Thread: FS only: Miscellaneous games & stuff... Also 50% OFF SALE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default FS only: Miscellaneous games & stuff... Also 50% OFF SALE!

A few decent PS2 games, though nothing incredible:

Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter (sticker remnant) <$15>
    Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories (2 copies, price tags) <$20> both pending
    Dual Hearts (original print run w/security label, a piece of plastic missing towards the top, but otherwise great shape) <$22>
    Final Fantasy X-2 (original w/security label) <$15>
    Final Fantasy XI: Chains of Promathia (2 copies) <$12>
    Metal Slug 4 & 5 <$19>
    RPG Maker 3 (price tag) <$22> (local hold)
    Suikoden IV (original print run w/security label) <$25>
    Tales of Legendia (price tags) <$17> pending
    Wild Arms 4 (sticker residue and remnants) <$15>

----

Also, Marvel vs. Capcom 2 for the Xbox... It's complete and in great shape, except for a couple small marks on the disc and a touch of marker. I'd sell for $50, or trade for an equal value of NES games/related items (boxes, manuals, etc.).

----

Next up, a couple big-money games. Those of you who are members of TradeGamesNow, Digital Press, NintendoAGE, and a couple other sites, as well as a few of you here, know I have a pretty decent-sized collection, with a few decent rare to very rare games. Well, for those of you who would like to have the knowledge of what it'd be like to own a good piece from my collection, now's your chance, as I'm needing to sell these to afford a couple things (bills, one particular game, and towards a down payment on a house). Up for sale:

1. Valkyrie Profile Limited Box (Japanese PS1). Only 1000 copies produced, very rarely seen in the states. This game has traded for as high as $325 (though there is an unsubstantiated claim of one selling for four times that amount) in the past, and is currently sitting fairly low in value compared to what it normally goes for. Condition description? Check here. Price? Asking $220 shipped within the US ($235 to Canada, as I'd have to likely ship it Priority Int'l, which would be pricey; $245 elsewhere).

2. Final Fantasy (MSX2). This is probably the rarest game in my collection, outside of the prototypes I own (yes, rarer than Stadium Events). There have been a total of 7 copies that I have seen over the Internet in the past six years (compare to all 5 known Kizuna Encounter's (AES), about 25 copies of Stadium Events (NES), or 1500 copies of Cheetahmen II (NES)). It's the game we remember playing on the NES/PS1/GBA, but with some storyline changes, as well as some decent graphical and color palette upgrades. Condition description? Check here. Price? Asking $270 shipped to the US ($275 to Canada; $285 elsewhere).

----

And then, we have a broken Famicom Disk System. Among the more unusual pieces of my collection. Got this from a friend of mine who was going to get into imports, but changed his mind (as he perpetually does...). Anyway, the problems... It needs a drive belt, as well as the screws to hold the case together and the screws to hold the drive in place inside the case. It will come as the system and the RAM adapter (you know, the black part that goes into the Famicom or 60-to-72-pin adapter inside a top-loading NES) only (no AC adapter, though it takes a standard 9-volt AC adapter or 6 D batteries). Asking $35 shipped to the US ($43 to Canada, $52 elsewhere).

----

With the obvious exceptions of Valkyrie Profile Limited Box, Final Fantasy MSX2, and the broken Famicom Disk System, shipping to the US is $2.50 for the first game, $1 for each additional. To Canada, shipping is $2.50 for the first game and $1.50 for each additional game. Elsewhere (to Europe or South America, for example), shipping is $8 for the first game and $3 for each additional game.

----

Oh, yeah, wait a sec...you wanted a sale, right? Here ya go. Everything on that list except systems is 50% off until 4 PM EDT Saturday! That isn't really very long...so have at it, folks. Q's, C's, offers, post 'em or message me.
    Last edited by mb7241; 10-12-2007 at 10:17 PM.
    World's greatest Internet game store: http://blastedmachines.com

Also on Facebook: http://facebook.com/BlastedMachinesTechShop

Wanted: Any and all Dragon Quest, Lufia/Estpolis, Tales of series, and NIS games, strategy guides, and miscellaneous items. Will pay $$$ or trade well for items I don't already have.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

To the top.

Wanted: Any and all Dragon Quest, Lufia/Estpolis, Tales of series, and NIS games, strategy guides, and miscellaneous items. Will pay $$$ or trade well for items I don't already have.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bump fast for 50% off greatness .

Strawberry (Level 2) mario2butts's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

PM Sent!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Alright, everyone has been responded to (all 15-20 of you from here and elsewhere )... Most of you have deals, some have a bit of alterations due to people asking earlier for the same items (I went by timestamps when determining who gets what, not so much the size of the deal as I normally do because of the ephemeral nature of this sale). Thanks to all of you that have responded. Sale's over, yes...but that doesn't mean I won't at least try to work a deal with you, so feel free to fire me a message as needed .

Strawberry (Level 2) Drag0nsfyre's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

PM sent!