OK, all I have is a description of what I can remember, so bear with me. Searches of the KLOV and the web in general have turned up nil. This game was fairly basic in terms of gameplay-I place it somewhere around 1983-84.

The machine was of the sit-down variety, enclosing the player inside with a window behind them so specators could watch. There was a three-spoke steering wheel and a gear shift, with 2 gears, lo and hi. Either the steering wheel or the gear shift was covered in leather, I don't remember which.

The game itself was a top-down racer, racing through tunnels and just regualr old "road". When the cars would go through the tunnels, their headlights would turn on in the shape of a small yellow(I think) cone. I'm sure there was more to the gameplay, but that's what I can remember.

If the player's car would hit another car, there was a loud "klash" sound, and the car would flip up into the air. It would then land, and the player could continue on racing.

Last I recall playing it was at a local Malibu Gran Prix, which has long since went bye-bye.

Please help me out here if you can. I've been trying to figure this out for quite some time now. Pics, links, anything would be great.