Thread: SOMEBODY BUY IT! much coveted Hori N64 mini pads! RARE NINTENDO ITEMS FOR SALE:

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default SOMEBODY BUY IT! much coveted Hori N64 mini pads! RARE NINTENDO ITEMS FOR SALE:

HORI Mini N64 pads see these example pics: I have just 2 left now, the limited editions

One Winter 2000 Limited edition, Frozen Berry Brand new in package never opened
    (Example shown with GC controller)
    One Winter 2000 Limited edition, White Frost Like new in package,
    (example shown with n64 controller)
    The white frost was demoed once for a game meet, tested by me and put back in package

$65 for two shipped and I gift you a big mint Wario Plush With tag still attached
    or $35 (Frost) and $40 (Frozen) singly shipped & no Wario?

if you see someone in japan selling ones (they won't have the limited editions I do here) just know that the shipping from importers will be $15, whereas I have these here already. And I'll use priority mail with deliv. conf. and you'll recieve them quite quick, (still fast even when you're buying from some place other than the US) which I do ship worldwide just ask.

Also the HORI controllers are more like a first party conroller than a 3rd party controller, they have a full detailed OEM N64 logo emblazoned in the center of the controller that ever outshines even the standard stock N64 controller logo. These HORI pads are the standard for N64 players in Japan. And its like if you're buying a car from nintendo (imagine they made cars) and its the sports edition option, you'd get a nicer steering wheel with a HORI horn button, nice bigger brakes that say HORI on the calipers and, there'd be a Big HORI turbo on there too.
    Last edited by NintenDk; 05-18-2007 at 02:26 PM. Reason: why can't you edit the topic title field?