PDA

View Full Version : X-Arcade Adaptors

buttasuperb
01-04-2003, 03:33 PM
I recently got an X-Arcade, and first of all, the controller kicks ass. I have the PS2 and DC adapters, but also wanted Saturn and Neo Geo Adapters as well. I just got an email back from X-Arcade saying they will not be making adapters for any older systems.

Anyone know if someone is making adapters on there own? How hard would it be to make your own adapters?

Six Switch
01-05-2003, 02:18 PM
I want one bad but don't have the cash.I might just go and get the single one,it is only $99 where the regular one is like $180 or something.
Are they made of the same parts nd are they just about the same other than the number of sticks? :/ :hmm: :-D

WiseSalesman
01-05-2003, 03:33 PM
double post....can't seem to get rid of it.

WiseSalesman
01-05-2003, 03:34 PM
@butta: If you go to this site (http://www.gamesx.com/index2.htm) and spend enough time reading up on and studying the port pinouts for the various consoles you wish to make adapters for, I have a feeling you'll be able to figure something out.

digitalpress
01-05-2003, 03:48 PM
I'm going to be doing an in-depth review of both the single and twin X-Arcade stick in the next week or so - for PC, Dreamcast, and PS2. Stay tuned.