I suppose this is the proper forum.

I was born in a small town called Hope, BC. Before the province upgraded the highways back in 1984 (about) a single lane higway used to pass along one side of town. There used to be a log propped up over the highway as you entered town announcing "GATEWAY TO HOLIDAYLAND" I remember it fondly. It was later moved becuase the other logs supporting it were getting old and unstable. Or maybe it was that it obstructed a new set of traffic lights that had to be put up. I guess it really doesn't matter why but they moved the log up the road a bit so I took a pic when I passed through Hope back in July.

The reason for such a pic follows. Imagine my surprise when I was playing Burnout 3 on my PS2 when I caught a glimpse of a log sign propped up over the highway on one of the tracks. Silver Lake Southbound or Northbound. As a lark I turned around to check it out. What I saw kept me smiling for hours.

Electronic Arts has a pretty solid presence in BC so I shouldnt' be to surprised but it still gave me the warm fuzzies.