PDA

View Full Version : Psychonauts - $5 at Circuit City

norkusa
10-18-2006, 03:17 PM
Don't know if this is old news here but I just picked up Psychonauts at Circuit City for $5 for PS2. I've never played it before but from what everyone says, it's a great game so I couldn't pass it up at this price. I'm pretty sure the Xbox version is also $5 too.

diskoboy
10-18-2006, 03:25 PM
You're lucky you found a console copy. The only version the CC's around here has are the PC version.

I have that version, and yes it is one of the best platformers since Rayman 2.

theshizzle3000
10-18-2006, 03:27 PM
Yeah anybody who does not already have this should pick it up. Heck even if you have it you might as well get another copy, because its just that good.

neuropolitique
10-18-2006, 04:14 PM
If you go to Best Buy they should price match it, then you could have it for $4.50 or so.

Jorpho
10-18-2006, 08:38 PM
Bit of a shame that DoubleFine productions is getting such a poor return on something that was such a labor of love. Have you seen Tim Schafer's [/url=http://www.razputin.net/?page=razputin/features/timwords]remarks on finally finishing it[/url]? Have you read the hilarity that is the simple descriptions at their online store (http://shop.doublefine.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=71&HS=1)?

...But then, I can't say I felt much more than firery rage towards those folks during that last level. Gah.

Nez
10-19-2006, 03:29 AM
Yes last level was broken, other then that its a great game. Totally worth the $10 that I paid $5 is a steal.

theshizzle3000
10-20-2006, 12:30 PM
Yes last level was broken, other then that its a great game. Totally worth the $10 that I paid $5 is a steal.

Even if the last level was a little sketchy the mixture of meat and a circus was genius how in the hell does some one come up with something that random. I guess only the mind of Tim Schaffer. The best parts are the innuendos throughout the game they make for laughs at the most unexpected times.

Daniel Thomas
10-23-2006, 03:49 AM
They're selling psychedelic drugs for five bucks at Circuit City?!

Oh. Wait. Never mind.

<whistles>