PDA

View Full Version : Bass fishing 360/ps3? ...when?

jonnyutah
01-15-2006, 04:27 PM
I have yet to hear or read anything about "fishign games " for the next gen. Any word on anything in the works? I know they are not flagship software for most publishers and we'll most likely see some in 2007 but is there any known fishing games in dev?

I have always wondered how the fishing games sell....dosen't seem like they would do all that great outside of the angler/gamer buyer.

keiblerfan69
01-15-2006, 04:47 PM
I would expect Sega to be making fishing games next gen.

Bronty-2
01-15-2006, 04:54 PM
Since we're on the topic, is Legend of the River King any good? I've never really played any game boy or game boy color games; I'm kind of hesitant to as they seem like they would be a little primitive to do justice to a fishing game... but I really like the idea of a 'fishing rpg' like River King. Would love to see that on the revo or something.

- Anyone know if the River King franchise is still around? Anyone played it? Any good?
- Other recommended fishing / fishingrpg games?

bickman2k
01-15-2006, 05:35 PM
From what I hear of the Revolution, look for some sort of fishing game as it will probably be better to actually cast than go with dual analog and then X or White or something, then hit trigger, then B, then...
I'd play it if it used the Revolution controller to the best use.

jonnyutah
01-15-2006, 09:54 PM
Oh yes, Revolution fishing will rock! Half the fun would be making those perfect casts with the flip o' the wrist.

How come there is not many saltwater fishing sims? I think a saltwater sim would offer so much option and replayability.

Bronty-2
01-21-2006, 02:17 PM
bump!

No new river king info or suggestions on other fishing games?

Bronty-2
01-21-2006, 02:18 PM
hot damn! :)

http://www.gamestats.com/objects/701/701270/

rating is quite low though :/

Yeesh, the screenshots look like crap too. Little kids fishing with a bobber... oh boy.

jonnyutah
01-21-2006, 11:11 PM
:angry: hey that's legend of the river king your talking about!! LOL

How well do you think a saltwater fishing sim would do? I mean bass sims are all you see these days Would you buy a salwater fishing sim if one came out?