Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    QOF
    3DS Friend
    3308-4993-4867

Default Wanted: Gaming/computer magazines PLEASE READ

Yes, I know there's already a thread about magazines, but this one's a bit different. I came up with the wacky idea of scanning in as many magazines as possible, convert them into PDF files, and eventually burn them onto cd, as an "archive" of sorts for future reference. (For example, just working on the PSX section of the guide makes me wish I didn't toss my old EGM/Video Gaming/GamePro magazines...who knows what'll be needed in the future.)

Anyway, here's the thing. I don't have much extra cash lying around and I don't have much left for trade. I can pay for the shipping costs, but that's it. Basically, if you have a bunch of magazines lying around and you can't get rid of them send them to me for the cost of shipping and I'll take them off your hands. Hell, if you want them back, I'll even send them back to you when I'm done. (You'll have to pay to get them shipped back though.)

Any, I mean ANY, video or computer gaming magazines are welcomed. EGM, Electronic Games, Electronic Fun, GamePro, Nintendo Power, Softside, Nibble, Byte, Game Informer, PSX, Atari Age, Computer Gaming World, whatever. Any and all are needed.

If interested in helping out, send me a PM. (Btw, I can either send a check or pay with Paypal, your choice.)

Kristine
    "I am way too lesbian for that shit."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

That is going to me ALOT of scanning, especially if you have a ton of mags sent to you! Either way, I'll look around. I don't know if I have anything left, but I could have sworn I had an old mag or two laying around here somewhere.