Ok guys, got a fairly rare unit here...a US Amiga CD32 system. They're a bitch to find in North America as you know. Here's what's included:

Amiga CD32 system boxed w/hookups (power supply, 2 controllers, mouse, all docs). There is no AV cable because I didn't get one with it, but it uses standard composite, NES/Genny 1 RF, or S-Video, your choice. No special cords needed.

I also have a very rare shmup for the system, Super Stardust, made by the well-known Team17 of Worms fame.

In addition, I have three other games for the system, a very rare action/RPG still factory sealed (HeroQuest II: Legacy of Sorasil), Liberation, and Beneath a Steel Sky.

That's 4 games, two quite rare, and a working system! How can you go wrong?

Asking $250 OBO + shipping for the lot or trade for PCBs. I plan to put it on eBay shortly, but if someone wants it, I will pull it and sell it

I will sell Super Stardust and Heroquest II separately for $50 each.

Paypal only for payments, I accept CC payments as well! Will trade for JAMMA PCBS that I'm looking for (mostly shmups and platform action), DC shmups (Jp ones) and other stuff I need...(Trek and Dr. Who DVD sets, etc).