Clearing out a last few bits and bobs. All items are inclusive of postage. Payment by Paypal, bank transfer, cheque, or postal order. All are inclusive of 1st class postage in the UK. For recorded delivery add £0.70

For postage to Europe or beyond, please enquire, but for individual items it will generally be +£1 to Europe, +£2 to Rest of World.

PAL Saturn

Duke Nukem (complete) - £3 (this includes the all-time classic multiplayer game "Death Tank Zwei" as an Easter egg. Most fun you will ever have with a Saturn and six friends!!)
Fighters Megamix (complete, but box has been stood on and is broken) - £2
Athlete Kings (complete, some wrinkling on rear plastic of cover) - £3
Myst (complete) - £3
Mortal Kombat Trilogy (complete) - £35. There is a tear on the the cover insert, going from the of the spine section at the rear, over the corner of the top screenshot, and then back onto the spine across the 'RIL' of "TRILOGY". Can provide photos later if needed. The tear could be fixed and probably made almost invisible with a bit of judicious use of sellotape on the rear of the insert - but I will leave that up to the buyer.

PAL Megadrive

Mr Nutz - £5
Lawnmower Man (Ozi version) - £2.50
Spiderman: The Animated Series (no manual) - £15
Selection of loose carts (Mega Games 1, Sonic, Shadow of the Beast, Ayrton Senna Super Monaco GP II, and a flaky Mega Key 2 cart that I've not been able to get to work) - £3 the lot

PAL Playstation

Kula World (German version, complete) - £25

Or, as bundles (and only if you get in a PM before anyone buys individual games):

ALL Saturn games: £37 inc. postage
ALL Megadrive games: £20 inc. postage
EVERYTHING LISTED: £80 inc. postage

PM me if you are interested in any of these items/bundles.