Thread: Whither Muscelli?

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Whither Muscelli?

Sent him a few bucks for a Saturn game a couple of weeks ago, no game and no response to e-mails.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

didn't you get my response via private message? By the way, if you were emailing the address used on my paypal, that would explain why there is no response on the e-mail side of things..

Anyway, I am assuming you didn't get the PM, and I may have sent it before I cleared a bunch of messages within my messageing folder.. I basically said that I havent had anything shipped myself as of recently and have had somebody doing it for me. I will try and get you your DC number ASAP, but as of right now there are no packages I need sent out, meaning it is in the mail some place, and I am guessing it was either shipped late (which I really do apologize for if that is the case, and will try making it up to you), either that or it was lost in the mail, in which case I will just send another out.

I did have a problem as of recently where I printed out shipping labels, and dropped them off at a PO out of town, and had a bunch of them sent back to my address, as I guess that isn't allowed to be done. Shipped them off recently, and it could have been one of them. I am usually good at getting stuff sent out on time. Like I said, I will give you the info when I have the chance to, though I will be busy for most of tonight.
    Last edited by Muscelli; 09-11-2007 at 06:38 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I am also waiting on delivery of deal from him, but I have dealt with him twice in the past, including just last month, so I am not worried.

JY

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Muscelli, no worries then. Just glad you're not in a ditch somewhere.