PDA

View Full Version : Disgaea 1 Brand New factory sealed for $50 IN STOCK

raregamergirl
09-15-2006, 02:01 AM
hey there all, I did get this info from CAG. atlus.com has disgaea 1 in stock brand new factory sealed (and you even get a free nocturne soundtrack) for $49.99 plus $5 shipping. one per household and you must pay via paypal. crazy good deal if it is not a reprint (doubt it since it is limited quantities). they should go fast and who knows if you will see this game this low ever again.

smork
09-15-2006, 02:09 AM
Saw a big pile of them not that long ago -- made Christmas gifts of them to two of my friends :) They are already on their third reprint, IIRC, so I wouldn't totally rule out another one.

Thanks for the heads up, though!

BTW - what is it with Atlus and that Nocturne soundtrack? did they just way overprint it? It seems like it's been virtually free for ages now...

whoisKeel
09-15-2006, 11:27 PM
Holy cow, I had no idea the amount of cash this game is demanding on eBay. I picked it up last year for $40 or $50 used at a game shop, and I'm pretty sure that was the going rate then. This is definitely the type of game to fetch those kind of prices, I just wasn't aware. Dang, I better go ahead and get the 2nd one now before it gets too expensive. There's just no way I can play it with school and all right now.

Austin
09-17-2006, 12:29 PM
Wow, hadn't realized it shot up again, either. I thought the last reprint helped prices to level out to something reasonable again.

MarkMan
09-17-2006, 01:06 PM
A lot of it is due to the fact that Disgaea 2 just came out. So sell em' while they're hot!

FantasiaWHT
09-18-2006, 02:04 PM
Sold out :(

Went to the site as soon as I read this (why don't I pay closer attention?) and it was down... when it came back up they said they were sold out

carlcarlson
09-19-2006, 10:51 AM
back in stock, but two fewer than when I found out! go go goooO!!

Aussie2B
09-20-2006, 01:12 AM
Thanks for the heads up (both times). :) I don't know when I'll get around to playing it, seeing as I have no US PS2, but I figure I'd want to get it sooner or later and with the demand for this game who knows if I'd ever get an opportunity to get a sealed copy at this price again.