PDA

View Full Version : What modern games are you playing? Daily check :)

Pages : [1] 2 3

goatdan
11-19-2005, 11:29 PM
Since the other thread went to classic, I figured I might as well start one of these threads here, and I do think this will actually be an interesting division... are we playing new stuff, or older stuff for our consoles that we purchased a while ago?

I'll start it off. Of my modern consoles:

DS
Feel the Magic XY/XX
Mario Kart DS
Pac-Pix
Polarium

GameBoy Advance
Mario Vs. Donkey Kong

GameCube
Paper Mario

Xbox
Currently nothing

unwinddesign
11-20-2005, 01:17 AM
PC, been playing some mad Age of Empires III. I forsee myself playing this non-stop until at least the new year. Also been gaming up a little bit of Libery City Stories now and again.

Every Friday, my buds usually come over, and we've been playing Chu Chu Rocket, NBA Hoopz and Super Smash Brothers Melee a lot. Good stuff, NBA Hoopz is. LOL

Six Switch
11-20-2005, 01:57 AM
xbox 360
kameo
perfect dark zero

ds
castlevania
mario kart

ps2
guitar hero
dragon quest viii

fun

DDCecil
11-20-2005, 02:01 AM
PS2: Dragon Quest VIII - Finally got Jessica and it is off to Maella Abbey.

DS: Feel the Magic - Made it to Nightmare 3.

Gamecube - Playing Dragon Warrior 3 (GBC) via Gameboy Player. I got all bronze medals (after 3 years!), and now I'm trying to get the silver ones so I can eneter the 2nd door in the bonus dungeon. I think I have 55/165. 110 to go!

Damaramu
11-20-2005, 03:40 AM
Currently playing:

Def Jam Fight For NY

Man, that's a fun game! Brutal as hell too. :pimp:

Enixis
11-20-2005, 03:57 AM
PSP:
X-Men Legends II

jdc
11-20-2005, 06:36 AM
Oh great.......here I am playing non-stop Phantasy Star Online on my Dreamcast, which I don't consider a retro-system, but is a hair before the PS2 "cutoff".

I'm playing Cabela's Outdoor Adventures on the Xbox and toying around with Burnout PSP while I wait to dump it for the Kart DS.

Whiskers the Wonder Cat
11-20-2005, 08:31 AM
I consider it a retro system. Since DC came out in late 99 for us. And PS2 came out in 2000. So technically, it's before the PS2. And the system is dead as well. So I consider it retro.

Ulticron
11-20-2005, 08:43 AM
Sonic Gems on the Cube.

Retsudo
11-20-2005, 09:56 AM
Well since Ace Combat 5 dropped in price, I picked that up and started playing it. Also still playing Tekken 5.

smokexx
11-20-2005, 10:27 AM
XBOX- Battlefield 2

PS2- Smackdown vs Raw 2006

DS- World Championship Poker

those are the games that I have been playing alot lately

Rogmeister
11-20-2005, 10:46 AM
DS: Zoo Keeper

GameCube: MVP Baseball 2004 and Animal Crossing

Simply Dave
11-21-2005, 07:45 AM
Dragon Quest VIII on the modern end. My son was playing Medal of Honor: Rising Son and Wario Land 4 on the Cube. We had picked those games up at the FYE sale.

DTJAAAAMJSLM
11-21-2005, 12:43 PM
Legend Of Heroes
Dance Dance Revolution Ultramix 3
Taito Legends
Capcom Classics Collection

goatdan
11-21-2005, 01:08 PM
I need to update my list slightly. I have temporarly put away Feel the Magic, although I'm sure that will come out again soon. In it's place is Mario DS which I just picked up and am really enjoying.

I also replaced Mario Vs. Donkey Kong with Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga. I figure since I really like Paper Mario that I should try playing through both M&L:SS and Paper Mario before the DS game comes out in about a week. I'm sure I'll be picking that one up too, although not until I can find it used.

koster
11-21-2005, 06:34 PM
I've been playing Samurai Jack: The Shadow of Aku (Gamecube version) off and on for the past week. At the moment, I'm stuck on the clock tower level (5 relics short of 100%).

Joker T
11-22-2005, 10:48 PM
Call of Duty 2-PC
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland-XBOX

goatdan
11-22-2005, 10:57 PM
Tonight, as predicted Feel the Magic came back out and Mario DS went away, although again I feel that this is only temporary ;)

shoes23
11-22-2005, 11:06 PM
Headhunter (PS2) - Second mission in where you have to go through the sewers.

Gladius (PS2) - Just about to beat the 1st regional tournament.

Indigo Prophecy (PS2) - Only about 2 hours into the game. I'm liking it a lot so far, reminds me of the old point and click adventure games.

goatdan
11-23-2005, 12:00 AM
Headhunter (PS2) - Second mission in where you have to go through the sewers.

ENJOY that game. Best. In-Game. Music.

Period.

The sequel is great too, although I haven't had enough time to really sit down with it. Believe it or not, the Dreamcast version is actually a little graphically sharper and easier to control, but both versions are very good.

It is easily one of my top ten games of all time.

The Great Dane
11-23-2005, 12:14 AM
PS2:
1. Taito Legends - Awesome collection of games here. So many fun games, and what's even cooler is that I haven't even heard of half of the games, but they are all awesome.
2. Capcom Classics Collection - Also an awesome collection. Some very good games here.
3. WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2006 - Just another new Smackdown game.

Gamecube:
1. Metroid Prime 1 - I finally bought this just the other day at EB for $5! I just about wet myself when I saw the price. It's used, but oh well, as its still a complete copy. Awesome game. The environment is so cool, as it is very creepy and the music further adds to that creepiness in the atmosphere.
2. Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker - Another great Zelda game. This is one of my favorites since Zelda 2: Adventures of Link.

DTJAAAAMJSLM
11-23-2005, 03:55 AM
Xbox 360
---
Perfect Dark Zero
Project Gotham Racing 3
Kameo: Elements Of Power
Hexic HD

PSP
---
Guilty Gear XX #Reload

videogameking26
11-23-2005, 04:19 AM
Xbox 360:

Amped 3
NHL 2K6
Prefect Dark Zero
Quake 4
Project Gothman Racing 3
Condemed
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland
Call of Duty 2
Kameo

PSP:

Need For Speed: 5-1-0

DS:

Mario Kart DS

PC:

Gun
Call of Duty 2 multiplayer
Serious Sam 2

GBA:

Donkey Kong Country 3

PS2:

Need For Speed: Most Wanted Black Edition
Dragon Quest VIII

Tron 2.0
11-23-2005, 04:34 AM
PS2
Capcom Classic Collection

GC
Sonic Gems

Kejoriv
11-23-2005, 10:30 AM
Need for Speed Underground - Xbox 360.

Ed Oscuro
11-23-2005, 10:47 AM
Counter-Strike Source pretty regularly; gonna try my hand at mapping (looking to do a map somewhat like the Coliseum from Killer 7, for a zombie server-side mod I run)

Killer 7

That's it for now. I played some other titles in the last week as well (i.e. Castlevania), but I'm taking a break from those.

Joker T
11-23-2005, 10:48 AM
Need for Speed Underground - Xbox 360.

I think you mean "Most Wanted" :)

Played;

Xbox:
Fable
Halo 2

Gamecube:
XIII
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes
Resident Evil 4

Sort of a violent night LOL

klausien
11-23-2005, 11:42 AM
A modern game that feels anything but: The underrated Castlevania: Curse of Darkness.

Nesmaster
11-23-2005, 11:43 AM
not much, mariokart ds and gunz.

might start nfs most wanted though :)

googlefest1
11-23-2005, 01:16 PM
Pirates : legend of black kat - Xbox

im on a mission to finally put this game on my finished list
started over from the beging

notoriusvig
11-23-2005, 01:38 PM
PS2
Adventure Island
Taito Legends

DS
Castlevania

Joker T
11-23-2005, 09:21 PM
I played Call of Duty 2 for a while.

Mr Mort
11-23-2005, 11:01 PM
just got done with an hour-and-a-half online Ridge Racer 6 session. By the time I was done, I was ranked 8th worldwide
Wow, that's all I can say. The game plays flawlessly online, and the gameplay & control is absolutely perfect. A great launch title, no question about it.
I got Perfect Dark Zero along with RR6, and I haven't even touched PDZ because RR6 has completely captivated me. I just can't stop playing it. Top-tier shit, I definately recommend it to anyone who is into arcade-style racing games.

-hellvin-
11-24-2005, 02:43 PM
Working on:

Gamecube - Prince of Persia: Warrior Within

Really damn fun game. Got really far today. I was stuck at the same place FOREVER. Just kinda quit...but now I'm at the garden area and think I'm nearing the end. The Iron golems used to really piss me off, but I found out you can hit them like 1000 times in a row if you slow down time when you're on their shoulders. Quite simple, but never really occured to me ;D. I'd love to finish it tonight but since I go into work at 1am, gotta get to sleep at least 8pm...other family stuff to do for the rest of the night.

exit
11-24-2005, 03:23 PM
I just finished Shadow of the Colossus at around 4am and I have to say it was the most frustrating ending I've ever experienced. For some reason every bug possible struck when I was on the 16th colossus. I was falling through the colossus while climbing up, at some parts I would jump/climb up and end up flying in a random direction doing somarsaults. At one point I even fell upwards for a bit, truly frustrating since it resulted it taking me 2 hours to finally beat the game.

Next I have to finish off Fatal Frame 3 and then onto other games that were neglected when my PS2 was gone.

Lothars
11-24-2005, 03:26 PM
Well i am currently Playing

Playstation 2

Smackdown vs Raw 2006

Gamecube
Animal Crossing
Mario Kart DD

Xbox
Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks

DS
Phoenix Wright
Mario Kart DS
Kirby Canvas
Meteos

I have a couple others im planning to play but at the moment those are what i currently play.

GameNinja
11-24-2005, 03:30 PM
DS: Castlevania: 100% souls, level 83, 99.1% of the map

Soooo close!

in the other slot: Fire Emblem: level 20, no characters dead

I need me some new games soon... :-P

Porkchop
11-24-2005, 08:46 PM
Whats with all these people 4-6 games each day? :roll: I only play one at a time. Right now I 'm playing Doom3 Xbox.

-hellvin-
11-24-2005, 09:22 PM
Whats with all these people 4-6 games each day? :roll: I only play one at a time. Right now I 'm playing Doom3 Xbox.

What's so difficult about switching to another console?

Biff_McFresh
11-24-2005, 10:43 PM
PDZ, and some RR 6.

DDCecil
11-24-2005, 11:20 PM
PS2 - Dragon Quest VIII - Just got my ship at 30 hours!
DS - Osu! Takedon! Osuedan! - After 1 day, I'm now on the upset stomache violin guy stage.

Two addiciting and awesome games.

MarkMan
11-25-2005, 12:26 AM
PS2
Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King - Still playing this even though I've finished it 2 weeks ago and have everything done... I just love the game a lot...
Tekken 5 - Having some practice/competitions with a few friends of mine...
Guitar Hero - Fun stuff!

Ridge Racer 6 - Played online a few times, really fun. Much more like the PSP version of RR than previous RR games.
Call of Duty 2 - It looks amazing, my only gripe is the online games only support 8 players.
Perfect Dark Zero - I love the co-op mode on this title.

DS
Mario Kart DS - Just played a little bit, but too much fun!

sabre2922
11-25-2005, 01:33 AM
The incredible completely kick-ass Resident Evil 4 on Playstation 2

I rented the game on GC and was blown away and its just as great on the PS2 I really cant tell any difference in the two versions they both look great.

The PS2 version controls perfect and everything is just as fluid as the Gamecube version its really an impressive port to say the least I never knew that the PS2 could do what it does with RE4. Graphically RE4 is so far above 70% of what is on the PS2.

This is the first NEW game ive gotten in over a year and it was worth every penny.

I havent gotten to the extra stuff yet like the PS2 exclusive "seperate ways" or new costumes but im over half way through the game and am just posting this after a 6 hour marathon with RE4.

I gotta say that I would recomend the PS2 port even if you may already own the GC version especially if your a RE fanatic like me ;)

Half Cab Leroy
11-25-2005, 07:29 PM
Mario Kart DS
Dragon Quest VIII
Final Fantasy XII Demo

ECWSandmanECW
11-25-2005, 08:04 PM
Gun, NCAA Football 2006,Madden 2006, MVP 2005.

Joker T
11-25-2005, 09:00 PM
Gun, NCAA Football 2006,Madden 2006, MVP 2005.

You like Gun? i'm thinking of getting it this weekend.

Playing:
Nintendogs Best Friends-DS
Tony Hawk's American Sk8land-DS

Slate
11-25-2005, 09:16 PM
I've been playing Cel Damage for the gamecube for the past few hours. I like it a lot more than twisted metal. I've got past the first two Desert areas and the first Swamp area.. Now trying to get past the desert.

darknut101
11-26-2005, 10:38 AM
Currently playing: Star Wars: KOTOR, Earthbound, God of War, Battlefront II, Mario Kart DS.

sabre2922
11-26-2005, 10:57 AM
Resident Evil 4 PS2

currently playing through SEPERATE WAYS wich is freaking great. - The way you move baby oh yeah :D -

any RE fan should at least rent RE4 on PS2 the ada storyline explains so much about what is going on in the game.

It shows more of the baddest of bad guys WESKER than just about any other RE even Code Veronica and explains what is going on with the whole ADA-Wesker storyline that was hinted on in RE2.

Rogmeister
11-26-2005, 11:11 AM
I have begun a new season of MVP Baseball 2004. I just won the World Series with my Pirates about a week ago but it wasn't that satisfying because I won using lots of hall of fame players I'd unlocked...and I had to disable the budget restrictions to add them. So now I'm playing as the Pirates again but will play it right, using my budget limitations. I did send down two lesser hitters and have signed a pair of decent but cheap free agents, Andres Galarraga and Todd Zeile. So far, I have a pretty good record, somewhere around 12-4 and I'm in first place, a game ahead of...the Milwaukee Brewers?

exit
11-26-2005, 12:40 PM
I gave up on Fatal Frame III, the last boss is killer and I don't like the fact that you can die within the first minute after one touch. I havn't had this much trouble on a last boss since the days of RE2.

I picked Escape from Monkeys Island and started playing it again, It took me awhile remember what to do and I should be going on from there.

-hellvin-
11-26-2005, 09:09 PM
Just started:

PS2 - Shadow of the Colossus

Fucking amazing. Pretty much sums up the game experience in two words. The camera/control is a little quirky but nothing horrible. I loved the opening fight with the first colossus. As soon as I killed it, I went right back to it's remains and did the "reminisce" mode to fight it again ;D. I was in the middle of fighting some dog like colossus next at the cave, but had to cut it short to grab some food. Gonna go start it up now for a while before I get to sleep for a fun 6am shift...

Slate
11-26-2005, 10:02 PM
Still playing Cel Damage (GC) Now got past the desert level and swamp level, although not with every character. Now trying to beat the first area of the "Spooky" Level.

xmagxus
11-27-2005, 04:39 AM
Been playing the 360 to death, picked up a lot of games across all the systems but 360 has been getting all my focus

360:
condemned -50 percent complete
kameo - beat the storyline
perfect dark zero - only on the 2nd mission
PGR 3 - halfway through career mode
quake 4 - about to finish up act 2 (3 acts total)
kong - 25 percent complete
call of duty 2 - third mission on veteran difficult (major pain)
tony hawks american wasteland - halfway through story mode, and 31/60 goals in classic mode
amped 3- near the end of the 2nd chapter ( 5 chapters total)

Joker T
11-27-2005, 12:50 PM
X-men Legends 2-GC

Awesome game with 4 players.

Halo 2 and Halo-XBOX
Burnout 3: Takedown-PS2
Call of Duty 2-Pc
Tony Hawk's American Sk8land-DS

hbr214
11-27-2005, 05:52 PM
PC: ages of empires 3, the elder scrolls 3

Xbox: nhl 06, Forza motor sports, and fable

PS2: Shadow of the Colossus, San Andreas

Nintendo Micro: Zelda and the minnish cap, Final fantasy 1&2

Xbox 360: Call Of Duty

Slate
11-27-2005, 06:00 PM
Cel Damage (GC)

Burnout 3: Takedown (PS2)
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 (PS2)

Probably will play some xbox games next.. Tony Hawk's Underground still has me coming back for more... Can't believe it. I hate eric sparrow (Sometimes) And i still play that doggone game. LOL

DDCecil
11-27-2005, 07:42 PM
PS2 - Dragon Quest 8: At 45 hours now and finally got my air travel! Having a blast still!

DS - Osu!...: Got to Stage 15 finally - End of the World! What the French say during the cutscene is priceless!

Kejoriv
11-27-2005, 09:16 PM
Xbox 360 - Need for Speed - 26% done with the game.

Slate
11-28-2005, 07:54 PM
Cel Damage (GC)

Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 (PS2)

Amped (Xbox)
Tony Hawk's Underground (Xbox)

I'll probably tear it up in Jet Grind Radio next. (After some more explosions in cel damage, that is)

unwinddesign
11-28-2005, 08:30 PM
Still playing Age of Empires III for PC. Good stuff, even if ESO sucks absolute ass.

Finished Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal yesterday night. I enjoyed it, even if it got a little bit repetetive. Good buy for $20.

Also played a bit of Super Smash Brothers Melee multiplayer. Not really a fan, but my friends seem to enjoy it...too damn cheap for my tastes. :(

Rogmeister
11-29-2005, 02:39 PM
Today I received and actually played Friends: The One With All The Trivia. Yes, you may mock me now. LOL

goatdan
11-29-2005, 03:19 PM

For me at least it is that when I get stuck at a game, I don't feel like I should be sitting there trying to get through it if I don't have any ideas. I'll stop, play something else for a while and then come back.

The DS is the ultimate system for me because it is portable and has two games in it by default. I'll take it with me to places I know I'll be sitting and waiting at, and I don't have to worry about carrying games in my pocket for it and getting them all dusty :)

For my update, Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga has definitely taken over the most of my time. According to it, I have now played for about 10 hours, which is an amazing amount of time for me to game on anything in a couple weeks.

I finally figured my way back out of Mario DS too, and now I'm on a new level altogether. I only tried to beat it twice yesterday, so I'll be back at that in just a little while too.

I'm hoping to complete both of those games by the end of the weekend. Paper Mario will probably be up as my next console title to complete, and probably Rayman on the DS and Mario Vs. DK on the GBA. In fact, I am planning on looking up in an FAQ how to beat the level I've been stuck on in that, and that might be beat sooner than that. For so long, it was so simple to me. I had amassed about 50 lives and hadn't died more than once on a level. Suddenly, I hit one level that I just can't figure out, and I've spent 20 lives so far doing it. That's gotta change.

Joker T
11-29-2005, 03:21 PM
Painkiller (PC)
Call of Duty 2 (PC)

Biff_McFresh
11-30-2005, 01:27 AM
PDZ, Smash TV (xbl).

Rogmeister
11-30-2005, 01:37 AM
I pulled out World Series Baseball 2K3, one of the last baseball games I bought for my PS2, just to mess with it for awhile. I was pretty rusty and still almost won. I may play another game tomorrow.

jdc
11-30-2005, 05:26 AM
I've been on a Dreamcast tear for the last 3 weeks, playing yet another new character (HUcast) in the original PSO. I pick up my new LCD hi-def TV tonight and eagerly want to see a Dreamcast running on LCD. Just for curiousity's sake. I've seen an Xbox on one already, so no biggy there.

I played the demo disc from the new OPM last night. LOVED the Kong vs the T-Rex battle. My 4 yr old son was so enthralled that we played it twice. It's like playing a cutscene. Cleverly done indeed.

My Mario Kart DS bundle should finally arrive today, so I'm going to be all about that thing for the next few weeks. My consoles won't see much use. LOL

MarkMan
11-30-2005, 06:44 AM
Last week over the Thanksgiving break...

- Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King. I finally finished everything possible in the game, getting every item, monster, and leveling up each character to level 99.

- Perfect Dark Zero. Haven't played the story mode as much as I'd like too, too much Xbox Live madness going on at my house... I think I'm only at the 5th mission.

- Kameo: Elements of Power. I've been playing this game on and off as well. Just got to the underwater dungeon tonight.

- Call of Duty 2. I've just been playing this on Xbox Live.

- Ridge Racer 6. Big RR fan but I don't have the time. Only played online once. I'm a huge fan of the PSP version and I'm happy with what Namco did for the 360 version.

- Tekken 5. I ALWAYS play this game when friends are around... we play this game at the national level of competition. Fun stuff.

- Soul Calibur III. Messing around with it here and there. Playing VS mode only though.

- Guitar Hero. Always a crowd pleaser. This game is just good fun.

That's about it for now.

Joker T
11-30-2005, 08:51 PM
Last week over the Thanksgiving break...

- Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King. I finally finished everything possible in the game, getting every item, monster, and leveling up each character to level 99.

- Perfect Dark Zero. Haven't played the story mode as much as I'd like too, too much Xbox Live madness going on at my house... I think I'm only at the 5th mission.

- Kameo: Elements of Power. I've been playing this game on and off as well. Just got to the underwater dungeon tonight.

- Call of Duty 2. I've just been playing this on Xbox Live.

- Ridge Racer 6. Big RR fan but I don't have the time. Only played online once. I'm a huge fan of the PSP version and I'm happy with what Namco did for the 360 version.

- Tekken 5. I ALWAYS play this game when friends are around... we play this game at the national level of competition. Fun stuff.

- Soul Calibur III. Messing around with it here and there. Playing VS mode only though.

- Guitar Hero. Always a crowd pleaser. This game is just good fun.

That's about it for now.

I like Guitar Hero also, got to play it at my friend's house it really is very fun and very innovative :)

Hope to buy it soon.

Playing...

Call of Duty 2 (PC)
The Movies (PC)
Morrowind (PC)
Tony Hawk's American Sk8land (DS)
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland (XBOX)
Far Cry: Instincts DEMO (XBOX)

Rogmeister
11-30-2005, 09:06 PM
Since my PS2 is hooked up now, I'm going to be playing it for awhile. Today I played another game of World Series Baseball 2K3 and High Heat Basebell 2004. Boy, after playing MVP Baseball, those games seem a bit primitive. Next I might play some Rumble Roses and Dog's Life...

Biff_McFresh
12-01-2005, 09:25 AM
PDZ- Taking my sweet ass time through single player. Been playing mostly online multi, slowly getting the aimming down. Damn fun online game.

Smash TV- Beat it solo (shit, after 30 continues I'd suspect). Played some online (got the co-op acheivement). Got all of the other acheivements aside from the seemingly impossible 'Master' acheivements. Can anyone really beat the entire game without using a continue? Seems literally impossible.

Feeling like starting one of the many RPGs I have on the backlog. Thinking Tales Of Symphonia or FFX-2, or FFVI.

Rogmeister
12-01-2005, 09:46 AM
Last night I played some wrestling on my PS2...Rumble Roses (as I mentiioned I might) and WWE SmackDown: Here Comes The Pain.

Frankie23
12-01-2005, 01:23 PM
PS2: Just started Gungrave: Overdose, slowly working on Shadow Hearts

Xbx: Still Life, again just started it really. I'm really liking it so far though. Playing Raze's Hell on the side for visceral thrills.

Gcn: Halfway through Killer 7, alternating with Metroid Prime 2. Damn underwater fish boss has me sooo mad...

DS: Coming up on endgame in Lost In Blue. This one's priority, as my GF wants to play it. I"ve got Astro Boy: Omega Factor in the GBA slot, finally made it to Chapter 8. Damn but that's a fine game.

Joker T
12-01-2005, 03:42 PM
Call of Duty 2 (PC)

Rogmeister
12-02-2005, 01:14 AM
On Thursday, I only played an hour or 90 minutes and it was all Rumble Roses...I even won a match! I guess it pays to read that instruction manual LOL I think on Friday (okay, later today) I'll play some Hot Shots Golf Fore!

goatdan
12-02-2005, 01:43 AM
Must... still... beat... Mario & Luigi. I'm in the final stage. It's AWESOME all the cameos that are in this game. Without spoiling anything, the best thing is the one enemy that shoots at you with a SNES Super Scope!

When I beat this tomorrow, I'm planning on moving back into Mario DS until I beat that, and probably starting Lunar: GBA. I'd also like to beat Paper Mario (GCN) as I just ordered Paper Mario (N64) and want to play it too before hitting up Partners in Time.

jdc
12-02-2005, 06:56 AM
Assloads of DS games!!! :D

My Mario Kart DS bundle FINALLY came in!!

I started my Nintendog to the part where she "sits" by voice command. I'm going to sit down with Sprung later. Then all of the other games.

I'm also looking at my Xbox library over again on my new LCD Hi-def TV. What a difference. It's like I have entirely new games. I highly recommend one of these TVs.

Biff_McFresh
12-02-2005, 10:15 AM
Still playing lots of PDZ on XBL. Some Smash TV here and there. Downloaded the Zuma trial version, fun addictive little game. Received Condemned in the mail from Gamefly. So far I'm loving it, great atmosphere, and superb combat. I love the obscene crap the junkies yell out.

Joker T
12-02-2005, 04:26 PM
Call of Duty 2 (PC)
Far-Cry (PC)
Counter Strike (PC)

Rogmeister
12-03-2005, 12:28 PM
Today I got my very first GBA game...not surprising since I don't own a Game Boy Advance. I did buy a Nintendo DS about a month ago, though, and it can play GBA games. I was asking about a good baseball game for the GBA since they've yet to introduce one for the DS and Baseball Advance was recommended to me. It was hard to find but I was able to track one down and it arrived today. I just started playing it and I stink...I'll have to practice some and even study the instructions a bit. This isn't a real new game since my Pirates roster includes Pat Meares, Francisco Cordova and (ack!) Derek Bell??? I wonder if there's trading in this game...

Joker T
12-03-2005, 02:38 PM
At Friend's house..

Halo 2-XBOX
Unreal Tournament-Dreamcast
Dead or Alive 2-Dreamcast
Max Payne-PS2
GTA: Liberty City Stories-PSP
X-Men Legends 2-PSP

stressboy
12-03-2005, 02:56 PM
Last night was all City of Heroes, City of Villians. I have a copy of Shadow of the Colossus that I haven't had a chance to play cause of houseguests sleeping in the living room.

Also lots of Lumines.

linlhutz
12-03-2005, 05:42 PM
Been playing lots of F.E.A.R. (PC) as of late.

Just got my new computer built and needed a good looking game to show what it can do.

Also have Quake 4 but just can't get into it.

Just to brag it up:

AMD Athlon64 X2 4800+
2 GB Corsair XMS 3200
PC Power Cooling 510
ASUS A8N SLI Deluxe
Western Digital Raptor SATA 10,000 RPM 72GB
Thermatake Kandalf Case
Plextor PX-740A DVD+-RW DL
BFG 7800GTX-OC 256 MB Video card
Soundblaster Audigy 2

Obvious upgrade will be a second Raptor running RAID 0, 2nd BFG running in SLI, and maybe 2 more GB of RAM

-hellvin-
12-03-2005, 08:51 PM
Just beat:

PSX - Resident Evil 3

Really fun game. It defenitely has a great intense feel with Nemesis on your ass half the time.

Now working on:

PS2 - Shadow of the Colossus

Doing the last 5 or 6 collosi in hard time attack. Surprisingly, number 3 has been the hardest so far. It's just not possible to get him to break his wrist armor, and climb and stab all 3 weak point in 5 minutes. Someone didn't think the time limit through on that one. There's a "sword vault" trick that will launch you straight to his head, and I've got it down near perfect, so hopefully he finally DIES soon...

Half Cab Leroy
12-03-2005, 09:10 PM
Mario Kart DS
Naruto 3 - GCN

Biff_McFresh
12-04-2005, 12:52 AM
PDZ: Still playing on Live. Not progressing in single player all that much.

Smash TV: Haven't played in a few days, probably get in some co-op online soon.

Condemned: At the subway portion.

FFX-2: About an hour or so into it.

poopnes
12-04-2005, 01:33 AM
PD0: Getting my ass handed to me on XBLive. I suck. Bad.

Geometry Wars Evolved: Just lovely.

Kameo: Started up playing this one again, put 5 hours into it today. I really do enjoy it, but I know its close to being over.

Hexid HD: I'm actually just about done with this one, just 3 acheivements left, and two of those I may never recieve.

NFSU2 (Xbox): Never played through it before, so doing it BC style on the 360. Works great, except for the movies. Fun game.

Joker T
12-04-2005, 08:34 AM
Been playing lots of F.E.A.R. (PC) as of late.

Just got my new computer built and needed a good looking game to show what it can do.

Also have Quake 4 but just can't get into it.

Just to brag it up:

AMD Athlon64 X2 4800+
2 GB Corsair XMS 3200
PC Power Cooling 510
ASUS A8N SLI Deluxe
Western Digital Raptor SATA 10,000 RPM 72GB
Thermatake Kandalf Case
Plextor PX-740A DVD+-RW DL
BFG 7800GTX-OC 256 MB Video card
Soundblaster Audigy 2

Obvious upgrade will be a second Raptor running RAID 0, 2nd BFG running in SLI, and maybe 2 more GB of RAM

Nice specs I need to upgrade myself possibly a new sound card and 2GB of Ram. But is 4GB of Ram and another 7800 GTX worth all the money? I imagine the Performance is good as it is right now.

My Specs:

3.2 Ghz Pentium D
160 GB Harddrive
1024 MB Ram
Ati Radeon X850 XT

Not the most Insane but still good no problems with COD 2.

Playing:
Red Dead Revolver (PS2)
Call of Duty 2 (PC)

linlhutz
12-04-2005, 10:43 AM
Nice specs I need to upgrade myself possibly a new sound card and 2GB of Ram. But is 4GB of Ram and another 7800 GTX worth all the money? I imagine the Performance is good as it is right now.

My Specs:

3.2 Ghz Pentium D
160 GB Harddrive
1024 MB Ram
Ati Radeon X850 XT

Not the most Insane but still good no problems with COD 2.

Playing:
Red Dead Revolver (PS2)
Call of Duty 2 (PC)

I'm going to wait a while. Maybe until Oblivion comes out in March(hopefully). See how that runs and, if necessary, upgrade then.
Basically I update my systems about 10-12 months after I build them. Then another year later build a new one from scratch.

petewhitley
12-05-2005, 12:48 AM
GTA: Liberty City Stories. I love the series so much I would have literally bought a PSP for just this game. Yep, $300 for one GTA game. Luckily I have a backlog of PSP games I enjoy.

ozyr
12-05-2005, 11:01 AM
Been playing three games the last week:

Nintendogs (yes, I actually like this the more I play it)
Meteos (just can't get enough)
Space Invaders Revolution (just started on this one)

goatdan
12-05-2005, 12:54 PM

I just picked this one up, and from the first ten minutes played, I love the classic mode as I knew I would, but I'm completely unsure about the new mode. It seems very amatuerish, at best, so far. The missions seem more luck than skill based, and that makes it feel cheap to me.

Ah well. I'm also crazy enough to like most of Retro Atari for the DS, but only on the retro settings.

I've been playing:

Lunar Legend (GBA) - It's taken over for Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga for now. It's pretty cool.
Tony Hawk's American Sk8teland (DS) - Just picked this up... so far, it seems like a real winner. It really shows how much you can stick on a DS cart, with the real music playing and sounding pretty darn good.

Joker T
12-05-2005, 04:01 PM

I just picked this one up, and from the first ten minutes played, I love the classic mode as I knew I would, but I'm completely unsure about the new mode. It seems very amatuerish, at best, so far. The missions seem more luck than skill based, and that makes it feel cheap to me.

Ah well. I'm also crazy enough to like most of Retro Atari for the DS, but only on the retro settings.

I've been playing:

Lunar Legend (GBA) - It's taken over for Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga for now. It's pretty cool.
Tony Hawk's American Sk8teland (DS) - Just picked this up... so far, it seems like a real winner. It really shows how much you can stick on a DS cart, with the real music playing and sounding pretty darn good.

Sk8land really is an awesome game. Classic Tony Hawk skating with excellent graphics, gameplay and as you mentioned sound. Glad your enjoying it as much as I am.

Playing Mario Kart DS and Call of Duty 2

Crush Crawfish
12-05-2005, 08:06 PM
Picked up and Started Shadow the Hedgehog for Gamecube yesterday, and It's loads better than I thought it would be. I'm actually enjoying the hell out of it! I just got one of the endings, and I'm working on finishing the rest of the levels, although I can't seem to finish the hero mission on Radical highway, where you gotta take out that alien ship....I just can't seem to wear the shield down at all. :/

Biff_McFresh
12-05-2005, 10:36 PM
Condemned: About 4 hours in I believe, shopping center. Some damn scary moments so far, jumped a few times.

PDZ: Still playing some Live, not enough to become entirely good, but I manage. As a whole, still disappointed with this one a bit, in comparison to the first game.

FFX-2: Liking it more than I thought I would so far, I've heard some bad things. Sure the intro music video thing was pretty meh, but the gameplay is good so far. Liking the job system. About 3 hours into it.

videogameking26
12-06-2005, 01:34 AM
Need For Speed: Most Wanted Black Edition (PS2)- Just got to #5 on the Blacklist, currently 51% complete with my career, 44% overall for the game with only 61% done for my rapsheet, 9% done with my challenges (7/62)

Dragon Quest VIII (PS2)- 22 hours in, have 2 of my characters at level 20 so far.

jdc
12-06-2005, 07:33 AM
Looks like I'll be buying Sk8teland too, then.

I erased my first Nintendog puppy. I chose a complex name that wasn't getting through half the time. Gonna make a new one. This time I'll pick the tiny Shi-Tzu and keep the name simple.

I'm mostly playing GBA Pokemon Leaf Green on my DS. I really missed the Pokemon games and scored this ASAP. Because of this, my 6 DS games aren't getting touched at all yet. LOL

segagamer4life
12-06-2005, 10:12 AM
A modern game that feels anything but: The underrated Castlevania: Curse of Darkness.

good game, and good call, this game is way underrated,

currently playing

NFS:MW
COD:2

Xbox

Suffering, the first one.

PSP

SOCOM
Legend of Heroes
Burnout Legends

DS

Mario Kart
Sonic Rush

PS2

Smackdown VS. Raw 2006

Joker T
12-06-2005, 04:50 PM
Xbox:
Halo 2
Prince of Persia: Warior Within

PC:
Call of Duty 2

goatdan
12-06-2005, 11:35 PM
Sk8land really is an awesome game. Classic Tony Hawk skating with excellent graphics, gameplay and as you mentioned sound. Glad your enjoying it as much as I am.

Do the controls feel kinda messed up to you? I can't figure out what it is, but while I like it, I haven't been able to jump into THAS like I did with THPS 1-4 and THUG. Weirdest part -- I don't even know what I don't like about the controls... just that they don't seem to be working for me.

I played a bunch of Frogger: Helmet Chaos today on the DS. If you're looking for a TOUGH ASS game in a kiddie shell, this is it. It isn't actually so much hard, as it is the controls make you often times unwantedly jump off edges. I appreciate the attempt at the classic Frogger gameplay though.

I'm still playing Lunar: Legend too, although I really doubt that will stay in there for much longer.

I'm hoping that tomorrow I'll have time to actually play a console!

Amy Rose
12-07-2005, 06:27 AM
Picked up and Started Shadow the Hedgehog for Gamecube yesterday, and It's loads better than I thought it would be. I'm actually enjoying the hell out of it! I just got one of the endings, and I'm working on finishing the rest of the levels, although I can't seem to finish the hero mission on Radical highway, where you gotta take out that alien ship....I just can't seem to wear the shield down at all. :/
Gah. I am stuck on the exact same bit! I don't want to go to gamefaqs for it, though, so I just keep hammering away at the shield, get annoyed, play some Sonic Rush instead, and come back to it. I agree with everything else you said as well.

Joker T
12-07-2005, 03:03 PM

Do the controls feel kinda messed up to you? I can't figure out what it is, but while I like it, I haven't been able to jump into THAS like I did with THPS 1-4 and THUG. Weirdest part -- I don't even know what I don't like about the controls... just that they don't seem to be working for me.

Wierd. The controls seem fine for me but they took a little getting used to. I can't really pull off the big combos I could in the console versionsbut no problems otherwise. I got into the game because it has the classic feel, no walking, no driving, etc. Even though I beat the game in a day I really like it. It isn't a incredible game like Mario Kart but I think it is worthy of playing.

Playing:

Mario Kart DS (DS)
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within (XBOX)
Burnout 3 (PS2)
Call of Duty 2 (PC)
Lumines (PSP)

Rogmeister
12-07-2005, 04:29 PM
I continue to play Baseball Advance on my Nintendo DS but I bought Animal Crossing: Wild World today and expect that to get the lioin's share of my DS' battery time... 8-)

Kejoriv
12-07-2005, 05:32 PM
Cant stop playing Need for Speed MW for xbox 360. 38 or 39% done with game

AMG
12-08-2005, 04:30 AM
Elder Scrolls III:Morrowind - Xbox

My file size is only 70 blocks and the game is already crashing on me. :(

BloodRayne - Xbox

Impressed so far. This game is a lot more fun than I expected.

squidblatt
12-08-2005, 06:22 AM
Fire Emblem: Path of Radience (GCN) Excellent, but no different from the GBA titles. They could have taken advantage of the Cube's hardware at least a little.

Elf Bowling 1&2 (DS) Please do NOT buy this game. It's so terrible in every conceivable way. I never thought it would be great, but I figured it might be another Zoo Keeper - by no means more than average, but good in spurts and worth the budget price. It's horrible. Basically, it's no more fun than those banner ads that ask you to shoot some target. The bowling game is just stopping a meter in the exact same place every time, and the shuffleboard is no better. Both are completely broken.

Of course, I'm probably the only one stupid enough to think this game would be worth the money in the first place.

syd
12-08-2005, 06:37 AM
Right now I'm playing some Simpsons: Hit and Run (PS2) and GTA: San Andreas (PS2). Soon (maybe this weekend) I'm going to get a start on some Dragon Quest 8! :-P

jdc
12-08-2005, 09:20 AM
Wading through Super Mario DS. Just going in to save Mario.

Playing Asphalt on DS. Awesome game thus far.

Playing the first Halo on Xbox. Man, did Halo 2 ever suck by comparison. LOL

Am I the only person that isn't wowed by Mario Kart DS? I bought it, played a few races and haven't touched it since. I find it to be "meh" at best.

Biff_McFresh
12-08-2005, 11:55 AM
Condemned: Still in the department store.
FFX-2: 14% complete
NFS:MW (360) Demo: Damn fun game, wish I had the cash to throw around at the moment to buy it.

Jason One
12-08-2005, 06:40 PM
-----

Joker T
12-08-2005, 07:24 PM
Playing:

Halo 2 (XBOX)
Call of Duty (PC)
Call of Duty 2 (PC)
Mario Kart (DS)
ATV Offroad Fury: Blazin Trails (PSP)

Mario Kart DS and Call of Duty 2 are occupying me alot these days.

Joker T
12-09-2005, 01:17 PM
Last night and today I played:

Advent Rising (PC)
The Movies (PC)
Call of Duty 2 (PC)
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within (XBOX)
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland (XBOX)
Animal Crossing (GC)
Ridge Racer (PSP)
Wipeout Pure (PSP)

goatdan
12-09-2005, 02:03 PM
I've played a whole bunch of Lunar Legend for the GBA lately. I don't know what to think of this game. I keep playing it, and it isn't bad... but by no means is it stellar either. I've heard the Lunar stories are awesome, but so far I've just had a lot of fun walking my characters around and powering them up. The storyline seems very mediocre.

I've also been playing Wario Ware, which I think I've beaten now. On one hand, a really fun game. On the other, a short game without too much replayability.

Joker T
12-10-2005, 12:00 PM
Call of Duty (PC)
Call of Duty 2 (PC)

Played some multiplayer in both games a but this morning.

Joker T
12-10-2005, 10:12 PM
Mario Kart (DS)

squidblatt
12-11-2005, 07:35 AM
Still playing Fire Emblem. I'm the sort who has to revert to a save every time any of my guys get killed, so it might take me awhile to finish.

Also playing GTA: SA. Say what you will, this is a great game despite the flaws. The GTA engine is really showing its age, though. Too bad I can't do any of the racing missions because I suck so bad. Also, while I'm at it, does anyone know where to a find the truck that allows you to do home invasions? They don't seem to be driving around. Maybe I'm just looking for the wrong type.

Saabmeister
12-11-2005, 08:30 AM
GTA:SA and Tiger Woods 2004.

God being a poor college student sucks :(

EricRyan34
12-11-2005, 10:29 AM
Playstation 2
San Andreas (just finished up)
Madden 06
God of War

Joker T
12-11-2005, 05:35 PM
Juiced (PC)

Mr Mort
12-11-2005, 11:04 PM
The Ridge Racer 6 madness continues. Played from 10pm last night to 4am this morning straight. I spent 2+ hours trying to beat the infamous duel race on Route #17 without success.. That had to be the hardest race I have ever completed in my life, even the F-Zero X courses on master difficulty seemed easier. That rocket-propelled bastard seems to have an infinite nitrous bar and is not ashamed to use it. I got so damn frustrated with it. I came within .2 seconds of beating him but never could. Got back up this morning and beat the bastard in less than 10 minutes, go figure, but you can bet your ass I saved that replay.

I then played a bunch of online games and got mollywhopped until I won 3 in a row, and shot my rank up from 152 to 108. The amount of registered players online went from 600 to 3500 after the game hit Japan. This game plays great online, even playing peeps from Japan, the game is smooth as silk online.

Niku-Sama
12-12-2005, 12:12 AM
PS2
Need for Speed Most Wanted Black Edition

...thats right, i went there.

le geek
12-12-2005, 09:20 AM
More Dragon Quest 8

Joker T
12-12-2005, 02:09 PM
I am just trying out Sk8land's online componet and it is huge. All of your high scores and stats are loaded on to the website. You can also download new goals, graphiti, and decks. The community is really huge for this game.

Playing:

Juiced(PC)

I am liking this game alot more now. I hated it at first but once you get into it, it is alot of fun. I want to try online soon.

Mario Kart (DS)

CreamSoda
12-12-2005, 03:18 PM
GTA:SA(PS2), Still not bored of this game, depsite having it for almost a year.

Animal Crossing:WW(DS), Very fun, very addictive, might be my favorite DS game so far!

Mario Kart DS(DS), Having fun with the battle mode(it's about time they put in bots!).

unwinddesign
12-12-2005, 03:19 PM
Played Perfect Dark Zero and Project Gotham 3 a bit on 360. Nothing terribly amazing so far, a bit of multiplayer splitscreen on PDZ, first mission as well, along with a test drive of PGR3.

Been playing a lot of Age of Empires III online as of late as well.

Retsudo
12-12-2005, 08:28 PM
Still playing Ace Combat 5 and Capcom Classics Collection.

jdc
12-12-2005, 09:02 PM
Playing Pokemon Leaf Green on my DS like a........Pokemaniac!

Playing Zoo Keeper. Great game. I actually like it MORE than Lumines!! The attitude of the boss behind the desk is funny. "You're an utter failure. Go home."

Original Halo on Xbox.

exit
12-12-2005, 10:02 PM
I just finished Dragon's Lair 3D (GC)

Now I'm going to start working on Metroid Prime 1 and 2.

Joker T
12-13-2005, 09:17 PM
I hope to play some GC tonight as I need to finish a few games on the system.

sabre2922
12-16-2005, 04:57 AM
Capcom vs. SNK 2 for PS2 :D FINALLY got this kick-ass 2-D fighter for my PS2 after giving up on getting an import for my DC and had only played the demo ive had for years and in the arcade from time to time.

Damn I wish I had paid full price for this game a long time ago this is easily my favorite 2-D fighter ever made finally a game that overtakes Streetfighter Alpha 2 on Segas Saturn as my favorite homeconsole 2-D fighter and as much as I luved and still played the original CvsSNK on my trusty old Dreamcast and Guilty Gear X on PS2 Capcom vs. SNK 2 is truly the 2-D fighter to have :)

I came close to picking up the cube version when I still had the cube but passed since the Dpad on the cube simply IS NOT FOR 2-D fighter fans.

goatdan
12-16-2005, 08:44 AM
I finally beat Mario & Luigi: SuperStar Saga after taking on the end boss for about 10 times probably. Now, Lunar Legend is in the GBA slot and the Sims 2 has been in my DS slot. The Sims 2 isn't anything like the Sims, but more like a hotel RPG / Sim. It's pretty cool :)

Joker T
12-16-2005, 08:24 PM
Played these over the last 2 days:

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (PS2)
The Matrix: Path of Neo DEMO (PS2)
From Russia with Love DEMO (PS2)
Dragon Quest DEMO (PS2)
Fable (XBOX)

videogameking26
12-17-2005, 04:55 AM
Played over the last few days:

Socom II (PS2)
Burnout: Revenge (PS2)
Ghost Recon 2 (Xbox)
Final Fantasy VI: Advanced (GBA)
Snowboard Kids DS (DS)
Infected (PSP)
King Kong (X360)
Juiced (PC)

Joker T
12-17-2005, 06:46 PM
Played over the last few days:

Socom II (PS2)
Burnout: Revenge (PS2)
Ghost Recon 2 (Xbox)
Final Fantasy VI: Advanced (GBA)
Snowboard Kids DS (DS)
Infected (PSP)
King Kong (X360)
Juiced (PC)

You like Infected?

Playing:

Fable (XBOX)
Chronicles of Riddick (XBOX)
Call of Duty 2 (PC)

Half Cab Leroy
12-17-2005, 09:34 PM
Mario Party 6 - GCN
Mario Kart - DS
Metal Gear Solid 2 - PS2

DTJAAAAMJSLM
12-18-2005, 12:14 AM
Final Fantasy IV Advance.

unwinddesign
12-18-2005, 11:49 PM
Played Halo 2 for the first time in months. Decent game. Still pretty fun.

goatdan
12-19-2005, 11:15 AM
I've been playing:

Sims 2 (DS) - Suddenly, this game went from being pretty darn cool to really strange. I think I'm about done with it thanks to that.
Kirby's Canvas Curse (DS) - A great, totally fun, Kirby-meets-stylus platformer. I don't understand how you complete the game by percentage though, as it looks like I'm about halfway through, but the game says 8%.
Donkey Konga 2 (GCN) - Sweet bongo action. I think I'm about done with it though. Fun while it lasted.
Lunar Legend (GBA) - Still playing this. I used to really like the combat, not so much the story... it's the opposite now. If it was just the story, I'd be much happier. Earthbound made me really appreciate not having to take on enemies that were totally beneath you once you were powered up, and being a strong fighter and having to battle things that can't touch you over and over again... sucks.

Hokkus
12-19-2005, 05:12 PM
Gunvalkyrie on Xbox. So far I have played only about 3 hours, and I have enjoyed every second I've spent playing it. Surprisingly, the beginning has been really easy, but I suppose it gets much tougher later.

dj898
12-19-2005, 05:43 PM
PS2 port of original Sakura Taisen at the chapter 9 story 3 at the moment... revisitng Sakura Taisen after all these years great especially updated battle engine and LIPS on PS2 port comapred to Saturn original... :D

roushimsx
12-19-2005, 06:26 PM
Just turned off Breakdown in disgust (at the infamous "White Room" after I died for the 10th time halfway through the 5th wave of enemies). If anyone has a savegame from right after that part, I'd love you forever for hooking me up.

Until then, fuck this game.

I'm going to go play Oddworld:Stranger's Wrath, which is supposed to be one of the best games of the year. Can't wait (and it'll certinally be a better use of my time than banging my head against the wall over the poor design decisions in Breakdown)

ozyr
12-19-2005, 06:30 PM
Still doing Nintendogs and Space Invaders Revolution.... just not enough time right now for anything else.

Joker T
12-19-2005, 07:59 PM
Chronicles of Riddick

such an awesome game!

-hellvin-
12-19-2005, 08:09 PM
Gamecube - Killer 7

REALLY weird game. Interesting style. I love the graphical look of the game. The different personalities are really interesting and the combat's pretty fun. Don't ask me what the HELL is happening in the story though. I'm saved right near the 2nd boss, but some family members took over the tv, so i'll probably continue tomorrow after work.

notoriusvig
12-20-2005, 04:58 PM
Fire Pro Wrestling Returns (PS2)-I've got a ton of name editing to do and I just got the game today
Pac N-Roll (NDS)-I got to about 3-1 with the railroad cars and the trampolines and gave up, levels like that make me not like this game
Zoo Keeper (NDS)-Played one small game, placed ninth
CastleVania (NDS)-Inching my way to Level 100, I'm up to about 88 now

Joker T
12-20-2005, 08:06 PM
Ridge Racer (PSP)

Nez
12-20-2005, 10:32 PM
Baten Kaitos Finally coming towards the end after 50 hours of quests.

Devil May Cry 3, hard game. Was watching the vid review on gamespot.com and the reviewer sayed it took his 2 days of game play to beat the first and second lvl. Ha was BS took me an hours and a half. Still playing through normal, but its not easy, if you die you have to start the lvl all the way over. No save spots in missions. Luckily Ninja Gaiden has trained me well for this one. :D

Ooops I forgot about Vampire Bloodlines. About half way threw, lost in some underground maze though. Damn nossies.

-hellvin-
12-21-2005, 12:23 AM
DC - Resident Evil: Code Veronica

Was sitting at the end with Chris FOREVER. Finally finished it up. I must say I highly enjoyed Steve's fate. God the voice for that character pissed me off. One of my favorite DC games so far. Excellent!

DS - Super Mario 64

Got this for xmas a year ago and finally started playing it ;D. I'm doing OK so far. Got Mario unlocked and about 10 stars. God I HATE not having analog control though.

CUB - Killer 7

Such an immersive game! It's just so different and highly entertaining. My favorite persona is probably Dan. Huge ass revolver and kick ass suits ;D. Mask de Smith rocks as well...dual grenade launchers and bullet HEAD BUTTING skills. I also highly enjoyed the boss fight as wheel chair man with his 50 CAL.

unwinddesign
12-21-2005, 12:59 AM
Well, I was just kicking some ass in Age of Empires III online. That is, 'til my computer rebooted itself. Fuck this 6800GT and its idling at 60C. Fuckity fuck fuck fuck.

[/end rant]

That thing is getting replaced pronto. In the mean time, case fans. And lots of them.

goatdan
12-21-2005, 12:09 PM
I picked up and have been playing...

Believe it or not...

Monster Truck DS

It isn't that good. But it was $15.00, Monster Truck games are rare, and I always wish there was a good, modern Super Off-Road type game. This isn't quite it, but it has enough reminders to make me like it.

It has some very confusing things going on with it. For $15.00, it wasn't a bad purchase. But for any more than that, I probably would've been kicking myself.

I'm also now playing Fable, which has been good so far. I want to beat it this week if at all possible, and since I've been told it has about 8-10 hours of gameplay per quest, that sounds possible. I'm beating it the first time as a good hero, not a bad guy.

Lunar Legend stays in the GameBoy Advance slot, and has been getting less and less play lately, but still probably 20 - 40 minutes per day.

It's nice that I finally am making time for gaming :) We just got two kittens last night though, so my gaming time is going to go back down. Little balls of fur demand my attention :D

Rogmeister
12-22-2005, 03:45 PM
I picked up Metroid Prime Pinball for the DS today and have played that just a bit. I also got the Pac-Man version of the Plug & Play joysticks and will try it out a bit later once I install some batteries into it.

goatdan
12-22-2005, 04:00 PM
I just have to say this, after I picked up ATV Off Road Fury for the DS...

Monster Truck DS

It isn't that good...

It has some very confusing things going on with it. For $15.00, it wasn't a bad purchase. But for any more than that, I probably would've been kicking myself.

Now, I feel like I'm kicking myself. ATV Off Road Fury is nearly the _exact same game_. Wow. Whoops.

I have set a goal for myself to try to complete before the New Year. It is:

- Complete Fable
- Complete Lunar Legend
- Complete Paper Mario: 1000 Year Door
- Complete Nanostray (levels played through, this is. One to go!)

I think I'll be able to do it... but we'll be finding out soon enough!

Joker T
12-22-2005, 07:59 PM
Lumines (PSP)
Ridge Racer (PSP)
Call of Duty 2 (PC)

Joker T
12-23-2005, 06:10 PM

Slate
12-23-2005, 09:15 PM
Amped 2 (Xbox)

Next up will be Cel Damage.

Joker T
12-23-2005, 10:28 PM
Timespliters 2 (PS2)
Beyond Good and Evil (PS2)

Should be playing these all night LOL

CreamSoda
12-24-2005, 12:34 PM
Perfect Dark Zero(360)

I am impressed! 8-)

Joker T
12-24-2005, 05:05 PM
The Movies (PC)

Really awesome game so far, anyone know if this game supports a microphone?

Call of Duty 2 (PC)

Multiplayer for hours today, I love the Russian maps :)

Joker T
12-25-2005, 08:45 AM
Need for Speed: Most Wanted (XBOX)

Awesome game so far. I'm loving the cop chases.

-hellvin-
12-25-2005, 08:28 PM
Currently playing way too many things at once ;D:

Xbox 360 - Condemned

Actually just beat this today. The end battle was just damn brutal. The final boss should have feared me I think, after I ripped so many metal parts sewn to his body right out of his flesh.

Xbox - Genma Onimusha

Beat this early this morning. Played through the whole game in about 4 hours. Finally got back into the groove after getting my ass kicked a few times. Got the ogre armor and the bishimon sword. Nothing much Nobunaga could really hope to do...

Xbox - Prince of Persia

Reworking my way through this one. Plays really nice except for a few areas where it bogs down. Really fun title to play through again!

Playstation 2 - Devil May Cry 3

Great game so far. I like the style system and the fact that you can upgrade your guns as well as normal weapons. Dante though, I must say fails to be a badass this time around. His little woots and "it's party time!" just induce head shaking...other than that, it's really good and I don't think it's as hard as I've heard. The enemies die easily from constant four hits combos while they're down. The Cerebus boss was a bit tough, but I noticed if you take out his yellow eyed head and just sit there and use the shooting style a few steps to the left of his front, there is NOTHING he can do. Kills him really quick with fully upgraded guns. The little worm boss died so horribly. I rode on his back and the nunchucks took him out in about 30 seconds, lol. I'll probably start chapter 5 after family guy tonight...

Joker T
12-25-2005, 11:08 PM
Armed and Dangerous (XBOX)

and I visited my friends for x-mas and played some Mario Kart DS and Ratchet: Deadlocked.

DTJAAAAMJSLM
12-26-2005, 12:05 AM
PoPoLoCrois
NeoGeo Battle Coliseum
Final Fantasy IV Advance
Animal Crossing: Wild World

Joker T
12-29-2005, 10:57 AM
Played these over the last days..

Battles of Prince of Persia (DS)
Castlevania (DS)
Pheonix Wright: Ace Attourney (DS)
Half-Life 2 (PC)
Half-Life 2 Deathmatch (PC)
Counter-Strike Source (PC)
Medievel (PSP)

Kamino
12-29-2005, 11:52 AM
Vice city(Daily for almost 3 years now. ) ps2

F ZERO: Maximum velocity GBA
ACtivision anthology gba, which i'm sorely dissapointed in. Could frostbite run ANY slower?!?!?!?

videogameking26
12-30-2005, 05:54 AM
Pac-Man World 3 (DS)
Battles of Prince of Persia (DS)
Burnout: Legends (DS)
Animal Crossing: WW (DS)
Quake 4 (X360)
Ridge Racer V (PS2)
FEAR (PC)
Guilty Gear (PSP)
Ghost Recon 2 (Xbox)
Sonic Gems Collection (GCN)
Final Fantasy IV (GBA)
Donkey Kong Country 3 (GBA)

What I have been trying to play the last week LOL @_@

Howie6925
12-30-2005, 08:10 AM
I am playing right now since I got them for christmas are:
Ps2
Guitar hero
shadow of the colossus

cyberfluxor
12-30-2005, 06:13 PM
Cossacks for the PC baby! Insane I can spend 2.5hrs on 1 map and not realise the time that passed.

Half Cab Leroy
12-30-2005, 06:49 PM
MGS 2: Sons of Liberty - PS2
Guitar Hero - PS2

stressboy
12-30-2005, 07:17 PM
Dragon Quest 8 - PS2
GTA - PSP
SOCOM - PSP

poopnes
12-30-2005, 08:39 PM
Perfect Dark Zero
Perfect Dark Zero
Perfect Dark Zero

It has really grown on me, especially Dark Ops/Infection. Occasionally I'll throw in NFSU2, but its mainly PD0. There's just so much to do, and alot of achievements to unlock if you're dedicated.

notoriusvig
12-30-2005, 08:52 PM
Ridge Racer (DS)

Mostly playing through time attack. I've only got 3 races to complete in the main mode and a bunch of cars to unlock but I've already got a feasible car (the Galaxian silver and teal car with great stats) so I'm in nor hurry for that

Viewtiful Joe:Double Trouble (DS)

Just picked this up today and so far I really like it. It amazes me how close it looks and feels to the console games. I don't really like the scratch technique, as it doesn't seem to do anything but drop an item on the enemies heads

Fire Pro Wrestling Returns (PS2)

Just having fun playing 8 man battle royals. I love this game so much. I'm also trying to work my way up the difficulty ladder. I'm playing on 7 now, only 3 more to go

sabre2922
12-30-2005, 08:59 PM
A few days ago I picked up these games all for PS2:

Evil Dead Regeneration-a good and fun game for dead fans(wich I am most certainly one of) with decent graphics.

Gradius V- incredible traditional 2-D fighter with absolutely georgus graphics= 2-D SHUMPS perfection

Mortal Kombat Deception- fun for old timer MK fans like me and a good 3-D fighter.

Tony Hawks underground 2- picked this one up since the last TH I bought was part 1 for Dreamcast and surprisingly I like it a lot even though Im terrible at these types of games.

Joker T
12-30-2005, 09:25 PM
Super Smash Bros Melee (GC)
SSX On Tour (PSP)
DDR: Ultramix (XBOX)

Joker T
12-31-2005, 10:41 AM
King Kong (XBOX)

Great game so far.

dbiersdorf
12-31-2005, 01:01 PM
I just finished up Sword of Mana on GBA, I'd say much better then what the reviews have given it.

Also on and off with Baten Kaitos.

Rogmeister
12-31-2005, 06:09 PM
I've been playing a season of Baseball Advance on my Nintendo DS. In a recent game, Craig Wilson got hurt and is out for a month. Now that's interesting, but my team (Pittsburgh Pirates) sucks enough as it is without they're making one of my decent hitters unavailable for that long. Too bad this game doesn't have trading or minor league players you can call up... :/

notoriusvig
12-31-2005, 08:38 PM
Sonic Rush (DS)

I was hung up on Zone 2 and it's tripe level design but I finally got past it and I'm sorta enjoying the game now. It's nowhere near the Genesis games but it's still very playable

I'm enjoying this game more and more everyday. I've gotten to Episode 2-1 and I'm loving every minute of it. I would say that this game is a must-own DS game, especially once you start acquiring the touch screen moves

Asphalt:Urban GT (DS)

Beaten a handful of Challenges on the easiest setting. I'm not enjoying the game at all but I'll still probably play some more tomorrow

Dig Dug:Digging Strike (DS)

Got through levels 5 and 6. I'm taking this game slow as I can only seem to enjoy it in slow bursts. Fun game that way for me

Ridge Racer V (PS2)

Just bought it today and I'm planning on starting it tonight. This'll probably take up a ton of free time the next couple days

DTJAAAAMJSLM
01-01-2006, 12:06 AM
Dead Or Alive 4.

jdc
01-01-2006, 07:48 AM
Hmmm.....let's see. What have I played since I last was able to stay connected to here with my as-of-late crappy dial up connection? LOL

Lots of DS. Bust A Move is as great as usual. I picked up Tony Hawks American Sk8land because it got awesome reviews and I haven't bought a new Hawk game at release in ages. The kudos that this game is receiving are WELL deserved. Another "perfect" DS game. Finally found the right moment and started Lunar yesterday. This RPG is going to take a LOT of work to get through. Don't let the negative reviews turn you off. Not getting to choose which enemy you target is NO big deal. Everything works out well. The touch screen features are very inventive. It's cool having TWO battle modes that net entirely different results. One gets you items, the other gets you EXP.

Playing Wolfenstein and McRae 4 on my Xbox.

Joker T
01-01-2006, 10:19 AM
Playing SSX: On Tour and King Kong....I can't get enough of either :)

dbiersdorf
01-01-2006, 11:31 AM
I got Shadow of the Colossous finally! It's awesome. 8-)

segagamer4life
01-01-2006, 11:56 AM
Finally going back to condemmed almost halfway through

also on level 7 boss of sonic DS.... great game imo.

playing chaos field GC

Crush Crawfish
01-01-2006, 01:19 PM
I've been working on:

Dragon Quest 8 (PS2)
Suikoden Tactics (PS2)
Fable: The Lost Chapters (Xbox)
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (DS)

unwinddesign
01-01-2006, 02:06 PM
I've been takin' names and owning people in Age of Empires III. I've only lost like 2 out of my last 15 games. Can't touch this. LOL

Goddamn this game is addicting. The 360 feels neglected... LOL

Joker T
01-01-2006, 04:13 PM
XIII (GC)
Resident Evil 4 (GC)

ozyr
01-01-2006, 05:12 PM
Nanostray and Space Invaders Revolution for the last week (I've let the Dogs alone for now - hope they aren't dead LOL )

Simply Dave
01-02-2006, 08:40 AM
For the last 2 days I have played nothing but our Nintendo DS that we got the kids for Christmas. Holy moly, I had no idea it would be this much fun! I wish I had bought this system a lot earlier now.

I thought playing over the Wi-Fi thing was going to be super complicated. I was prepared to read the manuals, find help online, reread the manuals, pull hair out, ect. In about 5 strokes of the stylus I was done. Whoa! That easy? Yes! Literally in 2 minutes I was already playing Mario Kart against some Japanese dude!

So, yeah, the kids and I have been taking turns racing peeps from all around the world the last 2 days. Win, lose..it doesn't matter much to us. The games always seem close and are always a blast. Nothing beats the feeling of saving the turbo mushroom for the final lap and propelling into victory at the precise time!

We're going to try Animal Crossing next and try visiting some other towns.

DTJAAAAMJSLM
01-02-2006, 07:25 PM
Dead Or Alive 4 and Amped 3.

2Dskillz
01-02-2006, 11:37 PM
Animal Crossing (DS) - I never played the gamecube version. I never realized the addiction I was getting into getting it portable.

Final Fantasy Dawn of Souls (I&II) (GBA) - They said that they fixed many of the balance issues and made magic more usable. After playing the original so much it has turned into a bit of a cake walk, but the new music is beautiful and the gameplay is still what made FFI great.

Shadow of the Colossus (PS2) - I wanted this since release, and I have not been disappointed at all. I only have 2 more colossus to defeat, that and the guilt of killing such majestic creatures with which to deal.

le geek
01-03-2006, 09:42 AM
Tried out Rygar for PS2. It's dated and some of the textures are chunky, but the boss fights are pretty cool...

Also playing Resident Evil REmake on Cube. This is better than expected. They really changed it up, and the graphics are awesome...

Cheers,
Ben

goatdan
01-03-2006, 11:11 AM
Drum roll please...

I have set a goal for myself to try to complete before the New Year. It is:

Now, let's see how I did!

- Complete Fable

The day I posted this, we rearranged my living room and I couldn't find my Xbox wireless controller anywhere. I could've played with a wired one, but it doesn't reach the couch now and with two new kittens, I thought that was a bad idea. So Fable is not completed. :(

- Complete Lunar Legend

I got really far into this, to what I believe is the final dugeon before the big battles... and I can't figure out how to get out. I spent over two hours walking around trying to figure it out. So far, nothing. I'm going to have to use a walk through to get through it.

- Complete Paper Mario: 1000 Year Door

Um... damn, I didn't do this either :(

- Complete Nanostray (levels played through, this is. One to go!)

I played Nanostray like five times to try to beat that level, but I haven't beat the end guy. I'll have to figure out what I'm doing there. Great game though, although again a little short.

On the other hand, I did complete some games over break, and play some others:

Ms. Pac-Man Maze Madness (GBA) - It should've divided each of the levels into two, as it was 13 LONG levels. Some with "complete under" goals of more than 15 minutes... and that's doing it quickly! Most of these levels had middles, so they could've easily been divided into two. Not as good as the Dreamcast game, but still fun.
Gumby and the AstroBots (GBA) - It was a great platformer, but it was way too short. It had a great mine cart level, a bunch of good platforming puzzles, but a halfway decent player would be able to beat it in about two hours. Collecting the ice creams is not difficult and adds zip in the way of replay. Since I got it cheap, I don't feel too ripped off. And heck, I like Gumby.
Batman Begins (GBA) - I LOVE THIS GAME. It is extremely difficult, the levels require tons of memorization... but damn, I could play this game for hours and hours and hours. I'm at 58% complete right now. On one hand, it's frustrating -- the levels are REALLY long, there are no power ups, no health refills, and no checkpoints in the levels -- but the action, which can be either stealth or platformer / beat-em-up depending on your style (although the game really balances the fact you need to use both) is excellent. By far, the best EA game I have bought in ages, and worth every penny I paid for it. I don't know if I'll be able to beat it -- the last level took me at least an hour to get through, and even then it was really hard -- but it will be fun trying.
Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes (GCN) - I still haven't completed this, although I'm getting closer. I need a few hours to just sit down with it and do it. I played for about an hour.
Extreme Ghostbusters (GBA) - I love this, I hate this. Love the characters / cartoon, love the non-boss levels, hate that you can't continue but can use really long alpha-numeric level codes instead and that I have no clue what to do with the first boss enemy I get too.
Sprung (DS) - It's a choose your own adventure for the DS with some sexual overtones! Um, it isn't that great, but it makes you feel like you should be able to complete it. For the price I paid ($7.00, with box and instructions), worth it. For $15+, no way.

That's it for now. I'm hoping to do more Batmaning and Sprung-ing today :D

Joker T
01-03-2006, 03:32 PM
SSX: On Tour (PSP)

Joker T
01-04-2006, 02:46 PM
Been playing Counter Strike: Source and Viewtiful Joe Double Trouble.

donkeykong1
01-04-2006, 08:12 PM
I've been playing Zelda The Windwaker for the past week and a half. The funny thing is I have had it for two years and had never opened it until Christmas Eve.

notoriusvig
01-04-2006, 08:40 PM
Loaded (PSX)

Bought this at gamestop along with Ridge Racer V. It's nowhere near as good as I remember it being 9 years ago. I beat the first two levels and gave up. I also have Re-Loaded sitting around here someplace but I'm not exactly itching to find it now

I'm still loving this game. I'm up to Episode 3-4 now and it never gets old

Sonic Rush (DS)

Got to Zone 6 and couldn't beat it yet. The level design in this game really frustrates me but it's still a fun game

unwinddesign
01-04-2006, 09:59 PM
Played around 6 hours of Age of Empires III multiplayer today. Goddamn, I was gettin' pissed. I think I went about 40-60 (win-loss), but argghhhh.

Rushing in 6 minutes is dirty. :(

devilman
01-04-2006, 10:04 PM
For the last 2 days I have played nothing but our Nintendo DS that we got the kids for Christmas. Holy moly, I had no idea it would be this much fun! I wish I had bought this system a lot earlier now.

That echoes my sentiments too - I've a lot of catching up to do!

As well as DS games (Mario Kart & Animal Crossing mainly) most of my gaming time has been taken up with World Snooker Championship 2005, despite me being unable to get past a third round match in any tournament. What with snooker and cricket games, I think old age is definitely setting in!

Also been dabbling in Bicycle Casino too.

segagamer4life
01-05-2006, 08:49 AM
Finally going back to condemmed almost halfway through

update: Just completed Condemned, nice, what a game, and the final LEVEL.... WOAH.... that's all I will say about that... well done, sega and monolith. Well done.

Joker T
01-06-2006, 04:40 PM
Trying out Need for Speed Underground Rivals on my PSP. Not a great game so far but it's okay.

Also been playing:
King Kong (XBOX)
Counter Strike Source (PC)
Call of Duty 2 (PC)
DOOM 3 (PC)

goatdan
01-06-2006, 10:05 PM
I was home sick yesterday, so I spent most of the day gaming. I'm still going on the Sims 2 for the DS and I played through a ton of Paper Mario on the GameCube and Fable on the Xbox, as well as getting out of the dungeon I was stuck in on Lunar Legend (GBA). Thank gosh too, as I totally wouldn't have figured that one out.

AMG
01-07-2006, 05:45 AM
Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind - Xbox

johno590
01-07-2006, 09:34 PM
Xbox - NFS Underground 2

GBA - Pokemon Firered and Mario & Luigi Saga Superstars

DTJAAAAMJSLM
01-07-2006, 10:18 PM
Once again, I'm participating in more DOA4 battles on Xbox Live.

Crush Crawfish
01-08-2006, 01:31 AM
Nothing but Dragon Quest 8 & Phoenix Wright for me recently. I just completed the Ruined Abbey dungeon in DQ8 (about 15 hours in), and I'm in the middle of case 3 in Phoenix.

Nez
01-08-2006, 04:29 AM
Beat RE4 for PS2
now working on separt ways missions.

Bleetness
01-08-2006, 06:13 AM
Um, Tekken 5, Neogeo Battle Coloseum, NFS most wanted, san andreas.

Joker T
01-08-2006, 12:40 PM
Counter Strike: Source (PC)
Call of Duty 2 (PC)

keiblerfan69
01-08-2006, 12:57 PM
Dead or Alive 2 (DC)
Dead or Alive 4 (X360)
Call of Duty 2 (X360)
Perfect Dark Zero (X360)
Chaos Field (GC)
Guitar Hero (PS2)

sabre2922
01-08-2006, 02:18 PM
Tenchu: Fatal Shadows PS2- Ive always luved the Tenchu series and this one is just as great with the best graphics of any of the games and much improved over the first PS2 Tenchu, the only gripe that I have is the slightly cumbersome/bothersome camera but other than that this is a must have for any Tenchu fan.

MYST: 10th anniversary DVD edition PC- thought I would pick this up since I hadnt bought a new PC game in well over a year. All in all a nice collection and well worth the $15.00 I paid for it new since it includes Myst Riven and Exile it provides a nice break from the RE4/Gradius 5 full on action gameplay that Ive been playing for the last couple months.

KeeperBvK
01-08-2006, 02:33 PM
Pokémon Channel (Cube)
Final Fantasy I (GBA)
Yu-Gi-Oh! Nightmare Troubadour (DS)
Pokémon Dash (DS)

Curlis
01-09-2006, 03:58 AM
Recently:

PlayStation 2
Resident Evil 4: Premium Edition

GameBoy Advance
Tony Hawk's Underground
Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising

GameCube
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
Tales of Symphonia

videogameking26
01-09-2006, 08:16 AM
Sonic Rush (DS)
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time (DS)
Resident Evil 4 (GCN)
Sonic Gems Collection (GCN)
Ghost Recon 2 (Xbox)
Alias (PS2)
Dead or Alive 4 (X360)
Gun (PC)
FEAR (PC)
GTA: Liberty City Stories (PSP)
Final Fantasy IV: Advance (GBA SP)

These is what I've been playing the last week when I have some free time...

goatdan
01-09-2006, 03:12 PM
Been playing Robots on the DS lately. I got pretty far into it, but now I have absolutely no idea what to do, and unfortunately the game doesn't lend any help. Ah well, I got it for $15.00 new, and I've had more than $15.00 worth of play out of it now. It definitely isn't that good, and until there is an FAQ, it'll probably sit around chilling.

I cracked open Geist for the Cube and played that for a little while. It seems to be decent.

I'm also still playing Lunar Legend (GBA) and Sprung (DS). I think I'll have Lunar completed tonight, but Sprung I'm totally stuck on one mission and I will probably only play it again if I can use a walkthrough... and I haven't found one with my scene in it yet... damnitall!

ozyr
01-09-2006, 05:06 PM
All DS games...

Nintendogs
Bust-A-Move
Metroid Pinball
Nanostray
Space INvaders Revolution

cyberfluxor
01-09-2006, 05:19 PM
Lionheart (PC)
Anyone know this game? I find it to be a mix between Diablo, D&D, and Bouldars Gate. Very decent graphics and gameplay, but it's kinda wierd how I don't know what the hell I'm doing half the time, and I usually don't like walk-throughs because they ruin the solving portion of the game.

Joker T
01-09-2006, 09:12 PM
Playing:

Viewtiful Joe: Double Trouble (DS)
Animal Crossing: Wild World (DS)

Gotta love portable gaming :)

Joker T
01-11-2006, 05:22 PM
Gun (Xbox)

Really fun game so far.

Call of Duty 2 (PC)

Just finished up the game on the hardest difficulty X_x @_@

Half-Life 2 (PC)

This game seems to be acting up on me :eek 2:

DTJAAAAMJSLM
01-11-2006, 08:00 PM
Ouendan! I finally cleared Normal mode last night.

Joker T
01-13-2006, 10:34 PM
Half-Life 2 (PC)
Half-Life 2 Lost Coast (PC)
Counter-Strike Source (PC)
Call of Duty (PC)
Call of Duty 2 (PC)
Age of Mythology (PC)
Gun (XBOX)

Been on and off with these all day.

-hellvin-
01-14-2006, 04:47 AM
Currently playing:

Xbox 360 - Dead or Alive 4

Working on the last few costumes I need. Think I have one each left for Ein, Kokoro, Leon and Hitomi. Afterwards I'll probably try for some of the time attack and survival goals. I've also been playing a LOT on-line. Getting a lot better at strategizing and countering. Reached B+ rank tonight playing with the people from the SA forums. Quite a bit more entertaining than playing with random pubs. If anyone wants to play a match my gamertag is "hellvin".

Nez
01-14-2006, 04:54 AM
Beat re4 pro. Unlocked the lazer gun. Now destroying everything in the mafia suit with the tommy gun. Nothing survives nothing has a chance.

Austin
01-14-2006, 08:41 AM
R-Type Final and Guitar Hero

Half Cab Leroy
01-14-2006, 12:07 PM
Guitar Hero - PS2
Mario Party 6 - GCN
Naruto 3 - GCN
Mario Kart DS

Retsudo
01-14-2006, 10:12 PM
Playing Socom 2, Ace Combat 4 and 5, and Tekken 5

Lady Jaye
01-14-2006, 11:01 PM
James Bond: Everything or Nothing
Animal Crossing DS

Joker T
01-15-2006, 08:07 AM
Tekken 5 (PS2)
SSX (PS2)
SSX Tricky (PS2)
SSX On Tour (PSP)
Need for Speed Underground: Rivals (PSP)
Gun (XBOX)

roushimsx
01-15-2006, 10:11 AM
Project Snowblind (just beat Oddworld Stranger's Wrath).

Not a bad game...it's easy to see the Deus Ex influences, but it's a good thing they changed the name. If it was released under the Deus Ex name, Crystal Dynamics corporate offices probably would have been firebombed by Warren Spector-loving fanatics.

Jesus, you saw the uproar over Invisible War. Snowblind would have fared much worse :(

Incredibly short game, though. I started playing it yesterday and I may very well beat it today. :(

2Dskillz
01-15-2006, 10:50 PM
Metroid Prime Pinball

Joker T
01-16-2006, 12:43 PM
Fusion Frenzy (XBOX)
Dead or Alive: Ultimate (XBOX)
Forza Motorsport (XBOX)
Halo (XBOX)

Played these with my friend last night.

Half Cab Leroy
01-16-2006, 02:19 PM
Paper Mario - GCN
GTA Vice City - PS2

notoriusvig
01-16-2006, 09:03 PM
I've been playing Mega Man X Collection and loving almost every minute of it. I've beaten X1-3 already and I'm aiming for 4 and 5 by the weekend (beaten the PSX versions already though). I'll probably not try and beat X6 because I can't stand it but I've got X8 waiting for another beating and I may have to buy a copy of X7 to round out my collection.

Joker T
01-18-2006, 07:03 PM
Gun (XBOX)
Counter-Strike (PC)
Counter-Strike: Source (PC)
Day of Defeat (PC)
Half-Life Deathmatch (PC)
Half-Life 2 (PC)
Quake 4 Demo (PC)
Animal Crossing: Wild World (DS)
Viewtiful Joe: Double Trouble (DS)
Second Sight (GC)

Rogmeister
01-21-2006, 11:02 PM
I decided to start up a new season on my MVP Baseball 2004 but I game my Pirates team their 3 newest players that they got in real-life: 1B Sean Casey, 3B Joe Randa and OF Jeromy Burnitz. I lost my first two games...I may tinker with the line-up a bit more but won't be able to make it 100% accurate unless I create a few younger players that aren't in that game normally...

SEGA-SAMMY
01-22-2006, 01:30 AM
I'm playing Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow. It's awesome. :) :)

sabre2922
01-22-2006, 02:33 AM
currently playing: Burnout Revenge
Viewtiful Joe and going through MGS 2 @ 3 all on PS2.

Joker T
01-22-2006, 12:15 PM

This game has the worst catch up I have seen in quite a long time, the game is pissing me off alot @_@

Rogmeister
01-22-2006, 08:30 PM
Today I bought and played MVP NCAA Baseball 06 and it was...interesting. It'll never be my favorite basebll game, though.

goatdan
01-23-2006, 12:33 AM
I had some time to play a few games this weekend, and I flew through a bunch of them in short bursts:

- Golden Sun: Lost Ages (GBA) - I unstuck myself and then became completely stuck again. This game has temporarily earned its way out of my DS becasue there are too many "what now?" moments.
- Frogger Helmet Chaos (DS) - Enjoyable, yet still not really a "Frogger" game.
- Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (DS) - I got slightly further, and then can't figure out what to do. I must be the worst Castlevania player ever. Seriously.
- Sims 2 (DS) - I have been stuck at the same part for about a week. I believed it was another EA glitch, but it is just "misdirection" that they did apparently on purpose. I only know that because I just looked it up. I will finish this game tomorrow so I never need to touch it again.
- Anamaniacs: Great Edgar Hunt (GCN) - If you like the Anamaniacs, it's got great writing. If you don't, don't bother as the gameplay itself is confusing at best. I can't wait to see more Anamaniac cut-scenes though.
- Strike Force Bowling (GCN) - All I can say about this game is that after five or six games, I still feel like I don't know what I'm doing at all. I probably won't be playing it again for a while. Quite disappointing.
- MLB 2K5 (Xbox) - I played through 7 more games and won 5 of them. Except for the baserunning stuff, the game rocks. I have about 20 more games before the post-season now.
- F-Zero GP Legend (GBA) - Whoa is this game tougher than I expected. Not bad though.

All of the above with the exception of MLB were probably played for 10 minutes or less. I don't think I'll have any time for games this week, but I'm glad I got some played this weekend!

Rogmeister
01-23-2006, 01:03 AM
Interestingly, after playing some of the college game, I pulled out my XBox copy of MVP Baseball 2005 and played a few games of that after I set up a new season updating my Pirates roster...but I got Jason Kendall back. I refuse to acknowledge that the Pirates traded him away :D

DTJAAAAMJSLM
01-23-2006, 01:37 AM
Animal Crossing: Wild World
Samurai Shodown 5
Dragon Quest VIII

stressboy
01-23-2006, 04:21 AM
This weekend -

Jade Empire - Xbox
Killzone - PS2
Dragon Quest VIII - PS2
Freedom Fighters - GC
SOCOM - PSP
GTA - PSP
City of Villains - PC
Warcraft 3 - PC

n8NMONSTER
01-23-2006, 07:14 AM
PQ: Practical Intelligence Quotient (PSP)
Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection (ARCADE)

atari_wizard
01-23-2006, 07:20 AM
xbox:

star wars battle front II. what a great game. i wish i had friends near by that could come over and play multi-player.

tony hawk's american wasteland. i'm totally addicted to the hawk series. i'm trying to beat all 100% of this game. :)

goatdan
01-23-2006, 11:22 AM
Woot! I beat Sims 2 (DS) this morning! (Okay, I shouldn't be that excited, as I will never, ever play this game again...) Now the DS slot on my DS will be used mostly for Lunar Dragon Song for a long time, I'm sure.

And yes, I've heard that Lunar DS is pretty bad, but I still want to go through it :)

Joker T
01-23-2006, 05:35 PM
Counter-Strike: Source (PC)

I really need to stop playing this game and beat some of my other games LOL

keiblerfan69
01-23-2006, 05:37 PM
Freedom Fighters-PS2- Such a great story in this game
Counter Strike 1.6- Just to kill time.

Rogmeister
01-23-2006, 06:20 PM
Joker T wrote:

Hey, having fun is all that counts. All I've been playing so far this year is baseball...3 different baseball games but still...! I started up MVP Baseball 2005 and just started a new season. I'm thinking of using the create-a-player option and putting both myself and my best friend who passed away 5 years ago into the game. I just need to decide in which position. I'm thinking of putting my friend in as a 2nd baseman and maybe myself as an outfielder...

dualfreak1
01-24-2006, 07:30 PM
Madness interactive! pc[/img]

EricRyan34
01-25-2006, 01:25 PM
Currently playin Devil May Cry 3, as well as The Warriors for Xbox.

I am not sure what is going to come next, I am thinking about picking up Fable or maybe playin some older games like SNES or Genesis

Joker T
01-25-2006, 03:30 PM
Joker T wrote:

Hey, having fun is all that counts. All I've been playing so far this year is baseball...3 different baseball games but still...! I started up MVP Baseball 2005 and just started a new season. I'm thinking of using the create-a-player option and putting both myself and my best friend who passed away 5 years ago into the game. I just need to decide in which position. I'm thinking of putting my friend in as a 2nd baseman and maybe myself as an outfielder...

Yeah your right :)

Playing:

Animal Crossing Wild World and Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow on my DS.