PDA

View Full Version : Gotta love GTA SA Glitches!

Cauterize
03-25-2005, 11:22 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v366/cauterize4/gtasa.jpg

How on earth did that happen?
I walked outta Burger Shot last night and saw this!
i tried ramming it and shootinjg it and it wouldnt budge or blowup either!

You gotta love these GTA Glitches, anyone else got any?

gruzniak
03-25-2005, 11:23 AM
It's not a glitch a car just got stuck when they laid down new concrete LOL .

kainemaxwell
03-25-2005, 12:07 PM
It's art.
LOL

maxlords
03-25-2005, 12:21 PM
LMAO! That's awesome!

PapaStu
03-25-2005, 12:25 PM
I loved the ones that I'd pull off in Vice City, getting light posts stuck in cars and to continue to drive about ect.

Good Job sticking that thing in the street BTW.

Videogamerdaryll
03-25-2005, 03:41 PM
Cool.. :D

Ohhh man...Do I find so many glitches in this game..
My Son finds them too..
I've seen him walk through invisible walls where building stand..and fall into Abyss glitches...where everything on screen is blue..

I recently had a glitch that no longer allowed me to switch weapons after just getting out of a car just while it exploded bring me down to no live but I was still alive.
I had to restart the PS2 to get the weapons select to work again..

Then there was the getting hit by the Trolley that usually kills me..this time it threw me up on top of it and taking me all around it's route....(While I created Havoc)..I guess that would be a glitch(?)

I took these picks awhile back...several but they came out like crap.
I had approached this 'Train" bridge in a red car and a tractor/truck was stuck in the Train bridge..I mean stuck,halfway in the bridge..It was hanging and moving until a train went by hit it and it exploded but still remained stuck..It was making the below trafic stop too,though it reallt wasn't near the street,the game may have been reading it as the truck still being on the street below..
..I have no clue how it got up there,I may have left it there at some time in the past but not that I remembered.
You can see the train in the background as it just passed.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v21/Chris1/2005_0301_032937AA.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v21/Chris1/2005_0301_033006AA.jpg
Oh,yea..I've been cheating..look at my $$

Schenley
03-25-2005, 03:46 PM
Those are hilarious... The first one reminds me of the earthquake during the World Series!

Hopefully, I'll get to play more to look for stuff like this...

Any of you guys wanna help me out:

http://www.digitpress.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=56180&highlight=

Flack
03-25-2005, 04:29 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v366/cauterize4/gtasa.jpg

I've been there.

http://68.12.158.32:533/temp/rob-ranch.jpg

Cadillac Ranch -- Texas panhandle.

Uzi 9mm
03-25-2005, 04:33 PM
Heh, those are pretty funny. I haven't encountered any glitches yet, besides the occasional "fly into blue abyss".

mjluther
03-25-2005, 04:54 PM
My favorite bug from Vice City is the one that causes you to meld to a bike if you drive over a "clothes change" icon. Very funny. Did they fix that for San Andreas?

DigitalSpace
03-25-2005, 09:19 PM
I can't show it to you guys, but one time I was going through the forests in Flint County in a Monster Truck and once I approached a road, I drove over a Perennial. I look back and all of a sudden the back of the car is in the road. I managed to snap a picture of it for my gallery.

Slate
03-25-2005, 11:48 PM
LOL

Funny..

I haven't played GTASA..

But i remember getting some cars stuck in each other when playing Midtown madness 3. I'll have to find those photos..

Want to hear a good laugh from GTA3?

spoon
03-26-2005, 05:26 AM

/me Oh, Oh all horshack

I do, I do.

Arcturius
03-26-2005, 11:45 AM
At the very start os GTA:SA when your escaping on the BMX I've managed to get hit by the chasing car and rammed clean through the map and ended up falling into the horrid camel colour abyss beyond. (though it did place me and the BMX back on the map shortly after - I've had a simular glitch in Dri3r too)

Slate
03-26-2005, 04:31 PM

/me Oh, Oh all horshack

I do, I do.

OK:

I was driving like a maniac in a fire engine. Then somehow i managed to wreck it on it's side. So i run from it before it explodes, And after it does, Two people get closer to the fire truck's remains. One is an old lady, Who says:

"In All my years"

"I ain't never seen that before"

LOL

towerofsong
03-26-2005, 08:39 PM
First thing that happened when I play SA was a glitch. I was riding that bmx at the start and one second I was in some half-pipe and then I was in a lake. Wasn't best pleased.

kainemaxwell
03-26-2005, 10:59 PM
those pics are great, anyone for a SA glitch contest? lol

Cauterize
03-27-2005, 01:18 AM
those pics are great, anyone for a SA glitch contest? lol

Count me in! *Goes glitch Hunting!*

sisko
03-27-2005, 01:33 AM
There have been several times when Carl has gotten stuck halfway in the pavement, though nothing a little running and jumping couldn't solve.

Likewise there have been times where half of the car I am driving falls into the pavement.

Jasoco
03-27-2005, 02:30 AM
Heh, hilarious. I can't wait to see what they do with GTA:PSP.

I'll let my brother beat it, then I'll just do the running around playing with stuff. I don't care much for story and actually playing, but damn is it fun to steal a fire truck and go on a rampage down main street. :evil:

kainemaxwell
03-27-2005, 12:15 PM
Well if someone wants to set up a prize pak and the contest I'm in too!

(I would but don't have much SA merchandise or other items for a decent pak)

Cauterize
03-27-2005, 12:42 PM

Heh well i have a spare copy of Combat for 2600 we could play for! LOL

*Look into my eyes!* "Okay your hypnotised.. The PAL Copy of Combat is rarer than Air Raid, and worth much more too, when i click my fingers, you will all be itchin to enter this contest for the Combat cart and worship me as if i was a god..."

3,2,1... *Click*

Anyways we could play for my spare copy of Combat for 2600, its the PAL version ;) LOL

kainemaxwell
03-28-2005, 12:23 PM

Heh well i have a spare copy of Combat for 2600 we could play for! LOL

*Look into my eyes!* "Okay your hypnotised.. The PAL Copy of Combat is rarer than Air Raid, and worth much more too, when i click my fingers, you will all be itchin to enter this contest for the Combat cart and worship me as if i was a god..."

3,2,1... *Click*

Anyways we could play for my spare copy of Combat for 2600, its the PAL version ;) LOL

Well we could always combine a bunch of items that anyone who wants to enter can donate.

Slate
08-06-2006, 03:20 PM
Has the contest started yet?

If so, here is one of my entries:

I was playing GTA:SA, Then i ran over some rival gang members, And one of them looks like he's lying on the ground dead, Only he's not on the ground, It's like he's in the air on the ground dead, if you can understand that..

And since CJ had a camera with him i took some pics for the gallery before the bodies dissapeared.

GrandAmChandler
08-07-2006, 02:24 AM
Moving this old thread to Modern Gaming

NintenDk
08-07-2006, 03:25 AM
True Crime: Streets of LA I had fun getting stuck in squared off empty back yards and then try and find a glitch out. Then I would flip the car off the big hill and try to land it in the empty back yards too then drive it around in circles untill it exploded. Good stuff LOL bout the only thing I did in that game after a while

Slate
08-10-2006, 03:42 PM
More "entries".. Or GTA Glitch reports.

I also managed to wreck a Banshee car and it floated in midair after it exploded. Until i had CJ punch it that is.

And i had a camera so i got a pi9c of that before CJ punched it.

Also i managed to get a Tampa car stuck in CJ's mom's house's front porch. I was just driving along and the car ran over the trash bag in front of the house, Then it went front first into the porch. I Didn't have a camera at the time so i wasn't able to get a pic of that. It was funny, though.