PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo DS Wifi game list?

dcescott
11-23-2005, 02:29 PM
Here's what I know
Mario Kart DS
Tony Hawk
Animal Crossing DS(11/28/05, probably wrong)
Metriod Hunters (1/17/06, saw it at EB games)

Any others coming out soon or at least scheduled?

I was looking around the internet and found nothing concrete or on one list only.

njiska
11-23-2005, 02:48 PM
Those are the only ones currently listed on Nintendowifi.com (http://www.nintendowifi.com). I tried to find more titles with support but i haven't seen any yet. Although i'm hoping burnout Legends will get support.

NE146
11-23-2005, 03:31 PM
Who else is hoping for Bomberman wifi? :D

THATinkjar
11-23-2005, 04:17 PM
Those are the only ones currently listed on Nintendowifi.com (http://www.nintendowifi.com). I tried to find more titles with support but i haven't seen any yet. Although i'm hoping burnout Legends will get support.

The new Burnout DS trailer (which looks pretty cool, by the way) says something about WiFi toward the end, but that could just be local head-to-head stuff. I'm sure the list will grow in time, though.

dcescott
11-23-2005, 09:16 PM
I could have sworn Burnout was wifi. If it is, that's something to pick up.
There's got to a list with nintendo games and third party games.
I'm buying my DS either this weekend or Tuesday for sure. I'm trying to find the best deal to get Mario Kart DS and a new DS. I'm not much into red DS's but 20 bucks more instead of 34.99 for Mario Kart, well red will be just dandy.

If Bomberman is wifi, that is THE GAME to get. I spent countless hours at college blowing up friends. I hope they use the pissed off animation like on the Dreamcast when you trap your opponents! That was a great feature. I've been playing that game on my TG16 since 1990. Never dealt with the NES version. I know the 2nd Bman game is 2 player, but not 5 player. This one will be vs 8 right?

Joker T
11-23-2005, 09:23 PM
I saw that Burnout had it also. The game looks fun in motion the screenshots all look rather bad.

devilman
11-23-2005, 10:15 PM
With there already being a Bomberman for the DS, I'd assume they'd have to release a new version to take advantage of the online play?

njiska
11-23-2005, 10:17 PM
With there already being a Bomberman for the DS, I'd assume they'd have to release a new version to take advantage of the online play?

And they are. It was annouced a while ago. Best MP game ever.

devilman
11-23-2005, 10:19 PM
Ah, excellent stuff. I'm new to the DS so I'm slowly getting up to speed with what's about.

devilman
11-23-2005, 11:15 PM
A Pokemon wifi game would be a surefire hit I would've thought?

THATinkjar
11-24-2005, 03:27 AM

And they are. It was annouced a while ago. Best MP game ever.

Totally agree - its a... *sniggers* BLAST! No really, its an oldie but a goodie still.

As for Burnout DS, I agree - in motion, it looks ace, but the screenshots really don't help matters. As long as it has a good framerate and remains as addictive as the rest of the series, I'll be happy.