PDA

View Full Version : how is ninja gaiden black?

pragmatic insanester
11-14-2005, 03:12 PM
i think there was a thread earlier about it. the search engine isn't really working for me. i just have one question. was the arcade original transferred onto it faithfully? that's my main interest in the game (unless taito legends 2 pops up with it included).

dementia_
11-14-2005, 06:10 PM
The arcade game is emulated well, but I'm not a fan of the arcade game at all. NES trilogy FTW.

I believe it's also currently out in the Tecmo Classics compilation for Xbox. It won't be on a Taito comp anytime soon for obvious reasons ;)

njiska
11-14-2005, 06:15 PM
I hate the Arcade game too, but i must say it is very well emulated on the xbox and supports both the US and Japanese languages.

diskoboy
11-15-2005, 12:23 AM
BY ALL MEANS, BUY THIS GAME!! And yes, it has the arcade game. :D

rbudrick
11-15-2005, 10:20 AM
how is ninja gaiden black?

What, Ryu? I thought he was Asian...
;)
-Rob

Ed Oscuro
11-15-2005, 11:54 AM
Roffle rbudrick.

I thought Ryu was BLUE, actually. Become a...fiend! Oh no!

Well, I don't have Black (I played all the way through NG a week ago up to the last boss, and now I can't be arsed to beat it), but the person I knew who just picked it up came crying on all fours into an IRC channel the day they started playing... LOL

Ghost fish AREN'T so bad once you know how to deal with them and have a fast weapon, actually, at least not on regular NG's normal. I assume they aren't much different at the other difficulty levels. The only problem is that you either make a killing in essence or you lose half your life in an encounter.