PDA

View Full Version : Animal Crossing Wild World Website!

philosophyst
11-22-2005, 11:12 PM
I just came across this site, I didn't know about it so thought I would share for anyone else who doesn't know. It is kind of neat, you can click on the people and they tell a little about the game with screen shots. Yes, I am very excited for this game!

I clicked on that Wolf guy in the back and downloaded a desktop background which I just thought would be the cover of the game or something but it is actually a background with a countdown in days, hours, minutes and seconds until the game comes out. Pretty snazzy! :D

AC WEBSITE LINK (http://www.animal-crossing.com/wildworld/)

Mayhem
11-23-2005, 12:14 AM
Between this and Nintendogs, I think some of my life might disappear :P

philosophyst
11-23-2005, 12:49 AM
Everything says the game will be out on 12/5 but does anyone know if stores will actually have the game on that day? Is this just the ship day and stores will only have it on Tuesday 12/6?

Yeah, I agree with you Mayhem, when this game comes out I will be border-line useless. :)

Icarus Moonsight
11-23-2005, 02:04 AM
My wife doesn't know it yet but, she's getting a teal Nintendogs DS and this game for xmas... I hope you can play multi with one game cart or I'll have to buy a second copy of AC to be able to get any time with it :) Can't wait to play the DS through WiFi... excellent games to launch the service with.

goatdan
11-23-2005, 09:01 AM
Everything says the game will be out on 12/5 but does anyone know if stores will actually have the game on that day? Is this just the ship day and stores will only have it on Tuesday 12/6?

Since Animal Crossing is a bigger title, chances are if it says the 5th it will be there on the 5th. Smaller titles take longer to get there because they figure people won't be lining up to get Pinball Hall of Fame (like I did, and it showed up two weeks late) so they don't rush those.

JJNova
11-23-2005, 01:58 PM

The game is supposed to be shipped on December 2nd, and most likely will be shipped one day priority, like all of Nintendos titles. So expect EBGames to have it on the 3rd, and expaect WalMart to have it on the 5th. Although WalMart here did put out Mario Kart when they received it, instead of on the 17th like their signs implied.

Although I do believe street date is the 5th.

wufners
11-23-2005, 02:18 PM
I just came across this site, I didn't know about it so thought I would share for anyone else who doesn't know. It is kind of neat, you can click on the people and they tell a little about the game with screen shots. Yes, I am very excited for this game!

I clicked on that Wolf guy in the back and downloaded a desktop background which I just thought would be the cover of the game or something but it is actually a background with a countdown in days, hours, minutes and seconds until the game comes out. Pretty snazzy! :D

AC WEBSITE LINK (http://www.animal-crossing.com/wildworld/)

That's just the teaser site, too.

The real thing should be up within a week.

kaneb
11-25-2005, 08:30 AM
Ooohh...can't wait for 12/5. I've spent many hours with the GC Animal Crossing. It will be neat to see what this game is like with the Nintendo Wi-Fi.