Thread: FS: Battle Mania, Dracula/Gradius/x68000 Konami shooters/+

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default FS: Battle Mania, Dracula/Gradius/x68000 Konami shooters/+

Prices are what I'd like to get...suggested prices. Feel free to offer a lower reasonable price. Items for sale:

One Japanese copy of Battle Mania for Mega Drive. $65
    Case: almost new. Instructions: Good. Cartridge: Good.
    I'm only selling it because I have a spare. The case is almost new, with only the slightest amount of scuffing along one corner. The insert is completely undamaged (actually better than the copy I'm keeping). The manual has bent up along the left side, but there is very little actual damage (just a very tiny tear along the front), and a prominent scuff on the back cover (it's because the manual cover is pretty much all black, printed). No discoloration or torn pages. Cartridge is great, few insertion markings, no major scuffing. The label is great except for some almost unnoticable marks, and a slight white line just above the place where both halves of the cartridge were joined (don't know how that happened). Label's firmly attached, not going to peel off anytime soon.

VARIOUS x68000 games:

One's my first copy of Akumajo Dracula, bought for $233 (!!!!!) from a guy in Spain. It's now in Everything eBay.

Gradius II x68000: Asking $75. Good copy all around, a bit of the same case edge wear as the copy of Akumajo Dracula, but again nothing terrible. I believe this one has an art book.

Also willing to sell my extra copies of PARODIUS DA!, Twinbee, Ajax, and whatever for this system. Haven't looked at them in a while, but the condition will be quite good. Prices vary here from $65 (Parodius) to $40 (Ajax).

Last item for now: Seasonic 430W high-end power supply with OMG ACTIVE POWER FACTOR CORRECTION. It's been used for about three months without any problem. It'll power a Core 2 Duo system with a nVidia 8800GTS (which is where I was using it)! $60

As always, be reminded that I have a (currently mostly disassembled) Stratovox (WOW!!!1) cocktail cabinet. It's pretty beautiful. Bought for $500, want to get $350.

I also have other assorted stuff, like extra copies of The Ninjawarriors for SNES, a model 2 SNES (loose + cables etc.), and so on...just ask, I might have it.

Pictures available on request.
    Last edited by Ed Oscuro; 05-07-2007 at 02:05 AM.