Favorite Saturn game?

1. Baloo
    Baloo
    There's a lot of classic Saturn games, but what's your all-time favorite?

For me it's NiGHTS into Dreams..., I bought it on a whim initally regretting my Saturn purchase. Absolutely fell in love with the game, and after that there was no turning back, the Saturn definitely became my favorite system.
  2. The Jackal
    The Jackal
    Magic Carpet. Don't ask me why; I just love it!
  3. sheath
    sheath
    I'm going to have to go with Virtua Fighter 2, but this is a really tough question for me. There are dozens of games I enjoy almost as much.
  4. synbiosfan
    synbiosfan
    Shining Force III especially when you add in the other two scenarios and the Premium Disc.

Just a hair behind it is Panzer Dragoon saga.
  5. QuickSciFi
    QuickSciFi
    I try not to favorite a game before ever playing it, otherwise I'd be procrastinating. Panzer Dragoon Saga is my most wanted game (U.S. NTSC), but my favorite amongst the ones I own has to be Three Dirty Dwarves.
  6. green.eyes
    green.eyes
    Mine is Shining Force 3!!!!!!
    Just adore the Shining Series!
  7. SpaceFlea
    SpaceFlea
    Radiant Silvergun!!! From the first moment I played it - almost nine years ago (I can't believe I've had it that long now). It has been my overall favorite game.

It never fails to remind me that I should always "BE ATTITUDE FOR GAINS..."
  8. Icarus Moonsight
    Icarus Moonsight
    With all the great arcade ports and shmups it's going to sound odd, but my favorite game is Dragon Force overall. I'm saving play of the sequel until a trans-patch.