Well it has taken over a year of planning and development but my Retro Video Game store is finally open in Corpus Christi TX.

The name of my store is Play Again Classic Video Games and while I have a webpage it is really not developed yet. (www.playagaincvg.com) as soon as I can get someone in my store to develop the page I hope to have a nice one with web shopping. I did however attach some pics here, please excuse the mess these were taken a few days before grand opening!

I wanted to thank all of the nice people who supported me over the last year during the very trying planning year of 2006, your support was awesome and just a great reflection on the type of people that are on this board.

We sell all kinds of games and systems from Atari to Xbox, as well as finding arcade games and pinball machines for peoples home at a very reasonable price.

We offer classic and modern video games as well as console repair, anime, manga, figures, pachinko for play, coffee, smoothies and coming out of right field cosplay costumes both premade and custom made.

So yes if you wish to be Mario, Princess Peach or just a Japanese schoolgirl we can hook ya up!

I am currently planning on having competitions on our HD projector on the wall that will cover street fighter games as well as retro games.. pinball tournaments, anime nights, cosplay parties and basically a whole bunch of stuff that people seem to dig here.

So if there are any DP'ers in the South Texas Corpus Christi area, please feel free to come by and visit and your first smoothie is on me!

Marco
Play Again Classic Video Games
5301 Everhart Road #P
Corpus Christi, TX 78411
361-852-5500
(Everhart & Corona Drive) next to Aka Sushi... which I hear is great!