Thread: Need Quick help from someone with Photoshop Program! (Easy and fast for you though)

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Arrow Need Quick help from someone with Photoshop Program! (Easy and fast for you though)

Hey guys!

I found a website called localarcade.com which unfortunately does not work since the weekend.

It had something called vector images, which says that even if you enlarge the images, it does not get blurry.

I need to print out a Large Marquee for a Cabinet I am selling, and I do not have "Photoshop".

It's a Street Fighter 2 Marquee, I was able to download one of them before the site went down, it's not the one I want, but I have no other options right now except this. (This one has a Black Background I think, and I wanted the Champion Edition or the White background one, but alas the site no longer works)

I can send you the file, it's something like 60 KB, and it's a .eps file.

I would need some quick assistance. All I need is for someone to open the file in their Photoshop, resize it to the size I need, and save it as an image I can open, like -png- or -jpg- or -gif-.

I would then be able to Print it out on my printer, as I that is all I need, just print it out on paper and I am good.

Someone please help me!
    eBay ID : seaberry!
    e-mail : andyfehervari "at" hotmail "dot" com
    My Website : http://www.angelfire.com/hero/darkandy/main.html

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

you've got mail.