Thread: SOLD: Misc. lot revised

Great Puma (Level 12) bangtango's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default SOLD: Misc. lot revised

THIS HAS SOLD BUT THE LIST IS REMAINING UP FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE BUYER!!!!!!!!

A bunch of items up for sale, all of which I am looking to move as a lot. The price is $11 shipped in the US. So the first buyer who wants this stuff (Paypal or money order) can claim it. Items are as described below and every game in the auction is in good working order, unless otherwise noted. My feedback rating can be found in my signature!

Here are the items, all for $11 shipped.

-MLB Slugfest 2003 for Game Cube (game disc and original case, no manual but the Game Cube manual is in there, game disc is scuffed up but the game does power up and play, it has been played 4 times and the commentary started skipping once but worked fine the other 3 occasions)
    -MLB Slugfest 2003 for XBox (game disc only with a generic case, case is broken but holds the game, disc appears to have been resurfaced but the game plays great)
    -ESPN College Hoops 2K5 for XBox (game disc and original case only, not many scratches on the disc but they are deep, game starts up but often crashes or stops playing partway through, at worst you would end up with a perfectly good "green" XBox replacement case in this lot)
    -Untested official Sega Dreamcast VMU (sticker residue on the unit, scratches on the screen, does not power up so I am not sure if the batteries are dead or the unit is damaged, perhaps it would work just fine with a new battery?)
    -World Series Baseball 2K1 for Dreamcast (complete, some minor scratches on the disc, manual in good shape, used price sticker on jewel case, game works fine)
    -NFL 2K1 for Sega Dreamcast (disc and back insert in jewel case, disc in fair shape overall and plays great, crack on front door of the jewel case)
    -NCAA Football 98' for Playstation (disc and manual in enlarged rental case, manual creased but not missing any pages, light scratches on bottom of the disc and a store number 2831 written on the top of the disc, game itself works great)
    -Frank Thomas Big Hurt Baseball for DOS/Windows 95 (box and manual with game disc, disc is like new and manual is in good shape, box is a little worn with clear packing tape on it but it is intact)
    -SimEarth for Macintosh (seems to be complete with the box/manual/documents and both disks, good to very good condition)
    -Front Page Sports Baseball '94 for PC (original box in good shape overall, has 4 main game disks and also a 5th disk which seems to be an update, original manual included and in good shape)
    -Tomcat Alley for Sega CD (complete and in very good shape, has the black foam thing and the manual still has the warranty/registration card, the game case is also in good shape)
    -Grand Theft Auto III for Playstation 2 (everything but the map so you get the disc/case/manual, disc has some wear on it but resurfacing the disc should do the trick)
    Last edited by bangtango; 05-08-2007 at 09:31 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Bump. A couple of new items added to this lot, seen at the bottom of my original post. Still $15 shipped in the US.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

A couple more new items added to this lot, still $15 shipped in the US unless someone wants to trade one or two decent items for it. Whichever you may prefer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

A couple minor updates (new items) and a $1 price drop. I need this stuff gone so have at it! $14 shipped in the US.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I can't add any more items to this, since the box is full and it'd be too heavy of a package to ship anyway. All I can do is knock a dollar off. I need the box gone so either let me know if you want it for $13 or might make a trade. Your choice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

So I've added a few items and took some other stuff out. The price is now $11 and I tend to think it is a better value. Remember, this is a SHIPPED price in the US. Feel free to view my edited list above.