Thread: The night I lost my virginity.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post The night I lost my virginity.

Tuesday, February 14th, 2003.

I was sixteen and a sophomore in HS on valentine's day, so giving your valentine's day gifts at school was the popular thing to do so all the popular girls could "show up" each other. Step back to the previous Saturday, February 11th. I had no idea what to get Michelle (my girlfriend), but I knew i had to pick something quick and it had to seem "meaningful". I saw that Helzberg Diamonds was having a sale on cheap necklaces, they had a variety of them with different birthstones. I found one with her birthstone, sapphire (September) and i had it wrapped up in a red box with a heart outline. I plopped down $45 for this magnificent piece of jewelry (which was alot to me at the time since money was hard to come by, being unemployed just recently licensed and all).

I came to school that morning anxious of what I was going to get in return. I sat down for first period english, not paying attention to what the teacher was saying about Beowulf, or MacBeth. Soon, it was time for breakfast. My school served pretty good biscuits, but I didn't have any money because I just spent it on the necklace. I stole one and stuffed it into my backpack.

Unbeknownst to me, the assistant principal was watching and he grabbed me by my arm and strolled me down to his office. He called my mom. I was so embarrassed. He dug through my backpack with the School Resource Officer and found the necklace in the box. He questioned it and felt the compassion to not suspend me that day after hearing the story of the money i spent on it, but I was not complete spared: I would have to serve a 3 day suspension finishing out of the rest of the school week, starting tomorrow.

I missed my first opportunity to meet Michelle in the lunchroom for breakfast; I'm sure she was upset. I proceeded to second period Music, which consisted of the old music teacher Mr. Deleany showing us how to read a sheet of music, and he also threw on a musical "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" for the final 20 minutes of class. Lunch was coming soon, my final chance to see her and exchange gifts before the school day was up.

I sluggishly trotted toward 3rd period history with the crazy Mr. Pickle and his exuberant personality. I watched the clock, waiting for lunch to start. We had the last luncheon period of the day, so we had the 90 minutes of class, and then we went to lunch and went on to the fourth period.

I rushed as fast as I could out of the class room when it was our designated period for lunch. I waited patiently for Michelle in our normal table, the 3rd one to the right as you entered the back entrance to the cafeteria. I saw her enter with her fresh young peppy clique of friends. She departed to meet me, and I saw a smile across her face. I nervously smiled back. She slowly walked back, and I saw a couple of guys over at the "nerd" table check her out, but It didn't matter to me, because she was my gal. This was our first valentine's day together, so it was something special.

She sat next to me, propped her lunch bag on the table, and laid her backpack down under it. I asked her if she's ready to exchange gifts, she excitingly nodded and opened up her backpack and pulled out a red box with a little sticker on it, "From Michelle, to Jeremy". I was excited and i reached my hand deep down inside, and it was a brand new copy of Halo. I already bought Halo when it came out, but I put on a fake smile and acted excited. It was my turn now to give her the wonderful gift that I knew she would go crazy about and all her preppy friends would envy her for. I reached under the table for my backpack to get her gift, but after several seconds of blindly grabbing, I realized I had left it in the class room! I apologized profusely and ran up back to the class room to get the backpack, but the door was locked! a note on the class door read, "Lunch, be back 2/15/03". I was in shock and awe. I wouldn't be able to get her give her the gift. I frantically ran down to the school security officer and told him of the mishap, and had him open the door. I grabbed the backpack, but as soon as I left the classroom, the lunch bell had rang, and I had to be on to fourth period psychology.

We had a substitute for Mrs. Myers, so the sub just stuck in a video and cruised throughout the day. I grabbed my stuff and got out of the class as soon as possible when it was over, and went looking for Michelle. She was nowhere to be found, and I had to catch the bus. I knew she would be upset about never returning to lunch, and never giving her the gift after I had already received mine, not to mention the ridicule she must have received from her friends.

As soon as I made it home, I called her and begged for her to understand that the door on the classroom had been locked and I wasn't able to get into it, but I would give it to her tonight. I told her I would shower and be right over to give it to her. I watched a little TV, showered, and came over. It was nearly 7 by time I made it over to her house. I grabbed her gift from the car, and knocked on the door with a smile on my face. Her mom answered and told me she was up in her room. I went up and saw her, she was sitting on her bed in her cheerleading shorts with her white socks on doing some algebra homework.

I sat down on the edge of the bed and I baited her with the gift, and told her I wouldn't let her down again. She really wanted the gift, and I kept teasing her with it. After lots of teasing, she finally grabbed it and whipped it out of it's container. She tugged hard at it until it came undone, and it flew and hit her on the chin, and dribbled down onto her chest and into her lap. It penetrated the area between her thighs and she still kept dragging on it. When she finally was able to get a hard firm grasp on it, It wasn't actually a sapphire necklace as the salesman had described, it was a pearl necklace.
    Last edited by NEScollector1982; 07-08-2007 at 08:44 PM. Reason: paragraphs.

Great Puma (Level 12) bangtango's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Ha ha ha ha.

round the fall of 99 i lost mine and i was wearing a tshirt of the 80s hair band slaughter that night

Pac-Man (Level 10) Terminusvitae's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Aoif3edieqwdf

That is an...interesting...story.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Cataractula
    PSN
    CTRCT

So when did you "lose your virginity" to her? This thread was false advertisement!

Edit: This isn't even gaming related!
    Last edited by Apollo; 07-08-2007 at 06:29 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

For the love of God, somebody teach this man how to use the enter key.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

?

That's all I have to say...

Take a hike, wang-broom!
    I swear I can smell your stinky hands from here!

Pac-Man (Level 10) Terminusvitae's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Aoif3edieqwdf

It appears the entire story about the birthstone necklace and the difficulties in giving it to her was just a MacGuffin.

*cough* "Pearl Necklace." *cough*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

So what did you do with the extra Halo?
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets! But enough talk... Have at you!"

My feedback thread: http://www.digitpress.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93213

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Cataractula
    PSN
    CTRCT

Did you calm the beef min? Please tell me you calmed the beef min!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This story is disgusting...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Paragraphs...for the love of God, PARAGRAPHS!!!
    "The big things that...nerds like to argue about might not actually matter that much."

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

there, I fixed it with paragraphs! and yes, this is about gaming! Halo!!!

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I lost my virginity when I was 15 in a Michelin tire near The Everglades to a girl who was practically stalking me the summer before my Junior year. Now there's a hell of a story leading up to it, but it would take too long to type.

Also, this makes me feel old. HALO in High School as a gift? The Super Nintendo was not even OUT yet when I lost mine, yikes. Then again, I am sure the freaking 2600 wasn't out yet when others lost theirs ; )

Pac-Man (Level 10) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Was that a bunch of crap to set up the pearl necklace punchline at the end?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by DreamTR View Post
    The Super Nintendo was not even OUT yet when I lost mine, yikes. Then again, I am sure the freaking 2600 wasn't out yet when others lost theirs ; )
    I'm sure of this, also. Seeing as how the 2600 was invented by humans who were once fetuses themselves.

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Cambot, uh yeah, that's why I had a smiley face at the end of my posting. Kind of a useless post not realizing my sarcasm, ya?

Great Puma (Level 12) RetroYoungen's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Cy4nBlue
    PSN
    RetroYoungen
    3DS Friend
    0817-3748-2336

Quote Originally Posted by 8-bitNesMan View Post
    So what did you do with the extra Halo?
    In a thread like this, you've absolutely made my day.

Great Puma (Level 12) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Gapporin

Man, all this story was missing was the lyrics to the "Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air" theme song at the end.
    "I am a cipher, wrapped in an enigma, smothered in secret sauce."

Great Puma (Level 12) bangtango's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Nice try, but there isn't a thread in the Lore section that can hang with the story of "how i got my cube."

http://www.digitpress.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102309

round
    the
    xmas
    of

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bangtango View Post
    Nice try, but there isn't a thread in the Lore section that can hang with the story of "how i got my cube."

http://www.digitpress.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102309

round
    the
    xmas
    of
    QFT! That one's a true gut buster
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets! But enough talk... Have at you!"

My feedback thread: http://www.digitpress.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93213