Post your recent Adquisitions!

1. villahed94
    villahed94
    As the title says, post here any MD/Genesis, Sega/Mega CD, or 32X games that have recently entered your catalog.

Mine is Rocket Knight Adventures, Loose cart. Great game, but hard.
  2. QuickSciFi
    QuickSciFi
    My latest was Darwin 4081. That made my 200th mint CIB Genny/MD title. But since I'm going for a full U.S. NTSC library, I won't count my bicentenial just yet.

P.S.> Rocket Knight Adventures ftw.
  3. Zebbe
    Zebbe
  4. Phantar
    Phantar

Genesis 32X with all cables, plus three games: Virtua Fighter, Primal Rage, and BD Racers (all unboxed unfortunately).
  5. Icarus Moonsight
    Icarus Moonsight
    I just did a forum trade with Shinichi Chiba to get a loose cart Pulseman.
  6. Cornelius Spunkwater
    Cornelius Spunkwater
    I purchased Bare Knuckle 3 and Pulseman from a forum member for $50. Not bad.
  7. djshok
    djshok
    Just picked up a mint CIB Undead Line from Japan
  8. Zebbe
    Zebbe
    Undeadline is as hard as my Super Mario Bros. repro is good .
  9. Rolf&Nei
    Rolf&Nei
    Why is there a SMB on Genesis? I'm all for it if it's harder, but before when I'd seen it on lists I'd just assumed it was hackport. Sadly I'm more of a seller now than a collector, but to that end you could call the games I've managed to keep collections. These = Kid Chameleon (wasn't going to sell that, I'd bought it twice again after thefts), Phantasy Star II, all the Sonics, a few crappy titles, and the endearing oddities Junction and Speedball II. Probably should've held on to King 's Bounty. Suppose my next 'acquisition' is to find the PhS2 booklet from the lumber room bowels. Yeesh.