Thread: Sold: GB/GBC Pokemon lot (7 games/2 guides/etc

Great Puma (Level 12) bangtango's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Sold: GB/GBC Pokemon lot (7 games/2 guides/etc

The Pokemon lot has been sold to youruglyclone. The thread will remain up, just to verify what he will be receiving and the terms involved.

SEE BELOW FOR UPDATED PRICING INFO:

Ok, I've decided to get rid of my Gameboy Color Pokemon set because I don't have the time necessary to invest into these games. I have all six "main" Pokemon games for Gameboy/Gameboy Color. None of these carts are boxed but four come with the original Trainer's Guide (i.e. the instruction manual). See below for which ones. All six carts are working and their save batteries still function as of 8/22. I'll let my DP feedback speak for itself there, no negatives and over 75 comments left here (see my signature). Do note that I am keeping the plastic cases for my other games that need them, so these are loose carts in every sense of the word.

Buyer will also receive a 7th Pokemon game, which is an extra copy of Pokemon Silver which does have a dead battery. Good for a battery changing project. Lastly, the strategy guide (Versus Books) for Pokemon Gold & Silver will also be included in this lot. Another strategy guide, the Nintendo Power one for Red/Blue will also be included.

A hardly used GB Mega Memory Card, a working Gameboy Color system and GBC Link Cable may also be included at the request of the buyer, depending on what extras are needed, if they wish to pay a little extra.

I'd like to sell this entire shebang as one lot.

Here is what the buyer will get:

The Games:

-Pokemon Silver cart and Trainer's Guide: both in good shape
    -Pokemon Gold cart and Trainer's Guide: both hardly used, game was originally new when I got it and never played until 2 months ago when I saved on it for the very first time
    -Pokemon Crystal cart and Trainer's Guide: cart in fair/decent shape, label is good but cart itself has just a few scratches, despite that fact please note that as stated above the battery in this one is working as of 8/22, Trainer's Guide in good shape overall
    -Pokemon Blue cart and Trainer's Guide: cart in good shape, Trainer's Guide in decent/good shape with fairly minor wrinkles/creases
    -Pokemon Red cart: cart in good shape
    -Pokemon Yellow cart: good shape

Extras/Accessories:

-Versus Books Pokemon Gold & Silver Adventure Guide: complete walkthrough for both the Gold/Silver versions, this copy is fairly dog eared because it was read almost every night for 10 months, no missing pages and no writing, just your standard "fair condition" guide with creases/wrinkles, yet if you take good care of it and it will hold up for a long time
    -Nintendo Power Pokemon Guide: walkthrough for Red/Blue versions, fair shape, portion of the back cover missing but otherwise the guide is intact and very usable.

Optional Items:

-Gameboy/Gameboy Color Mega Memory Card: the name says it all, helpful if your GB carts which use a save feature have a dying (or dead) battery, this is boxed and was only used a couple of times, normally $5 or so on Ebay (give or take)

-Gameboy Color link cable: links two Gameboy Color's together and is a necessary item if you wish to transfer Pokemon's from one game to another so if you want to achieve 100% completion in your Gameboy Color Pokemon playing experience then this $2-3 (average price) item is a must.

-Gameboy Color system: Hey I've got three of these and am not looking to sell any of them but if you want the Pokemon games and happen to need/want one then I can certainly sell you one for extra cost. Maybe I'll include a wormlight (see in the dark) if you need it and a couple fresh (i.e. brand new, not dead) AA batteries if you're really looking to be "rollin'" out of the box. Personally, you might as well play these on a Gameboy Advance SP anyway but to each his own.

DISCLAIMER: Once again, the save batteries in the six games work as of 8/22/07. I just tested them and all either do save or contained saved games. While it is possible, I can't imagine one (or more) of the batteries suddenly giving out in the few days it might take to ship these to the buyer.

SHIPPING DETAILS: Your items will be shipped out USPS with delivery confirmation and they will be insured by me for a value of up to $50, before going in the mail, regardless of what the final selling price may be. Those two things (DC and insurance) are included in the sale. Items are only being sold in the US and will drop from zip code 04862, a "shipped" price is preferable to me (if you make an offer before I list a price) but if you want to start using a price for the lot itself (not including shipping), I'll hear you out. Do understand the guide does force me to use a bigger envelope, unless an exception is made.

Tentative price: $50 shipped in the US (8/23 AM update) or make an offer. Seems reasonable since the same 6 loose carts have gone for $75-80 on Ebay before shipping and that is without any of the 2 guides I have, without the 7th free game and without a single manual. $50 shipped by Paypal will net you the Mega Memory Card below as a freebie, along with the shipping terms listed, all 7 carts listed (4 of which have manuals) and both guides. But as I said, PM me if you have some other arrangement in mind and that includes price or if you wish to have a GBC unit, whatever the heck you feel like chatting about.

Items below are sold, thank you to my latest buyer. Items being left up for now so he knows what is coming!

A good pile of odds and ends, some of which is non-working. Condition for each item is below. Price is $10 shipped in the US and part of the reason is the box will be a little heavy. Lots of this stuff could be fixed up for sale on Ebay, in a store, at a flea market or even a yard sale. A little bit of everything from the 8-bit to the 64-bit eras.

So all of these items are available for $10 as a bundle/lot. Just stuff I either did not like, had extras of or was too frustrated to try and get working I've got good feedback here so get in your PM boxes and do your stuff.........

Will also trade the entire box for 1-2 common games, pretty much any system.

-Two non-working Super NES controllers: official first party Nintendo controllers, fair/decent shape lookswise, one controller is a little buggy all around, the other controller has a button or two that does not work

-Two non-working Atari 2600 controllers: third party controllers, joystick only goes forward on one controller but not left/right, other joystick acts a little buggy

-One non-working Nintendo 64 console: no expansion pack, powers up but title screen does not appear, an alleged expert in fixing these says the entire problem originated with the reset button but take that as you will

-One non-working Playstation 1 console: the spindle thing where the disc sits on top of in the tray seems to be missing, the laser is still there and was working the last time the system was playing games, the open button has started to become a little stuck, system is a little dusty but with a decent cleaning and a new spindle then it may become a good functioning unit again

-One Playstation AC cord: works great, a universal AC plug meaning it should work on a few other systems from that era including the Saturn I believe (?)

-Rocket Power: Team Rocket Rescue for PS1: original version and not Greatest Hits, game is complete, disc is non-working in my systems, there are various scratches on the disc but nothing really deep that I spotted so I don't even see where the major damage is, game may simply need to be resurfaced

-Madden 2002 back insert only for PS1: disc and manual not included as this is just the rear insert, it is in decent to good shape, good to help fill the numerous disc only copies that are out there

-NFL 95 cart for Game Gear: non-working game, may simply need to be cleaned but I couldn't get it working, cart in fine shape and label in decent shape (just very light peeling)

-Sonic Chaos cart for Game Gear: non-working game, may simply need to be cleaned, this is the Majesco version and not the Sega one, label and cart in great shape

-Sonic 2 cart for Game Gear: works great, simply an extra copy

-Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 for Dreamcast: complete, disc has noticeable scratches and does not load, still good for the inserts which are in good shape, unsure of whether or not it could be effectively resurfaced but maybe it is worth a try?

-NFL 2K1 for Dreamcast: complete, original release and not the All Stars version, a few moderate scratches but this game plays perfectly

If you want the box, drop me a line. I'll take Paypal or a money order
    Last edited by bangtango; 08-24-2007 at 12:41 PM. Reason: Topic Change

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Bump.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Bump.

I have another big box of stuff available for sale once again. The $16 shipped price is a dollar or two higher than my usual starting prices for such boxes but the shipping will be a little more than usual.

2 systems, 4 controllers, 10 games, an AC cord, etc. A good fun lot of items to experiment with. Please note a few things are non-working and may (or may not) be easily fixable. Make sure you read up on the condition of these pieces in the box so you know what will work right away and what may need a little TLC or repair.

Strawberry (Level 2) JerseyDevil65's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Nice deal for someone who likes to fix stuff.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    SloshyCape0

-One non-working Nintendo 64 console: no expansion pack, powers up but title screen does not appear, an alleged expert in fixing these says the entire problem originated with the reset button but take that as you will

Does it have the jumpack in it? If it doesn't at least have a jumpack installed than I think it wouldn't function anyway's. And if it isn't that than I would wager that it is indeed the reset button being mashed down, I told you I'd lend you that bit to crack it open...That is if it's the same console you told me about? And yes I would take that Gamegear off your hands for a trade of some sort, complete would be best though...PM me with the details.

Shawn

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

BUMP. Need this stuff gone!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Shawn View Post

Does it have the jumpack in it? If it doesn't at least have a jumpack installed than I think it wouldn't function anyway's. And if it isn't that than I would wager that it is indeed the reset button being mashed down, I told you I'd lend you that bit to crack it open...That is if it's the same console you told me about? And yes I would take that Gamegear off your hands for a trade of some sort, complete would be best though...PM me with the details.

Shawn
    Yeah, I was going to borrow the bit from ya but I had the owner of my local game store open it for me. The guy repairs systems and says it was the reset button, which was stuck. Not sure if he is right. He cleaned out the insides and still couldn't get the system working. I think the reset button may have been stuck too long but that is my uninformed theory. He seemed to think it was fixable but he was going to charge me something like $25-30 to do it and given the console he is repairing, well you get the idea.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

$1 price drop. Need the stuff gone pronto! 2 full pages of feedback here (see my sig) so you'll be serviced by a "good" seller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Bump. Come on and buy this, $14 shipped OBO. I'll also trade for a couple of common games, your basic R1's, doesn't matter much what game or system (2600/NES/PS1/Genesis). Sports stuff or budget titles, bad cart label, disc only or missing manual. Whatever, just need something for my trouble. I'm freeing up some space in my game room and dumping a few non-working items in the process.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Ok, took out a game or two and dumped the price $4, down to $10 shipped. Get this box out of here, I'd like to ship tomorrow so talk to me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Bump. Entirely new thread. I am not really looking to break up this lot you see in my original post. I'd prefer to sell everything at once to the same buyer. No price set in stone, as of yet, so until then send me a cash/trade offer. I like to name a price right off the bat, as a rule. Please excuse the lack of a price because it is pretty late at night and I spent most of the evening testing said games, instead of "thinking it over" (in regards to a price). If you are interested or have a price in mind right this second, drop me a line. I'll update the thread accordingly or PM people back who have written me once I have a better idea of what to list for a starting price.
    Last edited by bangtango; 08-22-2007 at 11:28 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Bump. Price finally added for all of those games, if you don't like the price then let me know what you had in mind but I think it is fairly fair (pardon the pun).

Again, the price includes 7 games (4 with manuals), 2 guides, Mega Memory Card, delivery confirmation/shipping/insurance on your package.

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'll take that pokemon bundle!~