Thread: FS: DVD & DC Bundles (9/14 edit)

Great Puma (Level 12) bangtango's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default FS: DVD & DC Bundles (9/14 edit)

Just a few things remaining. Pulled the Jag and PS1 games because I've taken in enough cash to cover some of my expenses. You could possibly see them again in my next FS thread if money gets tight but for now, they've been removed. Sorry for any disappointment. Still have a dvd bundle, a Dreamcast bundle and will try to list a small Gameboy bundle (stand by for that) if I can find enough items to make it worthwhile so there are still a few decent things up or on the way. As always, my items are open to offers and the feedback I have here is pretty good.

Sold items are marked in red so they don't distract anybody reading up on the remaining items. I did leave them on my page, though, just so the buyers have a record of what they have purchased

Dreamcast Bundle: ($10 shipped OBO)
    -Dreamcast Gameshark: manual is included with a little creasing but there are no tears or missing pages and it is not written on, the black thingie that goes into your DC controller, GameShark disc itself with the original paper sleeve, the paper sleeve is in fair/decent shape aside from creasing and isn't written on or torn, the disc is in good shape overall as I never used it, the only wear on the disc is from being inside a paper sleeve and sliding around occasionally instead of being kept in a regular jewel case, note that this unit is unboxed and missing the VHS video tape that came with it originally
    -NBA Hoopz: the disc has some noticeable wear and will not load, good news is that this game is complete, the inserts (including the booklet) look good so if you got a disc-copy in better shape or wanna repair this one then you'll be stylin'
    -Web Browser 2.0: great shape overall and it is complete, I simply got tired of playing Swirl and don't get online with my DC.
    -NFL 2K1: complete, this version is the Not For Resale copy that I assume came in system bundles so anyone out there itching for a NFL 2K1 DC variant then I got one here in good shape, disc has one fingerprint and one small scratch but otherwise it is in nice shape for most collectors, don't know how rare it is but I've had 14-15 copies of NFL 2K1 go through my hands over the years and this is the first Not For Resale copy I ever came across but for all I know it is common as grass.
    -NFL Quarterback Club 2000: complete, in excellent shape

DVD Bundle: (all dvd's being sold in one bundle, all in good shape and complete unless noted): $10 shipped OBO
    -Stay Tuned starring John Ritter: good shape overall
    -Alien vs. Predator (I now own the unrated Director's Cut so this regular version is no longer necessary in my collection)
    -Eastwest DVD Double Feature: Carnival Story & Cassandra Cat (this budget priced Eastwest DVD set is still sealed in the original dvd slimcase, Cassandra Cat is some old foreign flick that has come out under a couple different names)
    -Eastwest DVD Double Feature: Constantine and the Cross & Captain Scarlet (still sealed, same company as the above item)
    -Eastwest DVD Double Feature: The Amazing Mr. Blunden & King Arthur's Court (still sealed, the latter flick boasts Bill Bixby and Paul Rudd)
    -Eastwest DVD Double Feature: The Bride to Be & Antonio (still sealed)
    -Eastwest DVD Double Feature: Border Cop & BMX Bandits (opened but never viewed so it is basically mint, the first movie has Telly Savalas and the second has Nicole Kidman)
    -Eastwest DVD Double Feature: Conversation Piece & Choice of Weapons (opened but never viewed, faint residue on the bottom of the disc which I assume is from sitting for awhile but it isn't scratched, the first movie has Burt Lancaster and the other one has Donald Pleasence)

Discount available for a hardy buyer who'd like all of the dvd's and the Dreamcast stuff. If someone wants me to break either of these up, I'll trade something like the GameShark for another DC game or a dvd such as AVP for a similar movie.

32X and carrying case: (SOLD, minus the carrying case)
    -Sega 32X add-on in very good condition, along with all the hook-ups. Comes with the 32X/Genesis 2 adapter cord (yeah the HTF one), AV cables, AC adapter. Only missing the plastic spacer thing and the metal plates. This item also comes in a black carrying case that fits the 32X perfectly. Not an official Sega carrying case. Where did it come from? I bought a spare 32X last year from an old video store and it came in this carrying case, so it is an ex-rental case with writing in a couple of places but a fairly nice one and pretty sturdy IMO. Note that I am selling you my "main" 32X, so you won't be getting an ex-rental 32X. You'll be getting my original one inside of the case. Basically, I took out the 32X system with the rental stickers on it and will be keeping that as my main unit. I want my buyer to have a better-condition unit. Please PM me a zip code (US) and I'll have a better idea of the price.

I'll also throw in an extra cord which I never use but the Sega sites say is necessary to use the 32X with the Model 1 Genesis.

DVD Boxsets: (SOLD to Maxlords)
    -The Nightmare on Elm Street Collection: all 8 dvd's in the original box with the 3D glasses and companion "book", dvd's play fine and are all in good shape ($25 shipped)

(Misc. Lot has SOLD)
    Misc. Lot ($10 Shipped):- this will cost me close to $11 to ship so I can't dump the price much more.

Please note that the cords listed below are untested, any RF/AC cords, so I am mainly describing the cosmetic condition of these items. Let me make this clear, though. Unlike some people who know an item doesn't work but still call it untested, my version of untested for this sale is simply me being too lazy to drag out an original NES or Super NES to "test" these.

-Official NES AC adapter: a little banged up and dirty but the wire itself seems to be in good shape
    -Official Super NES AC adapter: wire is taped in one place but otherwise the item is in good shape
    -Two official NES RF cords: each of these two cords have a frayed wire in one place but otherwise they have held up fine, a little electrical tape should do the trick
    -Nintendo 64 "Change The System" VHS promotional tape: in original case and in decent/good shape, seems to be a pre-release item promoting the eventual N64 launch but I never watched it
    -Super R Type manual for Super NES: minor crease from being bent but otherwise in good shape with no missing pages or writing
    -Time Lord manual for NES: minor crease from being bent but otherwise in good shape with no missing pages or writing
    -Top Gun The Second Mission manual for NES: fair shape with no missing pages, hole punch type mark in one part but otherwise it is readable and is not written on
    -Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt cart for NES: good shape overall, works great
    -Barkley Shut Up and Jam cart for Sega Genesis: comes in rental case, cart in good shape but it must be dirty because I can't get it working
    -Prime Time NFL Football cart for Sega Genesis: comes in rental case, cart in good shape and works great
    -Ecco the Dolphin disc for Sega CD: disc only, assorted scratches but the game plays fine in two different Sega CD units I tested it in
    -Metal Gear Solid VR Missions back insert: back insert only and it comes in a jewel case back which is missing the door so if you have a jewel case door then you can toss it right onto this.
    -Hollywood Squares LCD Handheld by Tiger: good screen and the battery cover is intact
    -Gray piece of plastic that I believe goes on the bottom of the original NES.
    -NFL 2K3 for Playstation 2: game in original case, ex-rental, disc has numerous scratches and is untested
    -NCAA Gamebreaker 2001 for Playstation 2: game disc in original case but missing both the manual and cover art, light wear on the disc but it plays great
    -Madden 2002 for Playstation 2: game disc in rental case (dvd sized), no cover art or manual, light to moderate wear on the disc but it plays fine in my PS2, while this did come in a rental case the disc I have here doesn't have any stickers or writing on it
    -NBA Live 98 for Sega Saturn: game is complete, comes in original Saturn case, one of the hinges on the front door is broken but this still has the 2 foam things that came inside the game, manual is in good shape, mostly light wear on the disc and it plays great in two Saturn systems I checked it out in.
    -Original Playstation AC cord: this universal cord would work not only for the Playstation 1 but I believe it can be used with the Saturn as well

New Items In The Lot As of 9/10

-Sonic 2 loose cart for Game Gear: good condition, works fine
    -Spiderman Return of the Sinister Six loose cart for Game Gear: good condition, works fine, I just think the game stinks
    -Star Raiders cart for Atari 2600: works fine with a good label, I just don't have the right controller to play this game with
    Last edited by bangtango; 09-13-2007 at 10:50 PM. Reason: Items Added/Stuff Marked!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Last edited by bangtango; 08-31-2007 at 09:20 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Last edited by bangtango; 08-31-2007 at 09:20 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Bump.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

XBox games sold. Jaguar games still up, original thread has an edit or two. Go see..........

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Bump. Slight update.

$42 shipped for the three of those Jaguar games.

One R5 Game Gear game added, which never seems to go up for sale on Ebay. $9 or best offer in the U.S.
    Last edited by bangtango; 09-03-2007 at 04:46 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

There, as low as I can go on those Jaguar games. $38 or best offer for the 3 or individual prices for single games, again subject to "best offer", though I think the price is fair compared to pretty much any place that sells them online in "complete" condition.
    Last edited by bangtango; 09-04-2007 at 11:37 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Misc. lot added to this sale, $14 or best offer. Need that junk gone. Could stand to sell the Jaguar games, to fund beer & hot dog purchases at Fenway later this month. I'm at 80 feedback comments and counting, see my signature, and no negatives to speak of!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

$1 price drop on lot sale and one item added.

Small price drop on Jaguar games but Supercross is pending so you'd be free to buy one or two games but the third one is in limbo.

With that said, I am possibly looking for a box, manual and overlays for AVP on Jaguar. Anyone have this available without me creating a separate thread here? Asking just in case I get a cart in a possible deal, so not certain I need them yet but if you have those, lemme know

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Items added. My pooch has got a vet bill coming up, among other daily expenses, so give me a hand Don't like a price, then feel free to send me a counter offer and your zip code. As my feedback says, though, I am easy to deal with most of the time and respond to my PM's either the same day or next day without fail!

If you want items separately, like the RE games, drop me a line about that, too.
    Last edited by bangtango; 09-08-2007 at 11:18 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Bump. Prices dropped on a couple items. Still don't like them? Make an offer on various things you want a couple dollars cheaper or if you want 2-3 different "items" (i.e. the dvd box set and the RE games, whatever).

32X with carrying case added. All "regular" hook-ups needed, including the slightly harder to find 32X/Genesis 2 cord, so the 32X can go "out of the box and onto your tv" the second you open the package, assuming you got a Genesis ready for it! Only missing the plastic spacer for a "snug" fit, and the metal shields that most people don't use, but those are usually easier to find than the 32X/Genesis cords. Big carrying case to mail, so no "shipped" price listed until I know what zip code someone has in mind.

I've got 3-4 new feedback comments just this month, for a total of around 80 (no negatives and only 2 neutrals), so feel free to look at those if you like.
    Last edited by bangtango; 09-09-2007 at 09:52 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

PM sent!
    scooterb: "I once shot a man in Catan, just to watch him die."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

pm sent
    do not buy/get system repair from martin krohn aka iamnotageek.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Updates include the following:

-3 more items added to the Misc. Box and price dropped by $1. Can't drop it any lower because it will cost about that to ship.
    -One Resident Evil game was sold so it has been removed. Price adjusted on the two remaining games in a set, don't like it then let me hear a counter offer or PM me your zip code and I'll see what I can do beyond that.
    -Price on 32X with carrying case dropped a couple of bucks. Again, don't like the price then offer some sort of alternative but it isn't bad considering I am shipping a somewhat bulky carrying case
    -New dvd bundle added, not priced right this second but if you want a little pile of movies for the family room or whatever send me a shipped offer. As was the case with the rest of the items, which now have a price posted, I'll eventually get a price up if it sits for a day or two.
    Last edited by bangtango; 09-10-2007 at 11:51 PM.

Lurker Supreme Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Gurn1313
    PSN
    gurn1313
    Steam
    gurn1313

PM Sent1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

2 orders have shipped so far with a third due to go out shortly. Some more items sold and/or removed. One new bundle added and a price adjusted on another. It has been a busy little thread so far.

Still a couple of bundles up, prices not set in stone. I will be out of town for a couple of days but will respond to any late night or early morning PM's if I catch them in time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Item added to each bundle. Someone offer me a price on both of them in the same box, you will note the $10 list price for each so come up with your idea of a good discount for both bundles together.

If they don't sell, I'll just repackage most of the items in some other sale anyway.......