler420
07-01-2013, 07:05 PM
For competitions, marathons, and tournaments, what are the best current gen games suited for this. any and all games welcome. only thing is, they have to be games that will actually draw attention and will always be in demand.

If you want competitions, marathons, and tournaments then get ready to play a lot of FPS or fighting games. Not too much in the middle.

LimitedEditionMuseum
07-01-2013, 10:45 PM
If you want competitions, marathons, and tournaments then get ready to play a lot of FPS or fighting games. Not too much in the middle.

along with COD, what are some good FPS?

ownerizer
07-04-2013, 07:49 PM
Battlefield 3, but if you're looking for a quicker paced game, Halo or Syndicate might do pretty well

Guyra
07-05-2013, 03:46 PM
Tetris.

ownerizer
07-05-2013, 08:43 PM
Tetris.

This is actually a pretty good idea. This or Tetris Attack, Puzzel Bobble, ect.

kupomogli
07-06-2013, 01:20 PM
along with COD, what are some good FPS?

If you want a great actual skill based FPS for tournaments. Unreal Tournament 2004 or Unreal Tournament 3. There's a clear line between noob and your average player. If the best Halo player in the world was a noob at Unreal Tournament, he/she'd get destroyed by even the most average UT players. The other way around, I'm sure the best Unreal Tournament player as a Halo noob could beat an average Halo player. I'm normally not a fan of FPS games, but I do enjoy playing the Unreal Tournament games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=rIk18_XCajs#t=18s