Thread: Just opened my First Ebay Store and listed Some Items

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Just opened my First Ebay Store and listed Some Items

Hey guys. i wanted to let everyone know i just started my own store. Heres a link>

http://stores.ebay.com/Galaxy-Video-Games

I picked the name Galaxy Video Games, because i thought it had a pretty good ring to it, and ive been trying to kinda move away from "parpunk" .....Because some people thought it had to do with like a rowdy Golfer or something lol. (which someone stated in my feedback lol) But it was actually a name i made up about 4 years ago from a band i was in Called Par 3. Which stood for Punk Alternative Rock (PAR) and there were 3 people in our band. I was the drummer, then i left the band and it kinda sucks everyone knew me on the boards as parpunk lol. But anyways aside from the history of how i got my screenname , please take a look at my new store and let me know what ya think. I will be getting more things listed in the days to come, but i have some decent stuff up right now. Also any input would be great. thanks guys!
    -Mark
    Last edited by Parpunk; 06-25-2007 at 06:53 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Pretty fair prices... If I knew the status on a certain deal that may or may not be pending (and if there was a Best Offer option available...*hint* *hint*), I'd make an offer on Rainbow Islands and the Tengen Tetris box, manual, & sleeve.

Other input, you say? More listings :P .

Edit: Am I reading that right? $3.50 for Priority shipping (on the Tengen Tetris items)?
    World's greatest Internet game store: http://blastedmachines.com

Also on Facebook: http://facebook.com/BlastedMachinesTechShop

Wanted: Any and all Dragon Quest, Lufia/Estpolis, Tales of series, and NIS games, strategy guides, and miscellaneous items. Will pay $$$ or trade well for items I don't already have.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hey thanks man. Yes i have $3.50 shipping on the tetris box and manual mainly because i ship all my boxes in those bigger priority mail boxes, and i use lots of bubble wrap etc, put fragile on the box, and normally DC and with that item prolly insurance. Which after all that would come about to close to $3.00. Especially since those postal rates have went up. Rarer boxes like that id rather spend more to ship it, then fold it up in a padded envelope and ship it. Which would still run about $1.00 to $1.50, but id rather the item be safe wouldnt you :-)

As for best offers gonna hang on to these for a while might add a BO later, and more listing will be coming. thanks!
    -mark

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Oh also Ebay isnt quite caught up with all my listings yet. i listed 31 items and sometimes its only showing 5 or 6. Should be caught up later tonight i guess :-)
    Last edited by Parpunk; 06-25-2007 at 07:17 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

just listed about 30 some items. some pretty decent stuff if anyone wants to check it out. thanks! My marvel vs. capcom sold pretty quick :-)

DP's favorite trollbait Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    FoxhackDN
    Steam
    Foxhack

Quote Originally Posted by Parpunk View Post
    hey thanks man. Yes i have $3.50 shipping on the tetris box and manual mainly because i ship all my boxes in those bigger priority mail boxes, and i use lots of bubble wrap etc, put fragile on the box, and normally DC and with that item prolly insurance. Which after all that would come about to close to $3.00. Especially since those postal rates have went up. Rarer boxes like that id rather spend more to ship it, then fold it up in a padded envelope and ship it. Which would still run about $1.00 to $1.50, but id rather the item be safe wouldnt you :-)

As for best offers gonna hang on to these for a while might add a BO later, and more listing will be coming. thanks!
    -mark
    I don't mean to pry, but doesn't that mean you're LOSING money on shipping? Priority is $4.60 + .60 for Delivery Confirmation - unless you're using online postage, but still, that's way too cheap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmond Dantes View Post
    I can't tell if we're discussing My Little Pony or Neon Genesis Evangelion anymore.
    eBay Auctions / GameTZ profile / DP Feedback / Youtube / Twitter / RateYourMusic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

cheap? i think mb2741 was assuming that my shipping was too high for an empty nes box lol?

But either way its not really that big of a deal and nah im not loosing money on shipping. i just shipped a dreamcast game in case for $1.50 and it weighs more than an empty nes box. DC is included when i do click n ship as well. anyways i dont like to overcharge for shipping, i charge pretty much what it is.