Hello, I've got a pile of unlicensed games that I thought someone might be interested in buying. I have:

* Just found: Afterburner from Tengen *

- Pyramid (from American Video)
- Dudes with Attitude
- King of Kings (from Wisdom Tree)
- Exodus - Journey to the Promised Land (from Wisdom Tree)
- Crystal Mines (from Color Dreams)
- Fire Hawk (from Camerica)
- Road Runner (from Tengen)

They have their individual oddities:

Fire Hawk has a switch on the back, with 2 positions, A and B. It says to only change it to B if A doesn't work. I suppose it has 2 ROM sockets, and the chip was put into one of them. This would make it easy to make 2-game multicarts. *shrug* Maybe that was the idea. It works only on setting A.

Exodus and King of Kings inform me that "TO START GAME: Wait up to 9 flashes on TV screen." On my NES, the game boots instantly, though. But, it does go through a little STARTING MACHINE ... routine, for some reason. The Nintendo Seal of Quality is, of course, absent. It's replaced with a seal assuring me of biblical accuracy.

Crystal Mines: No such warning, it just boots instantly. I have the manual for this one, too. Exodus was a hack of this game.

Pyramid, Road Runner, and Dudes with Attitude have poor, low-budget cartridge casings. The games all work; I've tested them in a front-loading NES with new 72-pin connector. No problems with any of them.

Thx for your time.