PDA

View Full Version : sellers on digitpress are just not always the best

neonesmaster
09-18-2006, 01:50 PM
this member MDK posted some stuff for sale on the forums and after trying to make contact and offering immediate payment for his goods, i was shot down.

than i get this hate mail

Wow Chris you are lucky I didn't read this before I saw you at the fair...you would have gotten your sorry face bashed in. Just hope that we don't even run into each other again.

i love the quality of the members that fill this forum void

thank you digitpress.com

Neo Rasa
09-18-2006, 01:52 PM
The Internet: It's serious business.

Darth Sensei
09-18-2006, 01:59 PM
I'm not sure what happened here dude, but the last time I checked PM's were supposed to be Private.

mdk
09-18-2006, 02:11 PM
Ha..Since Chris decided to air his dirty laundry. I'll return the favor.

The message he posted was my reply to this:

ok matt,
i only know you from when you were wroking at the mall and from being a customer in the game stop stores. i only liked shopping there cause i could talk video games with you and you seemed cool with that.

then you placed a cool post that said you would sell me these so called things that you hold that i wanted. sure maybe you have them but you havnt come through with them.

I NO LONGER WANT THEM AND THANK YOU FOR MAKING REALIZE YOU ARE JUST A PUNK KID OUT THERE THAT DOESNT HAVE A CLUE WHAT HE WANTS TO DO WITH HIS LIFE!

good luck with yourself and hopefully you got what you wanted for those ps2 demos

Funny thing is I still have the PS2 demos sitting right here. Pitty me for not checking my PMs more often.

Mod feel free to lock/delete this as I'm not going to give this loser any more attention.

GrandAmChandler
09-18-2006, 02:25 PM
Both of you please take this to PM or email only. Funny NeoNesMaster, I have traded with you before, and I thought our transaction went smoothly. Way to go by calling out an entire classic gaming community over one trader.... x_x

FYI here is both of your feedbacks.

http://www.digitpress.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=67614
http://www.digitpress.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=75967

And it looks like tons of people have dealt with MDK. I don't know what the issue is, but sort it out outside of here.

-GAC-

Locked.