PDA

View Full Version : Mario Kart DS Win/Lose data?

philosophyst
11-16-2005, 06:55 PM
OK, I have a question about the Win and Lose data for the online part of Mario Kart DS. When I connect and it picks my opponents, I am able to see their win/lose ration but I don't know how to see my own. Does anyone know how to do this? I know that I could keep track myself but with so many different people playing my DS right now, there's no way.

Help! :D

davidbrit2
11-16-2005, 07:00 PM
Just choose Records on the main menu. It'll be shown on the top screen.

Slipdeath
11-16-2005, 07:02 PM
Does anyone know how to change their icon? I saw some guy with a Dr.Pepper one.

philosophyst
11-16-2005, 07:02 PM

That's it, thanks! Now, since mine is horrible, is their a way to erase it? I want to be a cheater and ;) start over.

davidbrit2
11-16-2005, 07:21 PM

That's it, thanks! Now, since mine is horrible, is their a way to erase it? I want to be a cheater and ;) start over.

He he, can't help you there. One of the data clear options probably does it, but I wouldn't know which one.

philosophyst
11-16-2005, 08:06 PM
Does anyone know how to change their icon? I saw some guy with a Dr.Pepper one.

From the title screen go to OPTIONS, then click on EDIT then on EMBLEM. Here is where you create it, kind of like paint.

11-16-2005, 08:24 PM
Hahaha, I just raced icbrkr and classicdp. This is a blast. A very close race. Me and classic tied for first. I'm gonna get a lot of play time outta this game.

My thumbs hurt :(

icbrkr
11-16-2005, 08:32 PM
Hahaha, I just raced icbrkr and classicdp. This is a blast. A very close race. Me and classic tied for first. I'm gonna get a lot of play time outta this game.

I'm still getting the hang of it :) Good game! I got dropped for some reason on the last one.. ?

classicb
11-19-2005, 03:36 AM

I'm still getting the hang of it :) Good game! I got dropped for some reason on the last one.. ?

I still wish there was a tie stat

Daniel Thomas
11-19-2005, 06:20 PM
Ditto. The win-loss column shoud be expanded to track the number of times you placed first, second, third, and fourth. But maybe that's just a bruised-ego thing. All I can say is, thank goodness for the Rivals selection.