In the process of trying to complete my 8-bit and 16-bit collections, I ended up purchasing some NIB titles from a local distributor. Unfortunately, some of these suffered box damage, shelf wear, and in some cases bad sun fading. Having said that, inside these games are brand new and mint with perfect instructions and inserts, as well as the little cart protectors and baggies on the SNES titles. Here's what I am selling. Feel free to make an offer if you disagree with the prices:

Buck Rogers (GENESIS, appears perfect, but I can hear a little plastic piece shaking around inside the case. Obviously, I didn't open the shrink wrap to find out) $12

Blazeon (SNES, opened to check it was new. Box has a few smooshes and scrapes, but inside the game and instructions are perfect.) $12

Battle Blaze (SNES, sealed box with dings and scrapes) $7

Sim Earth (SNES, sealed box a few scrapes and dings but never opened as evidenced by sticker on shrink wrap touting that some parents group had endorsed the game) $15

Peace Keepers (SNES, sealed box with dings and scrapes) $7

Radical Rex (SNES, sealed box with minor dings and scrapes) $8

Rambo 3 (Sega Master, sealed, bad sun fading on front of box. Have multiple copies) $4

Please e-mail me at bojay1997@aol.com if interested. Shipping at cost. Can take Paypal, M.O. or cashier's check for payment. Also will accept personal check if you have good Ebay feedback or references. Thanks.