Thread: Animal crossing Q

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Animal crossing Q

I don't travel too much because I always lose somebody when I do. However, every few weeks somebody seems to move. I think this is normal, but I have noticed the person who moves, is almost always the one who just moved in! Why is that? Why does an animal come into town to only stay a few weeks before moving?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Achika

Pamper them hand and foot everyday, that will get them to stay longer. Oh, and to get people to stop (mostly) moving out when you travel, go to the fountain and ask "How are things" then do what the fountain says (planting trees, thinning out trees). You'll have the max amount of animals in your town a few days after the fountain says "Things feel as they should...." People should start to stay longer now.

On another note...."things feel as they should...but with a little more effort they could be even better" WTF do I do then? Plant more flowers? My town has more flower power than the 60's, but the message won't go away.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Achika

On another note...."things feel as they should...but with a little more effort they could be even better" WTF do I do then? Plant more flowers? My town has more flower power than the 60's, but the message won't go away.
    I heard you make sure to pull all the weeds each day, plant flowers and have a balance of trees. There is supposed to be some method of planting trees to make your town better. There is some kind of balance as to how many trees each section has.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I haven't gotten the perfect town yet, I quit playing the game a couple months ago, but from what I've read you should have about 12 trees in every sqaure. 12 is the sweetspot I guess, if you have more than 15 or so you'll get the crowded message and if you have less than 10 you'll get the message that you need more trees. Also you need to have no weeds, which can be a pain since sometimes they are hard to see at some angles when they are behind trees or houses.

As for people moving out, the reason why the new residents are usually the first to leave is because they haven't been pampered as much as the older residents. You need to talk to the a couple times everyday or send them letters. After a while I pretty much gave up on trying to keep people there as it seemed like too much work.