Thread: Full list of PSP (UMD) movies?

Great Puma (Level 12) bangtango's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Full list of PSP (UMD) movies?

Sorry if this has been done before. I'm usually a good searcher for old topics. I was looking here and in Off Topic. However, both PSP and UMD are only three letters meaning I can't use the two big keywords to see any other topics on this subject.

I'm thinking of getting a PSP, mostly for the UMD movies and a few select games. Is there a full and comprehensive list of the UMD movies out there in the US? I looked through Wikipedia and didn't notice one. A couple of the links there were dead. All of the lists I did find through Google date back to late 2005 or early 2006. Sony's web site wasn't much help either.

To my knowledge, no more new movies were coming out but someone may need to inform me otherwise. So I'd like a list to see what I may want to get.

If the question I'm asking is already out there in this or the Off Topic forum, please link it if you could
    Last edited by bangtango; 06-04-2007 at 09:52 AM.

Ryu Hayabusa (Level 16) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Oobgarm
    PSN
    Oobgarm
    Steam
    Oobgarm

You can do a lookup in the DP guide with the search text "(UMD Video)" (minus the quotes, but including the parenthesis) and it should bring up 99% of what's out there. I complied it from numerous online stores, but I'm sure there are a few here or there that I've missed.

Just keep in mind that there are a good number of duplicate entries. We're working on that.
    RIP bargora, you will be greatly missed.That is how we do things on Giedion Prime.

Pretzel (Level 4)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    geneshifter

You may also want to get yourself to Gamestop if you can to check out the sale going on right now. I saw a bunch of different titles up for cheap this weekend. Each store seem to have a bit different selection, too.

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default hmmmm...

I saw a preprinted display in one store full of $4.99, brand new UMD's. I was wondering if it was clearance or if Sony has not given up on UMD yet...

Great Puma (Level 12) bangtango's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trebuken View Post
    I saw a preprinted display in one store full of $4.99, brand new UMD's. I was wondering if it was clearance or if Sony has not given up on UMD yet...
    That is sort of what I am hoping for, since I was looking to grab the PSP mostly to have a dozen or so cheap movies on the go. I certainly didn't plan on getting a full library. Unless I've misread though, there are recent releases that have come out and some more scheduled which are on the way. Sooner or later, I need to hit Ebay or post a WTB ad here on the forums to grab a few of the movies. Given the price of the PSP, I'll probably grab the movies and various other extras long before I get around to grabbing the unit.
    Last edited by bangtango; 06-05-2007 at 07:25 PM.