PDA

View Full Version : N-Gage collectors thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

classicb
04-13-2005, 02:40 AM
(Update 5.25.06)

Just for fun I thought I'd add a pole to this thread. It seems we are getting more and more N-Gage fans/collectors and I was just wondering what peoples reasons for collecting this system are. My response will be around page 16 of this thread.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::

The list is now in the order the games were released in. It seems like this is the order that collectors would want to see the games listed in so I decided to change it up.

It would appear that this may be it for N-Gage games released on cards. That would make Warhammer 40,000 Glory in Death the last released game for those keeping track. For those who have been collecting all along I guess you're finished and for those that wait for a system to die first let the collecting begin.

Launch Titles October 6th '03

1. Puzzle Bobble Vs
2. Puyo Pop
3. Super Monkey Ball
4. Tomb Raider
5. Pandemonium
6. Sonic N

First Year Titles '03

7. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater
8. MLB Slam
9. Moto GP
10. Virtua Tennis
11. Red Faction
12. Splinter Cell Team Stealth Action
13. NCAA Football 2004
14. Rayman 3

Second Year '04 (The N-Gage QD is born)

15. Fifa Soccer 2004
16. Marcel Desailly Pro Soccer
17. The Sims Bustin Out
18. Ashen *
19. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004
20. Crash Nitro Kart
21. Spider Man 2
22. Bomberman
23. Ghost Recon Jungle Storm
24. Operation Shadow *
25. Fifa Soccer 2005
26. Asphalt: Urban GT
27. Colin McRae Rally 2005
28. Requiem of Hell *
29. The Elder Scrolls Travels Shadowkey *
30. Call of Duty
31. Pocket Kingdom Own The World *
32. Pathway To Glory *

Third Year '05

33. King Of Fighters Extreme
34. SSX: Out Of Bounds
35. X-Men Legends
36. Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
37. Roots: Gates Of Chaos *
38. Worms World Party
39. WWE Aftershock
40. Xanadu Next *
41. Glimmerati *

Online order only games in the U.S. (letstalk.com)

42. Catan*
43. System Rush*
44. Atari Masterpeice Vol 1
45. One*
46. Heigh Seize*
47. X-Men Legends 2
48. Rifts*
49. Asphalt Urban GT 2*
50. Pathway to Glory: Ikusa Islands*
51. Mile High Pinball*

Forth Year '06 (still online only orders)

52. Atari Masterpeice Vol 2
53. Civilization
54. Warhammer 40,000

Non-US release (very crappy)
55. Sega Rally

*= N-Gage Only

Lothars
04-13-2005, 02:44 AM
I would love to get an ngage but im still not sure,

would you guys recommend getting the ngage or an ngage qd?

Sorry for asking in this topic but it just came to mind and I thought I would.

classicb
04-13-2005, 02:54 AM
I would recommend getting the QD since you don't have to take out the battery to change games and don't have to talk into the side of the phone, if you plan on using it as a phone. But if you don't mind taking the battery out or plan on putting all your games on one MMC card and not using it as a phone you might want the original since it had more features. I have the QD and recommend it. I like the shape better too if that matters to you. Also if you're getting it with a phone plan the QD is free.

Bluteg
04-13-2005, 03:04 AM
I personally am very suprised this is still around. I think many gamers were scared they had to get a cell phone service to play the games. I'm waiting for it to die so I can pick it up cheap on clearence. Although with the current amount of collectors and the limited number of retail outlets that sell Ngage stuff I'm doubting this will be a possibility.

classicb
04-13-2005, 03:12 AM
I personally am very suprised this is still around. I think many gamers were scared they had to get a cell phone service to play the games. I'm waiting for it to die so I can pick it up cheap on clearence. Although with the current amount of collectors and the limited number of retail outlets that sell Ngage stuff I'm doubting this will be a possibility.

Yeah I'm a big fan yet still surprised that Nokia keeps this thing going. The games coming out now are in low print runs so I think they might be harder to find later. The system is here to stay for at least another 2 years at least thats what Nokia is saying. They still have plans for a N-Gage 2.

Gemini-Phoenix
04-13-2005, 03:28 AM
I think I made a similar list for UK releases a few weeks back...

I know there aren't all that many games so far, and only a few more left to be released...

I have managed to get just over half of them so far. I find they are really hard to get brand new...

My local Comet is the only place around which still sells them, and they want 39.99 each! - It wouldn't be so bad if they had Pathway To Glory, Call Of Duty, or Pocket Kingdoms - But these are the usual common first release titles liek Tomb Raider and Moto GP Etc...

And they wonder why they have about 20 of each title still on the shelves!

I was also pretty proud of getting a sealed Sega Rally on eBay for only 20 BIN!

Why are there hardly any Ngage games on eBay? Especially sealed ones. There is only one seller selling some skanky Australian releases - and they are located in Hong Kong... Hmmm...

poopnes
04-13-2005, 03:47 AM
27. Tomb Raider

Why does everyone pick on poor old Tomb Raider? I found it to be a great port and quite a fun game. The "auto-run" feature took a little getting used to, but I grew to really like it. I'd much rather play it than Sonic N or Splinter Cell: TSA...

classicb
04-13-2005, 12:06 PM
27. Tomb Raider

Why does everyone pick on poor old Tomb Raider? I found it to be a great port and quite a fun game. The "auto-run" feature took a little getting used to, but I grew to really like it. I'd much rather play it than Sonic N or Splinter Cell: TSA...

Well I don't know if everyone does after all remember I made up this list based on my own opinions and I think its ok but not that great. Also most games on this list could probably move up or down 1-2 spots so it could very easily be ahead of Sonic N and Red Faction. For me though I really wasn't a big fan of the controls. I did spend some time with it and the more you the more you get used to it. I hated SSX controls at first but finally got used to them as well. Controlls on the N-Gage always seem to always be a little harder to get used to than other handhelds.

I should also mention the only games I don't have are Call of Duty, Operation Shadow, and Puzzle Bobble VS which I based their ranks on what other people have told me. Only 3 more N-Gage games to go until I'm all caught up with the current releases :)

Captain J
04-13-2005, 12:09 PM
I would love to get an ngage but im still not sure,

would you guys recommend getting the ngage or an ngage qd?

Sorry for asking in this topic but it just came to mind and I thought I would.

actually if you go though barnes and nobles website, then click on gamestop.com through them, throw an orignal ngage in your cart and use the code 25offbn you can get one for $39 shipped!

digitalpress
04-13-2005, 02:43 PM
I thought I was the only one mad enough to have a complete N-Gage collection. I bow to you, sir.

I'm providing my rankings here as well. I haven't played A LOT of these games, especially the ones in the bottom 10 which turned me off right away, but I have played them all to some degree.

Our lists are pretty close near the bottom - those games are stinkers. Other major differences are that I rate Elder Scrolls much lower (seems pretty buggy to me, collision detection in battle is atrocious) and my Tomb Radier is much higher (first game I played on an N-Gage and was immediately impressed).

Here ya go:

1 Pocket Kingdom
2 X-Men Legends
3 Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
4 Colin McRae Rally 2005
5 SSX: Out of Bounds
6 Asphalt Urban GT
7 Ghost Recon Jungle Storm
8 Super Monkey Ball
9 Pathway to Glory
10 King of Fighters
11 Tiger Woods PGA Tour
12 Bomberman
13 Tomb Raider
14 Sims Bustin Out
15 Requiem of Hell
16 Fifa 2005
17 Tony Hawks Pro Skater
18 Crash Nitro Kart
19 Rayman 3
20 Ashen
21 Fifa 2004
22 Splinter Cell: Stealth Action
23 Sonic N
24 Marcel Desailly Pro Soccer
25 Operation Shadow
26 Pandemonium
27 Elder Scrolls: Shadowkey
28 NCAA Football 2004
29 Red Faction
30 Spiderman 2
31 Moto GP
32 MLB Slam
33 Call of Duty
34 Puyo Pop
35 Virtua Tennis
36 Puzzle Bobble VS

Bluteg
04-13-2005, 02:50 PM
I WAS very interested in Puzzle Bobble Vs. What's so wrong with it to be listed below Tomb Raider?

digitalpress
04-13-2005, 02:58 PM
I WAS very interested in Puzzle Bobble Vs. What's so wrong with it to be listed below Tomb Raider?

The biggest problem is that it's just impossible to properly distinguish the bubble colors, making for lots of bad 'guesses'. I thought at first that it was just my eyesight going on me, but everyone who's played this at my place has the same problem. It's also really sluggish and for no good reason. In my opinion, it's unplayable.

Arcturius
04-13-2005, 03:59 PM
Puzzle Bobble Vs. What's so wrong with it

Wouldn't it be easier to list what's right with it? it really is the worst version of Puzzle Bobble ever (even the original Gameboy's versions are more playable dispite the lack of colour)

classicb
04-14-2005, 05:40 AM
I thought I was the only one mad enough to have a complete N-Gage collection. I bow to you, sir.

Well I hope were not the only two because I've gotten real crazy about collecting for the N-Gage so much so that even registered this site. http://ngagecollector.com/

If I ever get the time I'll finish it but you know with work in all it's on the back burner right now. I guess if there are any big N-Gage fans out there that want to help they can drop me a PM.

Slipdeath
04-23-2005, 11:52 PM
Well I to am reaching for a complete N-Gage collection. So far i have 26/37 games. Tis' a good system, and the games look so nicely displayed. One question for the owners of Virtua Tennis, is it just my copy or all the copies of this game blank in the spine?

Slipdeath
04-24-2005, 12:06 AM
classicb are you by any chance classic77 on ebay? :hmm:

classicb
04-24-2005, 11:27 AM
classicb are you by any chance classic77 on ebay? :hmm:

yes I am. why were you going for that puzzle bobble vs? i'm now 36/37 N-Gage titles with only Call of Duty left to get. I left picking up the real duds untill the end.

also yes my virtua tennis copy has a blank spine as well.

digitalpress
04-24-2005, 11:45 AM
also yes my virtua tennis copy has a blank spine as well.

My Virtua Tennis doesn't have a blank spine. Ah, variants!

umich
04-24-2005, 11:59 AM
just wondering, can you play ngage games or use it just a console if you don't get a phone plan for it or activate it. i kinda want one, cause they are very cheap for collect etc, but i already have a cell phone that i am very satisfied with

digitalpress
04-24-2005, 12:43 PM
just wondering, can you play ngage games or use it just a console if you don't get a phone plan for it or activate it. i kinda want one, cause they are very cheap for collect etc, but i already have a cell phone that i am very satisfied with

Sure can, I've never used mine as a phone.

dbiersdorf
04-24-2005, 01:22 PM
I love my N-Gage to death, but I have a problem - it died on me like a week ago. I really don't understand why either, I bought it from someone on this very site, and it worked fine for about a month, and before you know it the sound died on me and I couldn't get ring tones nor could I hear anything from games. Now it won't even turn on. I went to a Nokia store and they couldn't figure out the issue with the sound, but I've talked to a few people who think the reason it died is because of a broken battery.

Now I treat my games with all the care in the world, so I know for a fact it wasn't me dropping it or anything like that, I just need to know where to go from here, because I don't have a warranty, and I really want to get back into the N-Gage scene. :(

classicb
04-24-2005, 01:41 PM
try pming Cauterize here on the DP forums he seems to know a lot about the tech end of things for the N-Gage.

Slipdeath
04-24-2005, 05:50 PM
Well I have my QD under warranty, and I've replaced mine once already. And joe would you mind taking a pic of your Virtua Tennis spine? Yea classicb I was going for Puzzle Bobble until a bid was placed in the last second.

classicb
04-24-2005, 06:08 PM
Yea classicb I was going for Puzzle Bobble until a bid was placed in the last second.

i learned from DP the hard way it's all about the sniper programs "you just set it and forget it" :) I'm sure there will be another cheep Puzzle Bobble VS coming along soon. Glad to see the N-Gage getting some collectors. I think it's the perfect system to collect for.

Slipdeath
04-24-2005, 08:23 PM
Yea I use esnipe to, guess I should set it to a shorter time.

digitalpress
04-25-2005, 09:17 AM
And joe would you mind taking a pic of your Virtua Tennis spine?

I knew you were gonna ask me that.

I guess I can do it but would it suffice to say that the spine simply has the Virtua Tennis text as it appears on the front of the box? It really isn't blank. Honest!

Slipdeath
04-25-2005, 10:19 AM
And joe would you mind taking a pic of your Virtua Tennis spine?

I knew you were gonna ask me that.

I guess I can do it but would it suffice to say that the spine simply has the Virtua Tennis text as it appears on the front of the box? It really isn't blank. Honest!
Good enough for me, I got to go check my Gamestops' to see if they have the non-blank one.

SlayerOfFurbies
04-27-2005, 12:14 PM
I just picked up an n-gage QD last week and i'm so happy!

I get much stronger signal then i did with any of the other phones i previously had

Are pocket kingdom and splintercell really worth the price? i mean i looked at reviews for other games on the system and it made me wonder if i should buy any games for the system

classicb
04-27-2005, 12:28 PM

I get much stronger signal then i did with any of the other phones i previously had

Are pocket kingdom and splintercell really worth the price? i mean i looked at reviews for other games on the system and it made me wonder if i should buy any games for the system

First make sure you download a free copy of Snakes. It's one of the N-Gages best games and it's free. I think $25 isn't that much to pay for a good portble game so I'd say that yes their worth it, but I can see your logic if you bought both. I'd start with Pocket Kingdom since the controls are alot simpler and the game is very addictive.

also stay away from games that got bad reviews chances are they're right the N-Gage has some pretty bad games but still has some great ones.

SlayerOfFurbies
04-27-2005, 02:30 PM
both games have $50 price tags in canada

classicb
04-27-2005, 02:32 PM
both games have $50 price tags in canada

I might try Ebay then

Stingray
04-27-2005, 03:18 PM

That's good to hear. I ordered one last week (if FedEx would quit screwing around and actually deliver it I'd be much happier than I am right now). I live pretty far outside the city limits and signal is kind of hit & miss when I'm at home. I hope my N-Gage gets better signal than my current phone.

-S

Slipdeath
04-29-2005, 01:44 PM
Don't want to start a new thread so...has The Roots: Gates of Chaos been released yet? I've seen different release dates everywhere.

classicb
04-29-2005, 01:55 PM
well your guess is as good as mine. the release dates on N-Gage games change like the weather. I do know its not out yet. It is "supposed" to come out mid May but who knows. I tried to figure out for the longest time when Worms was coming out and then all of a sudden it was just there.

Slipdeath
04-29-2005, 02:55 PM
well your guess is as good as mine. the release dates on N-Gage games change like the weather. I do know its not out yet. It is "supposed" to come out mid May but who knows. I tried to figure out for the longest time when Worms was coming out and then all of a sudden it was just there.
Yeah I know, according to Gamestop.com it comes out the 6th or somewhere around there.

Satac
04-29-2005, 03:04 PM
Don't want to start a new thread so...has The Roots: Gates of Chaos been released yet? I've seen different release dates everywhere.

It's not out now, but Nokia sent out review copies to magazines and webpages a few days ago. So a mid-may release is most likely.

Stingray
04-29-2005, 03:08 PM
Got my N-Gage QD yesterday. I'm amazed at how good the phone signal is. All of the places where I had no signal at all on my old phone have good strong signals on my N-Gage. Very impressive IMO for a phone with no external antenna.

Of course the downside to this is that when I'm out on the lake fishing, my wife will probably be able to get ahold of me now. ;)

-S

thehistorian
04-29-2005, 03:37 PM
Got my N-Gage QD yesterday. I'm amazed at how good the phone signal is. All of the places where I had no signal at all on my old phone have good strong signals on my N-Gage. Very impressive IMO for a phone with no external antenna.

Of course the downside to this is that when I'm out on the lake fishing, my wife will probably be able to get ahold of me now. ;)

-S

Only if you answer it LOL

Stingray
04-29-2005, 03:42 PM
"gosh honey, I must have left my phone in the car."

-S

Slipdeath
04-30-2005, 09:10 PM
Hey classicb do you know what is the story behind Shade: Wrath of Angels? It seems as if you can purchase on the N-gage webstore. But I had never heard of this game before. It also seems that a new game Hinter Wars has been announced: http://www.hinterwars.com/html/human_colony.html

TheHammerGod
04-30-2005, 10:06 PM
Reading all these posts I saw a used N-Gage at my local Gamestop tonight so I picked it up along with Pocket Kingdom ($24), NCAA Football ($3), Pandemonium ($3), Rayman 3 ($3), Red faction ($3) only to find out the System does not have the SIM card so it can't be used. -sigh-

classicb
04-30-2005, 10:16 PM
From what I've heard Shade: Wrath of Angels was canceled and it being listed on the N-Gage web store is a result of Let's Talk being really lazy on updating the site. I also noticed they still are advertising that $20 off when you buy three games that expired over a month ago.

Hinter Wars however is looking to be a very cool N-Gage title. I don't know when it's supposed to get released though (like most N-Gage titles).

Slipdeath
04-30-2005, 11:52 PM
From what I've heard Shade: Wrath of Angels was canceled and it being listed on the N-Gage web store is a result of Let's Talk being really lazy on updating the site. I also noticed they still are advertising that $20 off when you buy three games that expired over a month ago.

Hinter Wars however is looking to be a very cool N-Gage title. I don't know when it's supposed to get released though (like most N-Gage titles).
Ah, that's what I was thinking thanks for the clarification. I heard you will also be able to play Hinter Wars on your PC, that's an interesting idea.

classicb
05-01-2005, 03:53 PM
so I thought I'd post my current N-Gage collection picture. Here since collection pictures are fun :) This also gives a visual idea of how small the N-Gage collection is currently. Only two N-Gage titles missing from the photo as of 5/1/05 (Call of Duty and Sega Rally). Roots should come out any day now too but I'll be picking that one up right away. The games are all spread out for the photo but one thing I like about collecting for the N-Gage is their small boxes don't take up much room. My collection normally fits on one side of my desk. Nice and compact.

http://pickledvellum.com/ngagegames.jpg

TheHammerGod
05-01-2005, 06:35 PM
My Gamestop took the SIM out of a display unit so I could actually use my system, happy day. So far the $3 games I picked up seem to be worth... $3. Red Faction is one ugly piece of gaming - yow! Tony Hawk was pretty good and NCAA Football was kind of fun. Now I got to try Pocket Kingdoms, saving the best for last.

On another note, does anyone have a sacn of the Tony Hawk case artwork? My gamestop did not have the original case for it and the blank case rather sticks out on the shelf.

classicb
05-01-2005, 07:28 PM
On another note, does anyone have a sacn of the Tony Hawk case artwork? My gamestop did not have the original case for it and the blank case rather sticks out on the shelf.

Here is the Tony Hawk scan you wanted. Sorry I can't get that Arena sticker they put on all the original games off.

http://pickledvellum.com/tonyHawkNgage.jpg

oh and yeah Red Faction not so good. Try Ghost Recon for FPS action on the N-Gage.

Satac
05-02-2005, 12:59 AM

Here is the Tony Hawk scan you wanted. Sorry I can't get that Arena sticker they put on all the original games off.

http://pickledvellum.com/tonyHawkNgage.jpg

oh and yeah Red Faction not so good. Try Ghost Recon for FPS action on the N-Gage.

You should try Ashen - its the best FPS on the N-Gage. And there is also a Doom port for Symbian OS.

Slipdeath
05-02-2005, 06:11 PM
Hmm...seems as if we might have a rarity, or this person might not know what they are talking about:
Thank you for e-mailing Nokia's Contact Center.

We appreciate your inquiry about advertised games for the N-Gage game deck.

The N-Gage web site does not list every game that is available for the game deck. If you see a game you want on the Letstalk web site, then it is available for you; it is not a mistake.

If you have any additional questions, please contact us. To ensure proper handling, please continue to use the current subject line.

Thank you for choosing Nokia for your mobile needs.

Lee
E-mail Specialist
Nokia Inc.

classicb
05-02-2005, 07:51 PM
well that's pretty interesting. intresting enough for me to at least try and order Shade: Wrath of Angels. So I did and when I put it in my cart it said back ordered. Which makes me think it still never got released but I called Let's Talk anyway to see if they ever had it. First off the guy I talked to knew practically nothing. He said they don't have any of the games in stock and that they get them from some where else and that they just sell them. He also seemed to think if the game was listed on the site that I would get it if I ordered it. So I took a chance and ordered it making sure I'd get a refund if they couldn't get me the game. I'm still pretty skeptical that this game is out there but I thought I'd give it shot anyway. I'll let you know if it ever shows up thanks for doing the investigating.

I'm also still hearing rumors that Alien Front got a release somewhere out there. Anyone got any information on that.

Slipdeath
05-02-2005, 08:09 PM
Yeah I also saw the back order which made me think about Sega Rally when it was up on Ebgames.com. I highly doubt that this game was ever in stock on Letstalk.com, but I guess it's worth a try. All I know about Alien Front is that some stores sold there display versions which worked pretty well, don't know if it got an overseas release or not.

classicb
05-03-2005, 12:30 PM
Well I decided to write the publishers of the game to see what happened and they wrote me this long and detailed responce.

Hi Oliver,

This project was cancelled by Nokia.

Best Regards,
Jiri Jakubec
Cenega Publishing

I also got an email from Let's Talk this morning letting me know they can't get the title. Maybe it's about time they take it off their site.

Slipdeath
05-03-2005, 06:43 PM
Well I decided to write the publishers of the game to see what happened and they wrote me this long and detailed responce.

Hi Oliver,

This project was cancelled by Nokia.

Best Regards,
Jiri Jakubec
Cenega Publishing

I also got an email from Let's Talk this morning letting me know they can't get the title. Maybe it's about time they take it off their site.
Detailed indeed, well at least that settles that. Did you get your refund?

classicb
05-03-2005, 06:59 PM
Did you get your refund?

Actually I called them and they never charged me. I guess they don't charge you untill they ship the item. I told them they might want to think about removing that title from their web page.

I hope Roots comes out this month. Also that WWE title is supposed to finally come out although I wouldn't mind if they just canceled it I'm not much of a WWE fan. Maybe I'll put that one off like Call of Duty and try and find it for under $10.

I was also thinking that Nokia is still planning a N-Gage 2 in 2006 and I would guess at most they will release maybe 18 more games for the original N-Gage before the next generation N-Gage. If they do that would make the first N-Gage library around 55 games. That would have to be the smallest library of games to see a sequal system. Even if they release 30 games this year which is doubtful it would still be the smallest library to see a sequal system. I really think that the N-Gage will be a very collectible system in the future since it has good games, small library, and its an off beat system. I guess only time will tell but I know I've enjoyed collecting for it so far.

ubersaurus
05-08-2005, 06:17 PM
Add me to the crowd of people who have n-gage's now :P

I'm looking to pick up Pocket Kingdoms soon. How's KOF for it Is Worms out yet? I'm interested in hearing how that is, too.

NintendoMan
05-08-2005, 06:32 PM
Wow, can't believe Puyo and Virtua Tennis are ranked so low. As well as Sonic too!

classicb
05-08-2005, 06:44 PM
Wow, can't believe Puyo and Virtua Tennis are ranked so low. As well as Sonic too!

have you played them? Puyo pauses between every drop and Virtua Tennis is just too slow. Its diffuculty is based on not being able to get to the ball. Sonic isn't bad its just not a game that is suited to a vertical screen.

Also N-Gage fans don't forget we have acess to many Series 60 games as well as Java (do a search Cautrize did a nice article on Java games for N-Gage). The puzzle games for N-Gage so far are pretty sub par if you need a puzzle fix I suggest getting Puzzle Drop Mania you can get it at handango.com As well as some top down shooters such as Anglefish and Skyforce.

classicb
05-08-2005, 06:54 PM

I'm looking to pick up Pocket Kingdoms soon. How's KOF for it Is Worms out yet? I'm interested in hearing how that is, too.

Picket Kingdoms is great I don't think you will be disapointed. KOF is just above average. Its your only choice for a fighter on the system so if you need a fighter fix I suggest getting it and I don't want to say its bad because its not its just not as great as I wish it was. Worms is great if you have acess to the Arena. I get a little bored playing the one player missions but I'm online in the Arena all the time (same user name in the arena if anyone wants to play).

If you have acess to the Arena (btw there is a way to acess the Arena via Bluetooth and use your computer internet connection so everybody should be able to play online) the best Arena games IMO are:

Pocket Kingdoms
Worms World Party
Pathway to Glory
Colin Mcrae Rally 2005 (just ghost racing but very well suited for a Rally game and the best racer on the N-Gage)

classicb
05-10-2005, 03:13 AM
For people just getting started with the N-Gage here are some usefull links.

Nokia Galaxy (if you want to put all your n-gage games on one MMC card this place has most of the n-gage roms for download along with series 60 and java games + much much more. just remember to buy some n-gage games too so it doesn't go away)
http://www.nokiagalaxy.com/

Here is an incredible list of Symbian Series 60 games (this is what the n-gage runs on) lots of screenshots
LINK (http://forums.arena.n-gage.com/nokia/board/message?board.id=2&message.id=14861)

some of the games aren't half bad

games I recommend

Super Drop Mania (better than the currentl lineup of N-Gage puzzle games)
Angelfish (top down space shooter)
Sky Force (top down shooter)
Vector Blaster

classicb
05-27-2005, 12:59 AM
Well it looks like this generation N-Gage will be the last to use actual media. If you didn't follow Nokia's E3 coverage you can catch up here http://web.n-gage.com/e3/ Basically they are going to make select Nokia Smartphones capable of downloading and playing N-Gage games. This means a couple of things. For nokia if means that it will widen their customers and keep their foot in the gaming door. For collectors it means they are producing even fewer actuall game cards. If you have a store near you that sells them consider yourself lucky I went from 6 stores to only 2 that carry them and they don't seem to get very many copies of the new games. While Nokia hasn't really comented on the N-Gage 2 yet I would guess if things go well with the N-Gage capable Smartphones they will go download only on the next generation. I think the N-Gage is here to stay but collecting for it might not be.

poopnes
05-27-2005, 03:32 AM
The e3 announcement really is nothing but good news. It means more support. As long as Nokia still gives me a "gamer's phone" I don't care who else can play the games as long as they're buying them, thus causing more and more to be made. I love my QD!

Jagasian
05-27-2005, 08:53 AM
The N-Gage has thousands of great games! I bought an N-Gage about a month ago at a Gamestop. The clerk asked me why I would want an N-Gage, and I told him that I just wanted something very small that could play Gameboy games. Everybody always brings their keys, wallet, and phone with them... but you rarely have the extra room for a GBA SP, let alone a DS or PSP. Of course, the clerk acted like I was an idiot. Apparently he buys into all of the latest hype, but doesn't actually know what he is selling. The N-Gage can even play ripped music CDs and ripped DVD movies!

But yeah, the N-Gage plays Gameboy, Super Gameboy, and Gameboy Color games, but not Gameboy Advance games. It can also play NES and SNES games too, though the SNES games run really slow, but fast enough for slower paced games such as RPGs (Final Fantasy, Chrono Trigger, etc). The best set of emulators for the N-Gage are here:
http://www.vampent.com/emu.htm

I highly recommend the vBoy emulator, as it is only $10 USA dollars, and it runs every GB, SGB, and GBC game at full speed and resolution. The NES and SNES emulators have to scale down the screen to get it to fit on the N-Gage's smaller screen, which can make some game text hard to read. Anyway, with vBoy and a large MMC flash card loaded with Gameboy games, you are well prepared for those boring situtations you sometimes find yourself in... when you only have your keys, wallet, and phone.

Oh and in that situation, just imagine what you would do if you were a PSP owner. Answer: day dream about playing your PSP, which you left at home because it was just too big to take along with your keys, wallet, and phone :)

poopnes
06-03-2005, 01:51 AM
4. Colin McRae Rally 2005

Just wanted to give a heads up to people that actually do own a N-Gage and not this wonderfull game...to buy this damn game. It truly is one of the best N-Gage titles and a great game period (for any system). I was kind of leary, seeing that it was rally and all, but I thought for $5 (EB's sale), what the hell. Totally worth $5...and would have been worth the full $25. Besides being just plain addicting, the graphics are just awesome (for the N-Gage of course). The replays--well you just have to see them to believe. Buy it!!

classicb
06-03-2005, 05:05 PM

Just wanted to give a heads up to people that actually do own a N-Gage and not this wonderfull game...to buy this damn game. It truly is one of the best N-Gage titles and a great game period (for any system). I was kind of leary, seeing that it was rally and all, but I thought for $5 (EB's sale), what the hell. Totally worth $5...and would have been worth the full $25. Besides being just plain addicting, the graphics are just awesome (for the N-Gage of course). The replays--well you just have to see them to believe. Buy it!!

Honestly at times this game would be my number two game. It's hands down the best racer on the N-Gage. It may very well have the best graphics of any game on the N-Gage but that's only a side note in what makes this game great. Every time I pick it up to play I'm just surprised by how much they were able to cram into this little portable game on a MMC card.

I also want to say that the same team that developed Colin Mcrae is developing System Rush (which is a Wipeout type game) which is looking like a great N-Gage racing game as well.

Pick this game up if you own a N-Gage the $5 sale is over but it's still easily worth the $19.99 it goes for normally. In fact at this point in time it is hands down the best portable rally game out there.

poopnes
06-04-2005, 12:56 AM

Honestly at times this game would be my number two game. It's hands down the best racer on the N-Gage. It may very well have the best graphics of any game on the N-Gage but that's only a side note in what makes this game great. Every time I pick it up to play I'm just surprised by how much they were able to cram into this little portable game on a MMC card.

I also want to say that the same team that developed Colin Mcrae is developing System Rush (which is a Wipeout type game) which is looking like a great N-Gage racing game as well.

Pick this game up if you own a N-Gage the $5 sale is over but it's still easily worth the $19.99 it goes for normally. In fact at this point in time it is hands down the best portable rally game out there.

Yea I guess I should have mentioned just how big this game is. The back of the box said 64 tracks. and I thought "sure there's 64 if you count backwards and mirrored". But there actually are 64 tracks. And then there's Arena play. Honestly, I couldn't say enough good things about this game.

PS-The $5 sale is still going on, at least on ebgames.com

classicb
07-01-2005, 11:00 PM
well acording to Nokia Xanadu Next is shipping. I haven't been able to find anywhere near me and I still have stores selling N-Gage stuff. The only people I know that have picked it up are living in the UK so I hope this game gets stateside soon. Although I've heard the game is tuff and has distant save points. Anyone in the States been able to find this game and pick it up yet. It seems the print runs on N-Gage games gets lower and lower with each game maybe its in anticipation of the new Nokia Smartphones being able to download the games. Either way Xanadu Next (while I don't know much about the series other than its popular in Japan) should be a collectors item.

qbertandernie
07-02-2005, 02:24 AM
ebgames.com has xanadu next for $19.99 preorder. might be worth ordering to assure a copy.

and the game high seize? id buy it...

http://www.n-gage.com/highseize/index_flash.html

poopnes
07-02-2005, 04:00 AM
Has anyone else had a N-Gage game die on them? My Tomb Raider card just quit on me. The 'ol QD doesn't even do a thing when I insert it. No more shadow racing... *cries* =) Seriously, I'm beginning to think that I'm not going to play my N-Gage games anymore because of this unfortunate incident. Now if I could find a site that actually had the "images"...

Gemini-Phoenix
07-02-2005, 05:22 AM
Ok. Time for me to butt in here as I have been neglecting this thread for ages.

I'm a UK Ngager. I have also taken it upon myself to collect all the games. Sealed. Not such a hard feat seeing as there are only a handful of titles out. Wrong...

It seems impossible to get new releases here. All game shops and mobile phone shops have stopped stocking them (At least, around my area they have) - Yet Nokia keep releasing games. But where to???

eBay has been my friend for a long long time. Yet not this time. Ok, so I have gotten a few bargain Ngage games from there recently, but they really are few and far between. All that ever seems to be on there are the first dozen releases which are a dime a dozen and everyone has anyway.

Still, I did manage to snag a nice sealed copy of Sega Rally for only 20 a few months back - A game which many people believe to not even exist (Only released in Australia, and a good job too as it is poo)

Actually - I lie. My local GameStation does have a few newer releases. WWE Aftershock and Worms World Party. But they want 34.99 each!!! @_@

Now I don't know about you, but I resent paying 35 for an Ngage game. Especially a WWE game. And especially seeing as how all my other games (With the exception of Sega Rally) have all been under 15 a piece.

I also make the game count 58 - But that is including the as yet unreleased titles which have been announced on the official Ngage site (It also includes Snake 3D) - Without the unreleased games, I make it 40 (Still including Snake 3D and also Sega Rally too)

Whatever happened to "Memories" and "Virtua Cop"? Are these still being developed? Or have they pulled the plug?

Anyway, here is a pic of my collection so far. Halfway more or less. With the exception of Sega Rally, all are the UK releases.

Note the Virtua Tennis spine WITH Virtua Tennis logo on it.

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/9861/ngagegamessmallpro7jh.th.jpg (http://img147.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ngagegamessmallpro7jh.jpg)

Since that picture was taken, I have added "Operation Shadow" and "Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory"

And yes, I have two copies of Monkey Ball. I started off buying and playing my games, but then decided to collect them all sealed (Like my DreamCast collection) - Hence why there are two.

Usually I would've sold the unsealed double, but I really love this game, and think it is one of the Ngage's better few...

Slimedog
07-02-2005, 11:19 AM
So I found out my job pays for my monthly cell phone bill. So with the T-Mobile deal of Nokia's website they actually paid me $50 (rebate) to take a QD with Tony Hawk. And I finally figured out a way to expense a game system to my company. This makes me happy on so many levels.

When they make the system download only, I'll stop buying. I just need to have the game on my shelf or it doesn't seem real to me. Maybe I'm just bitter for getting shafted on my Xbox Arcade content when my system went all China Syndrome, but I really don't want to buy games without a physical manifestation anymore.

Now for the questions. How do you get downloaded stuff onto it? I don't have arena and no bluetooth on my PC. Also, does anybody know how to disable or prolong the time before the backlight turns off during gameplay? Also, just to clarify, Virtua Cop and Alien Front were not released and have been cancled, correct?

Daria
07-02-2005, 11:24 AM

Picket Kingdoms is great I don't think you will be disapointed.

Pocket Kingdom blows. I really can't see what all the fuss was about- the game's so damn passive. You don't get to control your characters in battle, you can barely customize your troops (naming them would have been a nice touch), you pretty much shop and heal. It's an extremely barebones RPG with no gameplay at all outside the menu system. I was extremely disapointed.

Satac
07-02-2005, 01:03 PM
Now for the questions. How do you get downloaded stuff onto it? I don't have arena and no bluetooth on my PC. Also, does anybody know how to disable or prolong the time before the backlight turns off during gameplay? Also, just to clarify, Virtua Cop and Alien Front were not released and have been cancled, correct?

You can take out the MMC and put it into an card reader. And if you don't have one, they cost only 10€.
I don't like the idea of "download only" but to be honest - even if I buy a game I download a cracked version and put it on my 256MB MMC. I just don't want to take 4 or 5 MMCs with me just to play a game and nearly every N-Gage User does this. So the download idea fits the system.

Xanadu Next is not a very good game. It has too many loading screens and it's really hard and unbalanced. I don't think it will become a collectors item. I'm lucky to have this:

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/9905/xanadu7qe.jpg

classicb
07-02-2005, 03:00 PM

Picket Kingdoms is great I don't think you will be disapointed.

Pocket Kingdom blows. I really can't see what all the fuss was about- the game's so damn passive. You don't get to control your characters in battle, you can barely customize your troops (naming them would have been a nice touch), you pretty much shop and heal. It's an extremely barebones RPG with no gameplay at all outside the menu system. I was extremely disapointed.

well I don't really like RPGs that much so maybe that says something about this game since i really liked it. yes, its very simple and requires more menu navagating than anything else. I found it very addictive to build up my party and forge weapons and shields than take it online to see how well my party would do against others. PK2 has been anounced already so it will be interesting to see what changes they make. people who even liked the game had similar complaints to yours so will see.

Gemini-Phoenix
07-02-2005, 03:11 PM
I agree. I require a physical manifestation of something. I especially believe this if I am spending my good hard earned cash on something - I don't want to spend money on something that technically doesn't exist (Virtual = Doesn't exist)

But - I keep all my games sealed. I use the cracked versions of games so that I can still play my games - The ones that are sealed that is.

I don't like the idea of download only. I hate the idea of it for music, and I hate it for games too. I realy hope Nokia don't go in this direction...

Half the fun of gaming is the collecting aspect of it. Who's going to want to collect used MMC cards or virtual files? I want something I can display on my shelf - Not a shelf full of various copied discs / cards...

Call me old fashioned, but it's just wrong. It's just another way these companies are trying to get maximum profit from not actually doing much. They want to get money for doing practically nothing in the process

qbertandernie
07-02-2005, 04:17 PM
a xanadu next NFR too? damn...

classicb
07-15-2005, 04:58 PM
Well Glimerati was released now so that make 41 US releases for the N-Gage. Xanadu Next is still no where to be seen in the states. It is supposed to be released and Gamestop's status on the game went from pre-order to back order which isn't a very good sign that they ever even got any. It does seem to be released over seas since I've read several peoples impressions of the game over on the N-Gage boards. From what I've heard it sounds like a pretty borderline game with high difficulty. I'm hoping Glimerati will be good its been in the N-Gage hype machine long enough. Mixed reviews of it so far from the pro sites.

qbertandernie
07-15-2005, 05:35 PM
if im not mistaken they had xanadu next at my local gamestop...?

ill call them and see...

EDIT: at my local gamestop new for $19.99

classicb
07-15-2005, 05:45 PM
if im not mistaken they had xanadu next at my local gamestop...?

ill call them and see...

EDIT: at my local gamestop new for $19.99

cool... so it is indeed here in the US. just in very limited quantities probably. Are you going go pick it up?

qbertandernie
07-15-2005, 06:02 PM
i put it on hold...good thing i stopped there yesterday and noticed it. ill post a scan when i get around to it. hopefully today.

maybe it'll turn out to be the rarest ngage game ever and ill have it! LOL

classicb
07-15-2005, 06:20 PM
well I just called a bunch of Gamestops (5 to be exact) seems like they either didn't get any because they don't stock N-Gage games anymore or they got 1 copy. All stores that I called that got 1 copy had already sold it.

qbertandernie
07-15-2005, 06:58 PM
to my knowledge the gamestop i am going to is the only store in toledo that carries ngage stuff anymore, or id happily pick up extras for anyone who cared.

qbertandernie
07-15-2005, 08:37 PM
{took out the game scans}

and just in case people havent seen em, heres my demos for ngage

[http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v509/qbertandernie/demo.jpg

classicb
07-15-2005, 08:45 PM
so I see it's still sealed. will you be opening it and playing it. I'd like to know how it plays in case I ever come across one.

pictures are always fun thanks for sharing :)

classicb
07-15-2005, 08:48 PM
hey when you were at the Gamestop did you happen to see if they had Glimerati yet. Its supposed to be out I was wondering if anyone has seen it yet.

qbertandernie
07-15-2005, 08:56 PM
did not see glimmerti, but did get some interesting info from the new store manager, who is apparently close to the ngage rep and is an ngage dork too...

she said the rep told her that a megaman compilation is on its way soon, as is the pirate game i mentioned a while back. she couldnt remember any other games he had mentioned, but said he was confident in these being released. thats encouraging at least...and she said shed check on any newer NFR games, and ask about a store display. id love to have a dual ngage store display!

though i expect you(classicb) and i(me) are the only ones keeping tabs, im still looking for the other two(or more) NFR games i need...ashen is one, ive forgotten the other.

classicb
07-15-2005, 09:12 PM
well its not just you and me I know that at least DP is as well. BTW I have an extra sealed copy of Ashen if you want to trade something.

Megaman on the N-Gage would be great but Capcom is draging its feet with the system as they still haven't released Catan yet.

The pirate game looks great its seems to be basically Advanced Wars but on the sea and Online. Should be great along with Rifts.

It seems that Nokia is fine with just trickling out a few releases to the hardcore fans untill their new smartphones come out that will allow people to download all the N-Gage games released so far. I think at this point Nokia with hype up their systems again. From what I understand of their new plan their will still be MMC card releases (although probably very limited) of the games even when the new smartphones come out. This will last untill the N-Gage 2 comes out when we will see if they give up game card type distribution all together.

Also I just found a Gamestop with Xanadu game but they won't hold it for me. "we don't really do that but I don't think it will be a problem your the first person to ask about it... its N-Gage game we don't sell many of those". Well I hope its their when I get there.

qbertandernie
07-27-2005, 10:00 PM
found two more NFR games. one is pandemonium, which simply has the title printed on the back and has no label on it(seems factory, as the contacts don't appear to have been played) and ive also acquired an NFR of tom clancys chaos theory.

thats 9 by my count, no word about a US xanadu next NFR...

a list of NFR games, just because...

pandemonium
ashen
ssx out of bounds
sims bustin out
ncaa football 2004
spiderman 2
tom clancy chaos theory
rayman 3
red faction

anyone else have others? id suspect theres a tony hawk NFr, but ive yet to see one....

Slipdeath
07-28-2005, 12:40 AM
found two more NFR games. one is pandemonium, which simply has the title printed on the back and has no label on it(seems factory, as the contacts don't appear to have been played) and ive also acquired an NFR of tom clancys chaos theory.

pandemonium
ashen
ssx out of bounds
sims bustin out
ncaa football 2004
spiderman 2
tom clancy chaos theory
rayman 3
red faction

anyone else have others? id suspect theres a tony hawk NFr, but ive yet to see one....
I have a copy of a NFR Fifa 2005, which seems to be very common.

GizmoGC
07-28-2005, 01:20 AM

pandemonium
ashen
ssx out of bounds
sims bustin out
ncaa football 2004
spiderman 2
tom clancy chaos theory
rayman 3
red faction

I own 4 NFR Games
Fifa 2005 x2
Pathway to Glory x3
SSX x2
Ghost Recon x3

LMK if you need any....

classicb
07-30-2005, 08:43 PM
I thought I'd just throw this out there. Any of you N-Gage collectors want to help me build a N-Gage Collecting website. I already have the site http://www.ngagecollector.com I just need help with the content such as which games have NFR versions (i don't really follow that stuff) variations of console unit colors, accesories ect... Anyway if any of you are interested send me a PM and we can work something out.

I decided to do this since it has everything I like about collecting rolled into one.

-its an off beat unique system
-every release is limited
-most people hate a negative opinion of it (i love the underdogs)
-unique packaging and game cards
-i can learn foriegn languages reading the manuals

Plus I always wanted to make a website related to video gaming and collecting. This seems niche enough for me to manage. I don't know how DP does every freaking video game system.

Slimedog
07-30-2005, 11:06 PM
I thought I'd just throw this out there. Any of you N-Gage collectors want to help me build a N-Gage Collecting website. I already have the site http://www.ngagecollector.com I just need help with the content such as which games have NFR versions (i don't really follow that stuff) variations of console unit colors, accesories ect... Anyway if any of you are interested send me a PM and we can work something out.

I decided to do this since it has everything I like about collecting rolled into one.

Plus I always wanted to make a website related to video gaming and collecting. This seems niche enough for me to manage. I don't know how DP does every freaking video game system.

I like it because I've always wanted a system with games small enough to eat. Somewhat off topic: Xanadu Next has the best music of any portable game I've ever played. Simply amazing.

Gemini-Phoenix
07-31-2005, 02:36 AM
What is wrong with people and Ngage games? Why is there next to none on eBay? Sealed ones are even harder to locate too, even on eBay! I have to really scrape eBay dry to actually get a sealed Ngage game these days, and only manage one per month at the rate it is going as people just don't list them at all.

And I must live in the very worst place on the planet. There is only two places that sell brand new Ngage games here, and that's either Comet or GameStation...

Comet have a few good titles, but want 39.99 for them (Older first release titles are around 34.99) ~ And is it any surprise that they have not sold a single game since February! (So the sales lady was teling me) Ha!

GameStation want stupid money for their new releases as well, off which they don't stock each new release (Xmen Legends II and WWE being the only two current releases they stock). Even their pre-owned Ngage games are twice the price that brand new ones cost on eBay...

Fatalist
07-31-2005, 07:53 AM

I can help you a little, I don't have Not For Resale MMCs of games, but I have some Media Review versions of some titles, the labels of the MMCs are like the pic Satac posted and the covers different. I suppose every game has a NFR version.

Oobgarm
08-04-2005, 12:13 AM

There certainly is one. Came out of the original demo unit.

http://dustincarter.com/images/dp/thpsngage.jpg

Also, @classicb - I'm sure you've seen Glimmerati by now, but I thought I'd mention that I saw ot about a week ago at GameStop, alongside Xanadu. It looked decent on the back of the package, I wonder if it's any good?

classicb
08-04-2005, 12:29 AM
Yeah I've seen Glimerati at my Gamestop along with Xanadu but I had already ordered it online. The real trick will be finding the next four releases in a store. Catan which is supposed to come out this month isn't in the Gamestop computers. The next game they show is Rifts. That skips System Rush, Atari vol1, Hiegh Sieze and Catan which are all scheduled to come out before Rifts.

Slipdeath
08-04-2005, 05:31 PM
Yeah I've seen Glimerati at my Gamestop along with Xanadu but I had already ordered it online. The real trick will be finding the next four releases in a store. Catan which is supposed to come out this month isn't in the Gamestop computers. The next game they show is Rifts. That skips System Rush, Atari vol1, Hiegh Sieze and Catan which are all scheduled to come out before Rifts.
The only place that will carry them seems to be N-gage.com, ahhh...i can smell the rare games. :-P
oh and classicb are you interested in the gizmondo at all?

classicb
08-04-2005, 06:28 PM
The only place that will carry them seems to be N-gage.com, ahhh...i can smell the rare games. :-P
oh and classicb are you interested in the gizmondo at all?

yeah N-Gage.com I've heard mixed reviews about ordering from them. They seem fine to me though. I hadn't gotten the last three releases so I took advantage of their 3 for 15% off deal with free 2 day shipping and had no problems. I'm all up to date on my n-gage untill Catan comes out.

Gizmondo? ??? I really don't what to think of it yet but I am interested in it. I always seem to be drawn to the odd ones in the bunch that have high chance of failure. I also think the smart adds are kind of interesting.

classicb
08-10-2005, 01:46 PM
What is wrong with people and Ngage games? Why is there next to none on eBay? Sealed ones are even harder to locate too, even on eBay! I have to really scrape eBay dry to actually get a sealed Ngage game these days, and only manage one per month at the rate it is going as people just don't list them at all.

And I must live in the very worst place on the planet. There is only two places that sell brand new Ngage games here, and that's either Comet or GameStation...

Comet have a few good titles, but want 39.99 for them (Older first release titles are around 34.99) ~ And is it any surprise that they have not sold a single game since February! (So the sales lady was teling me) Ha!

GameStation want stupid money for their new releases as well, off which they don't stock each new release (Xmen Legends II and WWE being the only two current releases they stock). Even their pre-owned Ngage games are twice the price that brand new ones cost on eBay...

have you tried Allack. I've never used them since I don't live in the UK but I always hear people on the N-Gage boards talking about their sales they have every once in awhile.

http://www.allack.co.uk/

classicb
08-17-2005, 12:19 AM
Well the only release for the N-Gage in August has been shipped according to N-Gage.com. Also the only place that you can get it right now.

Only time will tell but it is my feeling that this game will not show up in stores since when I tried to pre order it at Gamestop it didn't show up in the computer. That along with no sign of an upcoming release on the gamestop.com website make me feel that they are done with the N-Gage. I also spoted the 50% off sale thread here today that furthered my theory of them ending N-Gage sales. After EBgames had their sale they got WWE and that was it.

So if anyone sees a Catan out there let us know. I'm curious if this game finds its way to actuall B&M stores.

qbertandernie
08-17-2005, 03:23 PM
my gamestop said theyre dumping ngage all together(hence the 50% off sales). i figure ill get caught up with games too while theyre $10 each new. i have also placed an order for catan, high seize, rifts, one and mile high pinball. guess ill see if they show up. it came to $97 for all 5 games, shipped (if they ever do) from ngage.com.

also got three more NFRs(titles stated by GizmoGC)....still wondering if they made one for every game? anyone know an ngage rep or worker that may have this info?

slapdash
08-18-2005, 02:06 PM
i have also placed an order for catan, high seize, rifts, one and mile high pinball. guess ill see if they show up. it came to $97 for all 5 games, shipped (if they ever do) from ngage.com.

Not "ngage.com"... That's some crappy search-site/click-grabber. Do you mean one of the sites mentioned earlier in this thread? The one that has the 15% off sale by chance?

classicb
08-18-2005, 02:17 PM
i have also placed an order for catan, high seize, rifts, one and mile high pinball. guess ill see if they show up. it came to $97 for all 5 games, shipped (if they ever do) from ngage.com.

Not "ngage.com"... That's some crappy search-site/click-grabber. Do you mean one of the sites mentioned earlier in this thread? The one that has the 15% off sale by chance?

ngage.com uses letstalk.com to sell their n-gage games. yes its the 15% off when you buy more than 3 games and free shipping. its directly conected to the n-gage.com site. People have given them mixed reviews but right now it seems to be the only choice and last time i used them i had no problem at all.

slapdash
08-18-2005, 04:32 PM
ngage.com uses letstalk.com to sell their n-gage games.

To be clear to others, ngage.com doesn't. The correct URL is n-gage.com.

But I know the letstalk.com site...

yes its the 15% off when you buy more than 3 games and free shipping.

...and it's the one I was thinking of; cool.

its directly conected to the n-gage.com site. People have given them mixed reviews but right now it seems to be the only choice and last time i used them i had no problem at all.

I've only ordered once, and I had no problems either. I must not have noticed how close to release Catan was, else I should have waited, or preordered. Now I've gotta go back in! :-)

Gemini-Phoenix
08-19-2005, 02:18 AM
GameStation seem to be making a very small effort to stay on top of Ngage related things...

Following their dire efforts to sell ECW and Worms at 34.99, they now have copies of Glimmerati in stock, again, at 34.99...

Luckily, I purchased my sealed one for littlle over a tenner from eBay! :-P

I just wish that there could be one dedicated seller of Ngage games on eBay (One which doesn't originate from Hong Kong)

I also make a weekly phone call to my local Comet to see if they have yet dropped their prices for the games they have, but no such luck. They seem confident that they will sell them at 39.99... @_@

qbertandernie
08-21-2005, 03:12 PM
huh....still making games to be released...

http://www.nokiausa.com/about/newsroom/article/1,1046,3398,00.html

and a WTF?

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=940022

and apparently catan has been released now.

http://www.n-gage.com/en-US/games/gamedata/catan.htm

and for a full listing of current and games yet to be released? (if you dont have this page bookmarked already)

http://www.n-gage.com/en-US/games/All_Games/

Slipdeath
08-21-2005, 11:44 PM
When any of guys buy Catan, can you please take a pic? I don't want to order it until I know they are actually shipping.

Gemini-Phoenix
08-22-2005, 01:26 AM
So are Ngage games released at the exact same time around the world? So does this list also apply to here in the UK, as I can't seem to find a UK specific one...

classicb
08-22-2005, 02:41 AM
So are Ngage games released at the exact same time around the world? So does this list also apply to here in the UK, as I can't seem to find a UK specific one...

I don't know but this UK site says August 25th

You guys are also getting the limited edition Silver QD. It won't be getting any kind of US release.

scooterb23
08-22-2005, 09:02 AM
I don't believe Catan is out yet...at their booth at Gencon, all they had were video screens showing the game...not a playable demo as of yet. The game looks good, looks to be a version of the wonderful board game. There were never many people at the NGage booth (I saw several of the helpers napping throughout the day), but people who stopped were being pleasantly surprised by their offerings.

Gemini-Phoenix
08-22-2005, 09:48 AM

You guys are also getting the limited edition Silver QD. It won't be getting any kind of US release.

Wouldn't that just technically be a silver fascia though? not really a true LE in my eyes. At the end of the day, it's still a QD, which is still inferior to the original cornish pie model...

classicb
09-10-2005, 08:36 PM

Wouldn't that just technically be a silver fascia though? not really a true LE in my eyes. At the end of the day, it's still a QD, which is still inferior to the original cornish pie model...

Well for anyone interested here it is. At the end of the day I guess it is just a silver faceplate but that's what happens when you have cell phone roots. At least they made an attempt at being an LE with the tin and MMC game case. I'd like to get one since I use my QD everyday and it shows. It'd be nice to have one in good condition just for the collection.

http://www.allaboutsymbian.com/images/devices/qdsilver/silverqd1.jpg

Slimedog
09-10-2005, 10:12 PM
Catan and System Rush are now listed as available on their site. Has anybody actually received either of these games yet? If they are online only, I don't want to miss them but as far as I can tell, neither has shipped yet.

classicb
09-10-2005, 10:55 PM
I don't see where they are listed as available. Everything I see has them listed for September. I've also heard September 22 to be the exact release date but who know with Nokias constant delays.

I can't wait for this next batch of games I've been playing the System Rush demo and I think its looking to be a fine new racing game for the N-Gage. The Catan demo should be out within the next week too.

Gemini-Phoenix
09-23-2005, 10:42 AM
http://www.allaboutsymbian.com/images/devices/qdsilver/silverqd1.jpg

Hmmm, nice. I like the box, and i'm still yet to upgrade to a QD, so may be worth me getting one. Only thing is, where is stocking them? And how much for? How many are they limited to?

Getting there with my N-Gage collection. Only a few more to get now, until the new ones get released. May also have King Of Fighters Extreme on it's way next week too...

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/4703/ngagespines7yu.th.jpg (http://img179.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ngagespines7yu.jpg) http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/9708/ngagefront8yp.th.jpg (http://img257.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ngagefront8yp.jpg)

:)

qbertandernie
09-23-2005, 10:55 AM
noticed on the game photos site that someone got a system rush review copy...so maybe thats a sign the games are coming?

also just called to check the status of my order on letstalk and was told system rush and catan have been pushed back to 10-7, even though they are listed as 'in stock' on the companies website...

slapdash
09-23-2005, 06:16 PM
Yeah, and High Seize got pushed back to 10/24 it seems. Ugh.

qbertandernie
09-23-2005, 09:39 PM
just completed my ngage collection(for now)...only collection ive ever had complete!!! i still hope more games get released, ive got them all on preorder anyway...and hopefully i can keep up on them as theyre shipped.

Slipdeath
09-24-2005, 12:19 AM
I just got an email saying Catan has be released.

classicb
09-24-2005, 01:45 PM
I just got an email saying Catan has be released.

yeah I got that email too. The site has System Rush and Catan on the front page as out now but the order page still has them as backordered.

Kids over on the N-Gage boards who live over seas have been able to buy both so it looks like they are out now at least overseas.

Slipdeath
09-24-2005, 04:49 PM
Their status is back to Pre-Order.

zektor
09-25-2005, 01:05 AM
Gemini-Phoenix:

Nice freakin' collection! Seeing all of those N-Gage games lined up looks very cool! I must attempt to complete my collection as well...

And, Sega Rally! Horrible game, but awesome collectable you have there!

Gemini-Phoenix
09-25-2005, 01:05 PM
just completed my ngage collection(for now)...only collection ive ever had complete!!! i still hope more games get released, ive got them all on preorder anyway...and hopefully i can keep up on them as theyre shipped.

Nice! American or European? Pictures?

8-) Do you have Sega Rally??? ;)

Slipdeath
09-25-2005, 02:33 PM
Letstalk.com doesn't let me preorder Spirits, Ikusa Islands, and X-Men Legends II. O_O

Gemini-Phoenix
09-25-2005, 03:36 PM
Well, I have 35 (36 as I have King Of Fighters pending) out of 42 games released to date (Including Snakes in there), so that makes it roughly 85% complete. After I have the remaining few games, I can then concentrate on just buying each new game as it gets released.

Need:

Call Of Duty
Marcel Desailly Pro Soccer
NCAA Football 2004
Pocket Kingdom: Own The World
The King Of Fighters Extreme {Pending}
The Roots: Gates Of Chaos
WWE Aftershock
Xmen Legends

If anyone has any sealed UK versions of the above, I will gladly take them off your hands for a reasonable price! :)

classicb
09-29-2005, 08:02 PM
also just called to check the status of my order on letstalk and was told system rush and catan have been pushed back to 10-7, even though they are listed as 'in stock' on the companies website...

people living in the UK or US people willing to import System Rush and Catan can get them here http://ngage.allack.co.uk/

I guess we just have to wait and see for a US release. I called letstalk.com and it seems to be pushed back even farther into October to the 17th. Nokia is supposed to make some big anouncement on October 13th so maybe they're trying to get themselves back in US stores for the release of these upcoming games.

I hope we get US releases for these upcoming games since they looked to be some of the best N-Gage games yet.

Gemini-Phoenix
10-06-2005, 04:56 AM
Got a great deal this week! Pocket Kingdom and Call Of Duty, sealed, BIN for 9.99 and 8.99 respectfully. I snapped them up, and then a few hours later I noticed the seller had increased all his (What were once cheap) N-Gage games from under a tenner each to three times what they once were. Someone must have tipped him off, or he must've actually checked to see what the going prices were.

Either way, I am very happy to have snapped them up at the price I did when I did! :)

Two more down, five more to go... (Marcel Desailly Pro Soccer; NCAA Football 2004; The Roots: Gates Of Chaos; WWE Aftershock; Xmen Legends)

Slipdeath
10-11-2005, 07:52 PM
So I got an email from n-gage.com telling me that catan is finally out. So I go to the online US retailer (letstalk.com) and behold it is still back ordered.

On a lighter note I only need one game to finish my collection:
Puzzle Bobble

qbertandernie
10-11-2005, 08:06 PM
theyll get it on the 21st, apparently.

per letstalk.com
'we are not associated with Nokia, so get the games sometime after theyre released.'

classicb
10-11-2005, 08:31 PM
theyll get it on the 21st, apparently.

per letstalk.com
'we are not associated with Nokia, so get the games sometime after theyre released.'

so letstalk.com runs the official N-Gage store on the N-Gage website but they are not associated with Nokia x_x

I'm starting to feel like we might not get anymore US releases since Catan and System Rush have been out for sometime now overseas. Nokia has always released their games at the same time everywhere (except Sega Rally).

This would really suck if we didn't get anymore US releases since some of the best games are yet to come.

qbertandernie
10-11-2005, 08:42 PM
at least the game has actually been released this time. i guess...
they had the game listed as relased before and its been psuhed back, so who knows.

i have to preorder three more games to get the 15% discount and get system rush on my list. i somehow forgot to add it last time i ordered, though catan should be coming soon if its released...

Slipdeath
10-12-2005, 01:15 AM
Yeah they're not associated but when I called they said, "The official Nokia distributor"

Jagasian
10-12-2005, 12:59 PM
My prediction is that Rifts will be the best N-Gage game yet. It will be popular enough to see a port to the GBA.

SegaAges
10-12-2005, 02:52 PM
I am one of the few soldiers that also collects for qd. I just started collecting 2 weeks ago, and I am up to 15 games. This next paycheck, I plan on getting at least 5 more, and I have a trade going on for 3 more. I will have a complete collection.

Which games are harder to find so I know what to keep an eye out for?

classicb
10-12-2005, 03:39 PM
Which games are harder to find so I know what to keep an eye out for?

well I think you can still get all of the games from letstalk.com for around $15 plus another 15% off if you buy 3 or more with free shipping.

As far as in the wild I don't see many: Puzzle Bobbles or Xanadu Next. Finding N-Gage games at any store is getting harder to find.

qbertandernie
10-12-2005, 03:57 PM
my gamestop has a stack of sealed games still...if you need specific titles, drop me a PM and i can pick them up. theyre all 1/2 price, along with accessories

slapdash
10-12-2005, 05:43 PM
I guess we just have to wait and see for a US release. I called letstalk.com and it seems to be pushed back even farther into October to the 17th.

Here's the weird thing... LetsTalk has been sending me daily updates to tell me the games I have on order are backordered, and occasionally the dates slip even further. But for the last couple days the estimated dates have been "00-00-0000". Uh... Is that a system problem, or a bad indication? :/

Bojay1997
10-12-2005, 07:01 PM
I have had several new games on order from Lets Talk for a few weeks now and never received a confirmation or updates. I also don't believe you can get a status report from their site. I know the order went in because I received a few of the older games I ordered from them recently which were part of the order.

I know I can order from the UK, but I would rather own the real deal US versions with the ESRB ratings as opposed to the European rating logo on the case.

As far as rare games, Lets Talk does not stock Virtua Tennis, but this is readily available from Gamestop. Sega Rally is Australia only and can still be purchased from a few on-line retailers down under. Only seen it once on Ebay though.

classicb
10-12-2005, 10:48 PM
OK I'm starting to get the hint now. I don't think there will be any more US releases. Catan and System Rush have been released overseas for awhile and now Atari Masterpeice vol 1, One, and Heigh Seize have all been released at least in the UK and maybe other place overseas.

At this point I have a complete US collection but I'd hate to see it end here with so many great games on the horizon.

Slipdeath
10-12-2005, 11:10 PM
I don't believe it is over yet. Most of the upcoming games have been submitted to ESRB which is a good sign. But if they do get released they will be in very limited numbers, maybe even under a thousand.

SegaAges
10-13-2005, 04:37 PM
games are still 24.99 at letstalk.

I am going to be stocking up on some games tomorrow (that is when I get paid).

And if they are done, or at least slowing down to the point of near completion, of making n-gage games, I am going to stock up as muchas possible before eBay sellers start selling games for 50 a pop

(this place i found here in omaha is selling new n-gage games for 5 to 7.50 a piece with the most expensive games being 12.50)

So Far, I have noticed that splinter cell: team stealth action has been a game that is a little harder to find than the others

Bojay1997
10-13-2005, 07:31 PM
I think like the Game.com, N-gage games are going to have a resale value below their current retail value. There may be a few exceptions to this, but probably only the stuff that comes out over the next few months which will be in relatively limited release.

qbertandernie
10-13-2005, 08:49 PM
other than the fact that the game.com sucked, and ngage actually has good games and fair graphics....

it wont be as main stream as most of the other systems, but i think will end up with more of a cult following than the game.com.

classicb
10-20-2005, 12:46 PM
so have any of you guys who pre ordered the newer games recieved them yet? People over on the N-Gage board are also trying to figure out how to get games in the US and so far only one kid has recieved anything. He said he ordered System Rush and Catan from letstalk.com and recieved System Rush and a note that Catan was back ordered.

qbertandernie
10-20-2005, 01:00 PM
shit. i need to order system rush. maybe ill call them to see the status and add it to my order.

curiouser and curiouser..

EDIT:
per letstalk.com "these games are set for us getting them on the 31st, with mile high pinball on the 15th of november"

though she had to check with her supervisor and the warehouse manager before finding this out.

push em back push em back....wayyy back...! god i hate waiting...

segagamer4life
10-20-2005, 02:38 PM
I am right behind you guys with 30+ and after this weekend, I should have most if not all... sweeet.

classicb
10-20-2005, 02:45 PM
shit. i need to order system rush. maybe ill call them to see the status and add it to my order.

curiouser and curiouser..

EDIT:
per letstalk.com "these games are set for us getting them on the 31st, with mile high pinball on the 15th of november"

though she had to check with her supervisor and the warehouse manager before finding this out.

push em back push em back....wayyy back...! god i hate waiting...

what was the word on System Rush? Is it really shipping or is the kid on the N-Gage board just making stuff up.

SegaAges
10-20-2005, 02:47 PM
I am now up to 23 myself. I really want the new tony hawk, but I will probably wait for the price to drop.

I usually go out and buy 5 games a week. That means that this week is my sports games week, which will take me up to 28 after tomorrow.

As long as I can find a cheap splinter cell: stealth team action, I will be able to find many of the other games out there.

Have any of you checked ebay for catan or system rush?

qbertandernie
10-20-2005, 05:19 PM
system rush is on the hook for an october 31st acquisition at letstalk, to be shipped along with catan(according to the warehouse supervisor). the girl i talked to(who checked on the games) said all of those on my list with the exception of mile high pinball were to be shipped then....meaning high seize and the others mentioned below.

interesting news though, the official n-gage site has high seize, one, atari vol 1, catan and system rush listed as released, but letstalk has them all backordered. nokia has screwed up several times with posting as released when they arent, but lets hope theyve all been released and will ship on the 31st.

check it out!

slapdash
10-20-2005, 06:50 PM
I wonder why the LetsTalk site lists Atari 2, but not the first one...

qbertandernie
10-20-2005, 07:46 PM
think its just a glitched link...

classicb
10-20-2005, 09:13 PM
interesting news though, the official n-gage site has high seize, one, atari vol 1, catan and system rush listed as released, but letstalk has them all backordered. nokia has screwed up several times with posting as released when they arent, but lets hope theyve all been released and will ship on the 31st.

check it out!

they are all released in the UK. Plenty of kids from the UK are talking about these games over at the n-gage.com boards and the UK site allack.com has been shipping these games since their official release dates. I don't know what letstalk.com's delay is in getting these games.

Jagasian
10-21-2005, 11:12 AM
The Rifts demo is out. I downloaded it and tried to play it via my MMC card, but it crashed upon starting. Any ideas on what I am doing wrong?

classicb
10-22-2005, 01:45 PM
System Rush is out in the U.S. this kid over on N-Gage.com managed to get one from letstalk.com

man these late releases are going to be hard to get. apparently the letstalk.com website doesn't work as well as it should. since some kids had System Rush pre ordered for quite some time and didn't get it when this kid just calls in and they send him a copy. my suggestion would be to do all orders by phone so you can find out if they have the game or not.

he took a picture to show he actually got it.

http://myspace-319.vo.llnwd.net/00272/91/35/272155319_l.jpg

Goodwill Hunter
10-22-2005, 01:57 PM
Looks like I'm one of you now...Started my N-Gage collection just under 3 hours ago, and I'm at 33 games. :D Heard that new N-Gage games were going for 50% off of $6.99 at Gamestop, and I went to town:

http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/5741/ngage5xz.jpg

Here's a list of what I picked up (for just under $120):

Asphalt Urban GT
Bomberman
Call of Duty
Colin McRae Rally 2005
Crash Nitro Kart
FIFA Soccer 2004
FIFA Soccer 2005
Glimmerati
King of Fighters Extreme
Moto GP
Operation Shadow
Pathway to Glory
Pocket Kingdom
Puyo Pop
Puzzle Bobble
Rayman 3
Red Faction
Requiem of Hell
Roots: Gates of Chaos
Shadowkey: The Elder Scrolls
SonicN
Spiderman 2
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
SSX: Out of Bounds
Super Monkey Ball
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 20041
Tomb Raider
Virtua Tennis
Worms: World Party
WWE Aftershock
Xanadu Next
X-Men Legends

Don't know if the one's I don't have are the HTFs, but I'll be on the lookout....for them, and an actual N-Gage so I can try these things out!

Rich

Slipdeath
10-22-2005, 01:59 PM
System Rush is out in the U.S. this kid over on N-Gage.com managed to get one from letstalk.com

man these late releases are going to be hard to get. apparently the letstalk.com website doesn't work as well as it should. since some kids had System Rush pre ordered for quite some time and didn't get it when this kid just calls in and they send him a copy. my suggestion would be to do all orders by phone so you can find out if they have the game or not.

he took a picture to show he actually got it.

http://myspace-319.vo.llnwd.net/00272/91/35/272155319_l.jpg
Oh man...here we go.

classicb
10-22-2005, 05:27 PM
so it looks like letstalk.com is getting ready to do something with the n-gage. I saw this on the front of the n-gage.com website today. this is the first time I've seen it.

http://www.pickledvellum.com/nspecial.jpg

I like how it says limited edition games. the free games are probably when you buy a new n-gage.

Porkchop
10-22-2005, 07:29 PM
Looks like I'm one of you now...Started my N-Gage collection just under 3 hours ago, and I'm at 33 games. :D Heard that new N-Gage games were going for 50% off of $6.99 at Gamestop, and I went to town:

Rich

I also joined the N-gage collectors today. Went looking for an N-gage today. At the first Funcoland (Game Stop) they did not have any games on display so I ask and the sales guy said he would look to see if they had all been sent back yet. He found a box and I got 5 games that were priced at $6.99 but no 50% off. :( .

Since they did not have any systems I went to the Funcoland accross the street and they still had games on display with a sign saying all games $6.99. It did not say anything about 50% off. Anyway I picked up 7 more games and when he rang it up it came to $124 for an N-gage and 7 games. He took 50% off of the games. :) . The guys in this Funcoland also said they were sending all N-gage stuff back next week.

So, Your price may vary depending on the store you go to.

Also, N-Gage is going, going, gone in Funcoland/Game Stop. They should all be gone by the end of next week. However you may still be able to find them if your local store is a top 200 store. The guy in the first store said they go to one of the top 200 stores when the send the back.

segagamer4life
10-22-2005, 08:51 PM
I am right behind you guys with 30+ and after this weekend, I should have most if not all... sweeet.

just came back from gamestop and spent 100 but I completed my collection I got all 41.... super sweeeeeeeeeeeet 8-)

Bojay1997
10-22-2005, 09:48 PM
Well, come Halloween, you'll be short approximately six new US releases and of course there is always Sega Rally which is starting to show up on Ebay. Glad to see all the renewed interest in the NGage though.

just came back from gamestop and spent 100 but I completed my collection I got all 41.... super sweeeeeeeeeeeet 8-)[/quote]

Slipdeath
10-27-2005, 01:14 AM
Did anyone else get a survey today?

Gemini-Phoenix
10-27-2005, 01:55 AM
Damn, you Americans have it sweet over there. To actually have a shop stocking them is amazing, but those prices are unbelievable in the literal sense!

I on the other hand had to earn my games the hard way, by sitting and waiting and snapping them up whenever they came on eBay. I also had to pay a lot more for them too!

Question: Those of yo now with "Complete" collections... When you say *Complete*, are you also considering Sega Rally too? To me, the collection would only be complete when I have the entire set of released games for my region (UK) as well as Sega Rally...

I'd have to have my entire main set all the same regional designation though. I wouldn't be able to mix and match UK / US / Australian ones as it would look wrong (With the exception of Sega Rally that is)

classicb
10-27-2005, 03:42 AM
Question: Those of yo now with "Complete" collections... When you say *Complete*, are you also considering Sega Rally too? To me, the collection would only be complete when I have the entire set of released games for my region (UK) as well as Sega Rally...

I'd have to have my entire main set all the same regional designation though. I wouldn't be able to mix and match UK / US / Australian ones as it would look wrong (With the exception of Sega Rally that is)

I alway refer to my collection as a complete U.S. collection. That's about as complete as it will probably get. I don't really buy imports. Although its tempting to try and get it since its only one game at this point.

*complete* to me always refers to my regions releases.

qbertandernie
10-27-2005, 08:25 AM
i dont mess with imports either, for some reason they have zero allure. complete U.S. for me too...

Slipdeath
10-27-2005, 10:28 AM
So you guys didn't get a survey?

qbertandernie
10-27-2005, 10:46 AM
slipdeath, i placed an order months ago, called 5 or more times, have really tried to gain infromation about this stuff and have gotten NOTHING. i dont know how you get updates and surveys. i need to get with your representative....

email me the survey, ill fill it out!

Elaundar
10-27-2005, 10:49 AM
Here is the deal on the 50% off for n-gage games at gamestop. The $6.99 IS the half off price since all games and accessories are $14.99 now. Their computers automatically discount the 50% off, but some stores don't realize it.

Lucky for us, the first store we went to was confused and we got 12 games for $3.50. All the other stores we hit after that charged us the $6.99 price and explained that the first store was in the wrong.

qbertandernie
10-27-2005, 01:32 PM
well, i was trying to gain informastion about the n-gage, and the folks at letstalk couldnt tell me anything, because 'to be honest, i dont know where to find the ngage on our site'...
i finally got it down to their estimates on game arrivals, but they cant order me games etc.

so i called nokia...

after an expected wait time of 19 minutes turned into a 55 minute wait, i hung up. ill try again later...

Gemini-Phoenix
10-27-2005, 02:00 PM
i dont mess with imports either, for some reason they have zero allure. complete U.S. for me too...

Quite. Full UK releases for me, and then any games (Like Sega Rally) which were never released here. If, forever reason, they chose to release a certain game in America and not here, then i'd get my complete UK collection, and then buy the odd ones which I was missing.

I can seriously not believe that some of you have just gone out and bought an instant complete collection just like that! And at such a low price too! Especially after such hard work and dedication to my collection. :(

slapdash
10-27-2005, 04:57 PM
What survey? From whom?

Bojay1997
10-27-2005, 06:21 PM
System Rush is now in stock at Letstalk.com. The other new US releases will be arriving on October 31, 2005. For some reason, One is still showing as April 2006 and they still have a glitch with regard to the Atari Vol.1.

Slipdeath
10-27-2005, 07:11 PM
If you want me to forward you the survey give me your email.

classicb
10-28-2005, 02:29 AM
System Rush is now in stock at Letstalk.com. The other new US releases will be arriving on October 31, 2005. For some reason, One is still showing as April 2006 and they still have a glitch with regard to the Atari Vol.1.

Finally I've been looking forward to this game for awhile now. It seems like the delay was due to some reworking of the site. The n-gage.letstalk.com site has changed a bit to allow buying games in sets like a FPS and sports sets. They also have a refer a friend program to try and get more people to buy the QD. If you manage to do so you both get a free game.

I'm going to hold off on buying anything for a few more weeks since the site seems to be changing daily.

and slipdeath I didn't get that survey either.

slapdash
10-28-2005, 05:26 PM
If you want me to forward you the survey give me your email.

I'm not sure I want to take it if I don't know who's doing the survey or why. :-)

classicb
10-30-2005, 01:22 AM
well it looks like the online order only time has come. Catan and Stystem Rush are now showing in stock when you add them to your cart. Atari Masterpiece seems to be missing now from the shopping area. As already noted some people in the states have already been able to get System Rush and now people seem to be getting Catan as well.

The rest of the games that should be released soon: Heigh Seize, Rifts, One, and Xmen Legends II should all ship at the end of the month.

I think its safe to say that we are at 43 U.S. released N-Gage games now with 4 more about to come out. I have no idea what is up with Atari Masterpeice. I tried to find out but talking to some of the people at Letstalk is like beating your head into the wall. You have to explain to them that they do sell N-Gage games since most times the try to tell you that they don't.

Slipdeath
10-30-2005, 01:33 PM
well it looks like they are back ordered again, but i think the other games are now available, they dont say back ordered or anything.

Jagasian
10-30-2005, 01:57 PM
Why aren't there any reviews of Rifts yet? It is my bet for best N-Gage game ever.

Gemini-Phoenix
10-30-2005, 01:59 PM
Is Xmen Legends II: Rise Of Apocalypse released yet? It's out on all the other consoles, so technically you'd think it will be out...

GizmoGC
10-31-2005, 03:35 AM
I have a bunch of the 'Not for Resale' versions of N-Gage games if anyone is intereted in buying....I have 7 unique ones with a few doubles.

qbertandernie
10-31-2005, 12:19 PM
yeah, when i talked letstalk had no record of atari masterpieces even existing. though they had part 2 for preorder...

though nokia doesnt answer their phones, so i have no further information

classicb
11-05-2005, 11:03 PM
I was able to order Catan and System Rush. They should arrive at my house on Monday so will see if they're both there.

Atari Masterpeice Volume 1 is now in the shopping area at letstalk.com but every order I try and make now is cancelled??? That can't be good. I still have Rifts on back order but everything else keeps getting cancelled. Anyone else get their order cancelled?

The future does not look good.

zektor
11-05-2005, 11:26 PM
I was able to order Catan and System Rush. They should arrive at my house on Monday so will see if they're both there.

Atari Masterpeice Volume 1 is now in the shopping area at letstalk.com but every order I try and make now is cancelled??? That can't be good. I still have Rifts on back order but everything else keeps getting cancelled. Anyone else get their order cancelled?

Just order directly through the official N-Gage website. Atari Masterpieces is pretty good btw! :)

classicb
11-06-2005, 07:14 AM

Just order directly through the official N-Gage website. Atari Masterpieces is pretty good btw! :)

letstalk.com is the official N-Gage website. look at the address when you order its n-gage.letstalk.com

So you were able to get Atari Masterpeice Volume 1 !!!

you are a very lucky man indeed. They seem to sell out of games as soon as they get them.

swlovinist
11-06-2005, 02:53 PM
Just thought I would post it here what I scored this week. A wall mounted N-Gage kiosk, 36 games(with the rest on the way). Also noted a sealed copy of Sega Rally

http://videogamecollectors.com/gallery/noisycricketroomofdoom

classicb
11-06-2005, 03:54 PM
Just thought I would post it here what I scored this week. A wall mounted N-Gage kiosk, 36 games(with the rest on the way). Also noted a sealed copy of Sega Rally

http://videogamecollectors.com/gallery/noisycricketroomofdoom

Very nice. I tried to get one of those N-Gage kiosks but they said they couldn't let me have it because Nokia is supposed to come pick them up. I'd love to pick one up. What's the secret.

I'd really like to get the free standing one.

Jagasian
11-06-2005, 04:55 PM
What is the best brick-n-mortar retailer for buying N-gage stuff? I get flack whenever I ask about the N-gage in my local Gamestops.

qbertandernie
11-06-2005, 06:23 PM
got system rush and catan, having trouble getting hold of atari masterpieces...

any way you can link to the site you ordered it from? i cant get anyone on the phone who has the game for sale...???

SWLOVINIST: how much did you have to pay for the ngage display? that one rocks!

ive only got the stand along one they had at cingular stores...though i bet the EB games employees would give them away. i had hoped to get a big cardboard stand alone one they had at the Eb near me, but no dice...they sent it back.

this display is the one i have....$85, but i like it bunches!

http://videogamecollectors.com/gallery/album63/ngage_display

qbertandernie
11-06-2005, 08:39 PM
ok, after hours spent trying to order this game, i go to letstalk.com and find it for $14.95. huh. the people on the phone have no record of this game existing....etc.

ah well, order went through ok. should get it in the mail i guess.

interesting thing i just noticed, if you go to walmart.com, there are several games not listed on nokias site. alienfront, shade:wrath of angels and virtua cop are all listed as set to release in feb. 2006. i had seen virtua cop listed on gamestops website too...time will tell i guess.

http://www.walmart.com/search/browse-ng.do?ics=20&ico=0&ref=125866.125866+500524.4293932454&path=0%3A-2636

Slipdeath
11-06-2005, 09:10 PM
So you actually received System Rush and Catan? If so can you take a pic?

qbertandernie
11-07-2005, 08:42 AM
yeah, system rush and catan came last week. ill get a photo later today.

swlovinist
11-07-2005, 12:11 PM
I will be working at the same Gamestop as I scored the kiosk. The people there nice, friendly, and are actually gamers. I scored the kiosk for free :D

SegaAges
11-07-2005, 02:33 PM
I'm up to 28 n-gage games. I need to get catan and system rush, but will probably try to get some not for resale games as well.

qbertandernie
11-07-2005, 06:03 PM
heres a photo of the two games i got from letstalk.com. also in the photo a few NFR games i got today as well, including Glimmerati, which im not sure i knew existed.

http://videogamecollectors.com/gallery/album63/catansysrush

classicb
11-09-2005, 12:34 AM
the new accessories have finally been listed on the n-gage.com(letstalk.com) website. They are all backordered at this moment but the fact that they even listed them makes me think they might be getting them. In a lot of ways it makes me think they will end up getting most all of the games it just might be awhile.

for me I've been looking forward to those aluminium cases and the speaker.

http://n-gage.letstalk.com/img/brands/n-gage/cimg/prod/108/29643_pdi.gif

http://n-gage.letstalk.com/img/brands/n-gage/cimg/prod/107/29638_pdi.gif

Gemini-Phoenix
11-09-2005, 09:59 AM
http://n-gage.letstalk.com/img/brands/n-gage/cimg/prod/108/29643_pdi.gif

Now that is something that may convince me to go out and buy the new model. Maybe even a new MMC card as well! Perhaps even the silver one. I have been looking for something like this for a while for my other phone, but thi is a nice compromise. Anyone have any idea what the output on that thing is?

dojosky
11-09-2005, 01:53 PM
I bought 2 official NOKIA MMC for N-Gage systems they were 64MB and 128MB ones for only $6.99 each at my local gamestop. I have checked about 5 other Gamestops they had ZILCH of those so check your local gamestops. i know its not a big deal to some of you but who knows it'd become a collectible items for the N-gage but then maybe NOT ! LOL .

Slimedog
11-09-2005, 02:21 PM
BTW, is Catan any good? I'm having a hard time getting info about it. I hear its kind of a board game. Is it similar to Battle Hunter? Culdcept? Monopoly?

Gemini-Phoenix
11-09-2005, 03:02 PM
Question: What is the largest MMC that the N-Gage can Handle? I heard that the most it could handle was the 128MB (Which is what I have), but I have also heard that it can handle 256MB and maybe even 512MB as well... Is any of this true? Can it handle any more than 512MB?

classicb
11-09-2005, 03:23 PM
Question: What is the largest MMC that the N-Gage can Handle? I heard that the most it could handle was the 128MB (Which is what I have), but I have also heard that it can handle 256MB and maybe even 512MB as well... Is any of this true? Can it handle any more than 512MB?

I'm pretty sure zektor has a 1GB MMC but I'll let him confirm that.

I also saw over on the n-gage.com boards that Gamestation is running some holiday specials for you UK collectors.

cut and pasted from the n-gage.com board:

1) N-Gage Games - 2 for 15 (titles include):

Rayman 3
Sonic N
Tiger Woods PGA 2004
Tony Hawks
Tomb Raider

2) N-Gage QD + Sonic N / Rayman for 79.99 (Gamestations own package)

3) N-Gage QD + SSX / Splinter Cell Choas Theory for 79.99 (the original pre-bundled package)

However on November 10th (hopefully) they are going to start selling the SILVER N-GAGE QD...and heres a cool offer.

4) Silver N-GAGE QD + ONE / Pathway To Glory : Ikusa Islands / Ashpalt Urban GT 2 for 79.99 (gamestations special package)

that 4th one looks good since you were thinking about getting the silver QD

Enixis
11-09-2005, 03:36 PM
The n-gage supports MMCs till 1GB. However, MMCs 512mb and above will have slower access rates for applications and games. The most ideal would be 256mb, imo.

Gemini-Phoenix
11-09-2005, 03:49 PM
Access rates don't bother me too much so long as the storage capacity is all there. Iwould willingly sacrifice access rate for twice the storage capacity... So long as A) The storage is cheap, and B) The ratio is somethin equal to half the access rate, double the capacity...

And yes, that fourth option does look grand, seeing as the Silver QD is what i'd be after, and seeing as I have none of those games listed.... Be a bargain at 79.99! If I'd bought them separately on eBay, it would probably cost me that much to pay for the games alone! Depends on whether or not my skanky GameStation sells these bundles or not....

poopnes
11-10-2005, 01:21 AM

I use a 512MB card in my QD. In fact I was afraid to buy a bigger one because I was scared that the slower access times would be really slow. Honestly I think 512MB is big enough, but I only have 2 N-Gage "roms" (that I own the cards for), a handfull of MP3s/videos, and about 150 GB/NES roms (again that I own the cartridges for). I still have 300MB left.

edit// I have to comment on that speaker. It would be a great idea if the QD had decent sound. MP3's no matter what bitrate sound like crap. And so do the games. Don't get me wrong, LOVE my QD, but I hope the "nextgen" N-Gage improves on the sound quality.

Gemini-Phoenix
11-10-2005, 06:08 AM
looking at that speaker I originally thought it would slot into the MMC slot, but now that I think about it some more... I haven't got a D, so could someone tell me where the headphone outputs are on the QD?

I don't suppose they have made it universal for owners of the original N-Gage. I hate when they do things like that ~ Nintendo disowned the eReader when they released the SP... And looks like Nokia are trying to forget that they ever made a cornish pastie in the shape of a phone (Or was it the other way around???)

poopnes
11-10-2005, 11:53 AM
looking at that speaker I originally thought it would slot into the MMC slot, but now that I think about it some more... I haven't got a D, so could someone tell me where the headphone outputs are on the QD?

I don't suppose they have made it universal for owners of the original N-Gage. I hate when they do things like that ~ Nintendo disowned the eReader when they released the SP... And looks like Nokia are trying to forget that they ever made a cornish pastie in the shape of a phone (Or was it the other way around???)

The headphone jack is on the top center, right next to the power cord.

Slimedog
11-10-2005, 12:47 PM

I think the E-Reader works fine on the SP. It slides in the cartridge slot and if you need the link cable, you use the exposed link socket on top of the SP, not the E-Reader passthrough.

classicb
11-11-2005, 11:10 PM
BTW, is Catan any good? I'm having a hard time getting info about it. I hear its kind of a board game. Is it similar to Battle Hunter? Culdcept? Monopoly?

If you haven't played it before as I hadn't the learning cuve is pretty steap. I had to watch some online Flash tutorials in order to figure it out. Once you get the hang of it, its probalby one of the best games I have on my N-Gage. Its a great strategy game. The depth and balance is great. Its intresting because once you figure it out its kind of a simple game of building settlements, roads and trading goods. As soon as I update my N-Gage list on the first page of this thread it will be near the top. I recommend it highly but if your new to the game you might need some online help to get you going.

Gemini-Phoenix
11-12-2005, 04:58 AM

I think the E-Reader works fine on the SP. It slides in the cartridge slot and if you need the link cable, you use the exposed link socket on top of the SP, not the E-Reader passthrough.

It does work, but not all functions work as the USB-like connection sticks out, not actually joined to anything. Therefore, transferring codes to Animal Crossing is impossible unless you have an original style GBA. And again, I bet it doesn't work with the GBA Micro...

MasterChief78
11-12-2005, 06:11 AM
i FINNALY got my qd up ad running. bought it used sans a sim card, so i had to track one of those down.

im actually enjoying it greatly, Splinter Cell: CT and Operation Shadow are my favorites so far.

i have a question for you guys, what games can you actually play online, with other people? not ghost races ect. i lack GPRS service and a bluetooth dongle at the moment so cant test any of my games out.

Satac
11-12-2005, 09:22 AM
i FINNALY got my qd up ad running. bought it used sans a sim card, so i had to track one of those down.

im actually enjoying it greatly, Splinter Cell: CT and Operation Shadow are my favorites so far.

i have a question for you guys, what games can you actually play online, with other people? not ghost races ect. i lack GPRS service and a bluetooth dongle at the moment so cant test any of my games out.

AFAIK there are just four games:

Pocket Kingdom
Pathway to Glory
Worms World Party
Pathway to Glory Ikusa Islands (out this week according to Nokia)

The online part of Catan was cancelled :(

classicb
11-12-2005, 02:14 PM

They should have at least included a hot seat mode.

Rifts and High Sieze are supposed to have online play I think. I'm not to sure what their release status is. Nokia says they're out.

classicb
11-12-2005, 02:17 PM
Also nokia has a bunch of new downloadable demos out now on their site.

One
Mile High Pinball
Asphalt 2
Catan
Rifts
System Rush

http://arena.n-gage.com/n-gage/web/en/play/downloads/downloads_games.jsp

MasterChief78
11-12-2005, 04:55 PM
AFAIK there are just four games:

Pocket Kingdom
Pathway to Glory
Worms World Party
Pathway to Glory Ikusa Islands (out this week according to Nokia)

ah sweet, i have two out of those four. thanks for the info.

qbertandernie
11-16-2005, 10:29 AM
just got shipping confirmation of 4 copies of atari masterpeices. ill update when they show up.

Slipdeath
11-16-2005, 11:42 AM
It looks like One and High Seize are now in stock.

classicb
11-16-2005, 12:47 PM
thanks for the heads up guys. I just called to make sure they seperate my order and got these titles shipped out to me.

That brings the U.S. release list up to 46.

DreamTR
11-16-2005, 01:06 PM
I got copies of HIgh Seize and One on Monday, along with Catan and System Rush a few weeks earlier. I placed an order for a ton more games that supposedly are shipping this week as well.

qbertandernie
11-16-2005, 01:18 PM
i put in preorders for high seize and one long ago, but havent seen any sign they are shipping...may have to call letstalk myself. again.

EDIT: letstalk says they have not received these games... are you ordering from them or from another site?

classicb
11-16-2005, 01:35 PM
the lady I talked to at letstalk said they did have One and High Sieze instock and was going to try and seperate them from the rest of my preorders so they would ship right away.

slapdash
11-16-2005, 02:17 PM
i put in preorders for high seize and one long ago, but havent seen any sign they are shipping...may have to call letstalk myself. again.

EDIT: letstalk says they have not received these games... are you ordering from them or from another site?

I just got High Seize from Let's Talk yesterday, if that helps.

DreamTR
11-16-2005, 02:51 PM
I order my games from The official NGAGE site, it redirects me to the letstalk.com site only after my order is placed.

Atari Collection ships to me today, and the remaining $200 worth of games I preordered ship one of these days.

qbertandernie
11-16-2005, 04:04 PM
the left hand doesnt know what the right hand is doing, apparently. if there were ANYWHERE to buy these games other than letstalk i would. i have literally spent hours on the phone waiting for these people to take thier heads out of their asses, and gotten nowhere.

if anyone gets through and has actual accurate information, please take a contact name and i will ask for them direct. the people ive talked to have no idea whats going on. ive actually had letstalk representatives tell me they didnt know these games are sold on their site. :angry:

i placed my preorder on august 16th. id have thought id be included in the first shipment.

classicb
11-18-2005, 03:38 PM
I just got a tracking order number for my Rifts purchase. I guess its available now. I also got them to seperate One and Hiegh Sieze from the rest of my pre-orders so they would ship now. I'm now having a problem getting them to ship Atari Masterpiece Vol 1 to me ... I guess I'll try again to day.

I must agree that the people at letstalk are the least informed people I've ever had to do business with. I have to walk them through the steps every time I call.

them: "That games still back ordered sir"
me: "are you sure it says it available on your site and I have friends who have already got it"
them: "yes" .... "oh wait I do see it listed as available"

I just want to know what screen are they looking at when they answer the phone? that would also be a good call since some people who answer try and tell you they don't even sell N-Gage stuff.

qbertandernie
11-19-2005, 11:58 AM
well, ive gotten my copies of atari masterpeices, just got confirmation of shipment of xmen legends 2, but cant seem to get one, high seize, or rifts. though i have started getting emails from n-gage for every new game that is 'now available in stores'....id love to know which stores these are, as id travel far and wide to not have to deal with letstalk.

Porkchop
11-20-2005, 11:40 AM
I got an e-mail that the following shipped on Friday the 18 November.

Qty Price Subtotal
1 $14.99 $14.99 Atari Masterpieces Volume I
1 $24.99 $24.99 Rifts: Promise of Power
1 $24.99 $24.99 X-Men Legends II: Rise of the Apocalypse

Atari Volume still on backorder with an April 2006 ship date

Slipdeath
11-20-2005, 07:44 PM

pics? :D

Bojay1997
11-20-2005, 09:33 PM
It looks like Let's Talk is finally starting to keep accurate on-line inventory. High Seize, One, System Rush, Catan, Rifts and Atari Masterpieces Vol.1 are all in stock and have shipped. X-Men Legends 2 seems to have arrived on Friday and is now shipping. I am guessing the remaining games will be in over the next couple of weeks, along with the accessories.

slapdash
11-21-2005, 07:23 PM
pics?

Er, just to prove I actually got it, or something in particular?

Slipdeath
11-21-2005, 07:54 PM
Well I need to see it with my own eyes so I can add it to my to get list.

maxlords
11-21-2005, 08:19 PM
I've got System Rush and Catan myself, and they're about to ship me High Seize and Rifts. My High Sieze and Rifts are on hold though...my credit card is frozen until I actually...um...pay them.

classicb
11-21-2005, 08:28 PM
I'm out of town right now but I just talked to my girlfriend and I got a package from letstalk. I had her open it and it was One and Heigh Sieze. :) I'll look forward to playing those when I get back. Hopefully Rifts and Atari Masterpeice Vol 1 will be there too by the time I get back in a week.

Has anyone recieved X-Men Legends 2 or Asphalt 2 yet?

Bojay1997
11-22-2005, 12:50 AM
I should have it on Wednesday. Is GT2 even in stock yet?

qbertandernie
11-22-2005, 08:25 AM
items reportedly en route: xmen 2, rifts, high seize and one. with the exception of asphalt urban gt 2, that should put me right at even with current releases...i think. is pathway to glory ikusa islands out yet?

SegaAges
11-22-2005, 02:58 PM
I still need to work on my collection. I am going out on Friday (yes, I said it) to buy some more n-gage games. I found this store here in Omaha that sells n-gage games.

It will suck finding parking, but it will be awesome to have some more n-gage games.

qbertandernie
11-23-2005, 11:37 AM
ok, got xmen legends 2 today. oidd thing about this box is it looks like it had a upc code on it, but its been blacked out. i dont know why they would do this to begin with, but it looks like they had a machine black out the upc after it was printed. seems like a waste to assign a upc code, then black it out....maybe this is a prerelease copy that got mixed in with the shipment or something...

EDIT: on closer examination, the rear upc can almost be made out, and it isnt the same as the upc code on the peel off sticker on the side of the case...curious.

DreamTR
11-23-2005, 01:49 PM
If anyone is interested, I am selling copies of :

ONE
HIGH SEIZE
X-MEN II
and ATARi VOL 1 in the buying/selling thread.

Gemini-Phoenix
11-29-2005, 12:14 AM
I'm getting bored of waiting for the remaining few games to appear on eBay, so i'm officially asking now if anyone has, or can get me, the following...

All must be originally sealed, and all must be the UK releases:

Asphalt: Urban GT II
Atari Masterpieces - Volume I
Catan
High Seize
Mile High Pinball
NCAA Football 2004
ONE
Pathway To Glory: Ikusa Islands
Rifts: Promise Of Power
System Rush
The Roots: Gates Of Chaos
WWE Aftershock
Xmen Legends
Xmen Legends II: Dawn Of Apocalypse

I know a few of these may not be out yet though, but are due to be released November (So the N-Gage site says anyway)

PS: Could anyone give any info on my question found HERE (http://www.digitpress.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=74388) regarding the pre-release press kits that are given out. Thanks

classicb
11-29-2005, 12:48 AM
I've given you this link before but its the only place I know that sells all of the new N-Gage games in the UK besides the Gamestations http://ngage.allack.co.uk/

and I don't know much about pre-release press kits

also I thought NCAA football was a US only release. If you want that game I could easily find it for $6.99 plus whatever shipping is to the UK.

DreamTR
11-29-2005, 11:22 AM
HI, my copies of NGAGE games listed have been sold awhile ago, thanks everyone for their interest!

Jagasian
11-29-2005, 02:45 PM
So Rifts is finally shipping? That is over 2 months late! When will we see professional reviews? I have big hopes for this game.

Slipdeath
11-29-2005, 09:28 PM
Alright so it seems that the two remaining titles that have not been proven as released are rifts and asphalt 2 right?

DreamTR
11-30-2005, 12:03 AM
No, I have RIFTS, and ASphalt GT 2 is confirmed to be on its way.

classicb
11-30-2005, 12:30 AM
here is everything I've gotten post Glimmerati which I think we all agree was the last games to be available in B&M stores.

http://pickledvellum.com/newngagegames.jpg

I just got home today and I missed another package from letstalk which should have Atari Masterpiece Vol 1, Asphalt 2 and X-men Legends 2.

now I can't wait to dig into Rifts. I've been waiting for this for a long time.

Gemini-Phoenix
11-30-2005, 12:45 AM
I've given you this link before but its the only place I know that sells all of the new N-Gage games in the UK besides the Gamestations http://ngage.allack.co.uk/

and I don't know much about pre-release press kits

also I thought NCAA football was a US only release. If you want that game I could easily find it for $6.99 plus whatever shipping is to the UK.

Can't buy from online stores as I don't have a credit / debit card. See the problem? Therefore i've been relying on eBay so far, and has served me well having given me nearly 40 titles. I am just bored of waiting for the remainder to appear, so thought maybe someone had some, or knew of someone who would list some on eBay or sell privately with payment via PayPal...

As far as I know, NCAA was released in the UK. It's listed on the UK release list (On the official site) and all... I'm afraid my collection is UK releases only though (With Sega Rally being the exception)

System Rush I have a pre-release version of, and I gave it a quick go, and was not impressed. It is very lo-tech, and not the usual quality like some other N-Gage games. I at least expected something a little less blurrier, and a game where it is easy to control ~ I found myself constantly crashing into walls as you just cannot turn.

High Seize I have been waiting to give a go ~ Is it similar to the PlayStation game "Overboard"?

And what about Rifts, Catan, and ONE? What are those games all about?

DreamTR
11-30-2005, 04:18 PM
I put mine on eBay, and they sold to a Japanese collector.

classicb
11-30-2005, 05:31 PM
I just got home today and I missed another package from letstalk which should have Atari Masterpiece Vol 1, Asphalt 2 and X-men Legends 2.

UPS just came and that's exactly what I got. My X-Men Legends 2 also has the barcode blacked out. Its the only one of all the new games I've gotten.

the next releases should be Mile High Pinball and the new Pathway to Glory.

IGN has some new reviews for System Rush and One. The closing coments for One seem to be true for most all of these late release N-Gage games

One is another good game for the N-Gage that I'm afraid few will play. It's sad, because at this point, Nokia is just being punished for early mistakes and so few people want to give the N-Gage a chance anymore. They're missing out on games like this, which have solid depth and play value -- I enjoyed One more than some PSP games. If you have the system, seriously consider seeking out a copy of One. It's further proof that the N-Gage, like the PS2 or Xbox, got better with age.

classicb
11-30-2005, 05:51 PM
I don't know if any of you have seen this but Game_Hunter who post quite a bit on the N-Gage board made this great FAQ for the N-Gage and all the games up to Glimmerati. He list the games in order that they were released too if anyone was interested in that. Great stuff so make sure you check it out.

N-Gage Enthusiasts FAQ.pdf (http://homepage.mac.com/game_hunter/page17/page4/files/N-Gage%20Enthusiasts%20FAQ.pdf)

qbertandernie
11-30-2005, 05:56 PM
asphalt 2 came?
man, back to the phones and hours of hassle with lets talk.

ill check out that FAQ...looks great.

anyone find any newer release NFR games? ive gotten glimmerati, and someone said they had xanadu next, but im wondering if there are any stores still carrying ngage, and if theyre still making NFRs for the newer releases?

Slipdeath
11-30-2005, 07:32 PM
thats weird, n-gage.com doesn't have xmen legends 2 listed as released all though many of us already have a copy. maybe this explains the barcode?

qbertandernie
11-30-2005, 08:07 PM
dont know. the intricacies of letstalk.com are shocking.

most of the games ship UPS, at least they have in the past. my xmen legends 2 shipped from a different section of the company, and shipped out using fedex. different return area(same address) UPS one said 'warehouse shipping'(or something) the fed ex one said 'customer services'(or similar) and each had a dofferent contact number...ill check when i get home and edit later. i wondered if the xmen game wasnt a preview copy or something that got shipped from another area. DreamTR said his copies had a bar code on them...

classicb
11-30-2005, 08:28 PM
dont know. the intricacies of letstalk.com are shocking
LOL LOL LOL

I have no idea either. I could call them right now and probably talk to someone who would insist they don't even carry N-Gage games.

Also I just got a shippment email for Pathway to Glory: Ikusa Islands so I guess this game is out as well.

I've also noticed the wierd shipping details. This ones shipping Fedex (most of mine come UPS)... so whatever that means. x_x

also photo of the games I got today.

http://pickledvellum.com/3new.jpg

qbertandernie
11-30-2005, 09:07 PM
that makes 50 then?

classicb
11-30-2005, 09:16 PM
that makes 50 then?

yeah Pathway to Glory will be the big 50 (unless you count Sega Rally then its 51)

I remember over a year ago Nokia made an anouncement they were going to have 50 titles out by the end of the year. Well better late than never and I'm sure some people thought it would never happen.