Thread: Sold: Atari/3DO/Commodore/N64/PS/SNES lot

Great Puma (Level 12) bangtango's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Sold: Atari/3DO/Commodore/N64/PS/SNES lot

Sold to qbertandernie, list being left up for now for a record of what he paid me for. Stand by for some individual items to go up sometime in the next few days, these will likely not be in a lot.

SUPER NES:

1. Super Mario All Stars: loose cart acquired from a friend, needs a half decent cleaning inside and out, save battery is dead, phrase "Dead Battery" written on the label in pen (what an a-hole that friend was), a good fixer upper for a flea market/Ebay listing or a nice throw in item (whether you fix it up or not) for an Ebay auction that includes an SNES system

NINTENDO 64:

2. Nightmare Creatures manual: good shape, comes with registration card, very faint smell that should fade soon because it was accidentally thrown in the trash before I dug it out 3-4 hours later

3. Two different white Nintendo 64 Consumer Information and Precautions Booklets: same story as above, just window dressing for your N64 consoles being sold on Ebay or at a flea market for a buyer who likes seeing this stuff

4. Banjo-Kazooie promotional VHS tape: comes in original box, Toys R Us logo on the box, tape is in good shape, the type of thing that Nintendo was mailing out

COMMODORE VIC 20/C64:

5. Simons' Basic 114 Additional Programming Commands: 1983 publication, blue cover, seems to pertain to the Commodore 64, has not been written on and there are no missing pages or noticeable tears, fair/decent shape overall, only thing to note is that a few pages are starting to come loose from the spine but if the new owner takes care of it then it shouldn't be an issue, as of now those pages are starting to come loose but haven't fallen out.

6. Vic 20 Vic Modem: this setup comes with the box, modem, manual and VicTerm 1 cassette tape, modem itself is untested but in good condition, VicTerm cassette comes in a tape case (perhaps the original?) and is untested but appears to be in good condition, VicModem manual in good condition, box in fair shape with a few small dents here and there and a little tape, original retail price tags ($59.99) are still attached to this, box is not written on and no major tears

7. Small DiskBank case for old floppy disks which comes with five Commodore floppy disks (all are in paper sleeves):
    -The Writer for the C64 (untested)
    -Commodore Model 1541 Test/Demo-Diskette Single Sided tpi
    -A generic floppy disk which has a label saying it is the back-up to the Test/Demo thing listed above (extra copy, I guess?)
    -Unknown floppy disk which may have been a personal item
    -Another unknown floppy disk
    -also comes with a few stickers which could be used for labelling other floppy disks or similar items

8. The Commodore 64/Vic-20 Basic Handbook by Douglas Hergert: 1983 publication with an Egyptian cover, a couple creases on the corners of the front/back covers but otherwise this one is in good condition with no missing pages, tears or writing

XBOX:

9. NBA Inside Drive 2003: disc only, comes in a generic GameStop green XBox case, minor wear on the disc, tested for 3 full games three or four days ago and it works great

MISC:

10. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent 2007 Wall Calendar: good shape

11. Black Site Area-51 & Stranglehold double sided promo poster: Midway item, very good shape

SEGA SATURN:

12. NBA Live 97': complete and in good/very good shape including the case

PLAYSTATION 2:

13. Smackdown Just Bring It: game and original case but no manual, disc is really beat up, you could either try repairing/resurfacing the disc or you could simply use the case to hold another better condition copy that may be disc only

PC:

14. PowerPlay for Windows 3.1 and 95 (Play ANY DOS game from Windows): complete in jewel case and in good shape

BOOKS/MAGAZINES:

15. Game Informer September 2004 issue (#137): fair/decent shape with no missing pages, only thing wrong here is the spine has peeled off but the front/back cover and all the pages are intact

ATARI 5200:

16. Miner 2049'er: loose cart, good condition, cart is not written on and there aren't any label tears, red cart with an actual picture on the cover so this is not the less common label that the rarity guide refers to.

GAMEBOY:

17. Original grey brick Gameboy: missing battery cover, works, small orange lines on the far left/right hand sides of the screen but otherwise the picture is fine

3DO:

18. Twisted The Game Show: Demo Copy, Not For Resale, in good to very good condition in original box, box is marked "Demo", game is the full version and not abbreviated like some demos on other systems
    Last edited by bangtango; 08-02-2007 at 12:20 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Bump. A few new items added. Go back and look. Let me know what you want/need. I have up to 5-6 more items to add, possibly a few beyond that. Keep checking in the days to come.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

2 or 3 items added. Let me know your zip code and I'll give you the total, including shipping to your area, no offers necessary. Will trade at least a couple of items (possibly 3) for one of my wants, depending on what you ask for and what you have. Drop me a line

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Bump.
    Last edited by bangtango; 08-01-2007 at 07:42 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Bump. $2 price drop and a couple more items squeezed in the box. More stuff I need out of my sight (and my site, get it?).

So $13 or best decent offer (no lowball $8 offers since that is what the shipping will probably run)
    Last edited by bangtango; 08-01-2007 at 11:15 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Two more items squeezed in, the box is completely full $13 shipped or I'll offer a small discount if payment is sent within 12-24 hours. Need the stuff gone and it's not like I'm making a killer profit here, just emptying out my Misc. box. So I'll take Paypal unless you got a game or two to trade, open to about anything.

Banana (Level 7)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

$11 shipped? i can pay as soon as i see acceptance!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by qbertandernie View Post
    $11 shipped? i can pay as soon as i see acceptance!
    Sure, send me a PM and I'll give you the Paypal info. Two or three of the items together are worth round $11 so the rest of the items and the shipping are basically gravy.