Thread: FS Stealth Chipped PS1 + hookups, dance mats, controllers, Darkstalkers 3, fansubs

Insert Coin (Level 0) Gideon Zhi's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default FS Stealth Chipped PS1 + hookups, dance mats, controllers, Darkstalkers 3, fansubs

I'm moving and can't take everything with me; I need to unload some of this stuff and *fast* so. I'm selling some stuff.

- Modded PS1 (SCPH 9001 model; stealth-capable chip to defeat FF8 protection.) Includes AV cables, one standard PS1 controller, one dualshock 2 controller, two BeatPad dance mats. Power cable optional - I've misplaced it and it's using my DC's cable right now. Power cables are fairly cheap, though. Asking $80 or best offer for the lot. Premod PS1s still go for $90 new, and the console's in pristine condition. No memory cards included. (Two offers pending)

- Darkstalkers 3. Case has a few small cracks, but the paper underneath is undamaged if you wish to transplant it. Manual is unfortunately missing. Asking I dunno, $15? It goes for $40 complete on ebay...

- *Lots* of loose anime VHS tapes. These'll just get chucked if they don't get sold. Varying condition. Includes a lot of fansubs in various states of completion: Gundam Wing, L-Gaim, Senkaiden Houshin Engi, all of Evangelion + the movies, Ah My Goddess, Mini AMG, Love Hina, Lain, Flame of Recca, Akazukin Chacha, DNA^2. Asking a buck a piece. 56 tapes total. All of these were either donated to me or bought and paid for via parcel post, and some are quite old. None were downloaded off the internet, though a few are second or third gen copies from back when 56K was in vogue (we're talking like 1997 here.) A bunch are even "originals" from the old Kodocha subbing group; I'd venture at least half are "originals" in some form or other. (Kodocha tapes are the Gundam Wing ones, the L-Gaim ones, the Houshin Engi ones, the Chacha ones, the Mini Goddess ones, the Flame of Recca ones, and the DNA^2 ones. The Love Hina set is a soyokazefans original. Mini Goddess, Love Hina, and DNA^2 are the full series. (DNA^2 offer pending)

This is all before shipping. Also, I ship FedEx. Sorry, but I'm completely broke and have to be gone by very early July; I can't really afford neither the time nor the money it would take to ship via USPS, though I *can* get estimates from the FedEx guy at The Office Store downtown, and you get a tracking number as a bonus. (Darkstalkers is the exception; that can go via media mail for a buck or two. I don't know how much it'd cost to get the tapes Media Mailed though.) I've never really done anything like this before, so I have no idea what it's going to take me insofar as time commitment or shipping costs are concerned, and with some of these it might even be cheaper for a FedEx bulk load than a USPS deal.

Pickup available if you're local to the Massachusetts North Shore. I've got some other electronics I'm trying to offload as well (a 7-disc CD changer, some old Macintosh computers, a dead Duron 700mhz, some monitors, stuff like that.) PM me for the info.

PM/Reply with offers, please Thanks!
    Last edited by Gideon Zhi; 06-25-2007 at 11:39 AM.

DP's favorite trollbait Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    FoxhackDN
    Steam
    Foxhack

Just in case, this guy IS the real deal. I verified it. So buy stuff off of him!
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmond Dantes View Post
    I can't tell if we're discussing My Little Pony or Neon Genesis Evangelion anymore.
    eBay Auctions / GameTZ profile / DP Feedback / Youtube / Twitter / RateYourMusic

Insert Coin (Level 0) Gideon Zhi's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

*kick*