Thread: SOLD (Please lock): Resident Evil Code Veronica X for Gamecube

Great Puma (Level 12) bangtango's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default SOLD (Please lock): Resident Evil Code Veronica X for Gamecube

The game has been sold! Feel free to lock this thread, since I'll probably need a "fresh one" for the next couple of rounds TBA.

Selling Resident Evil: Code Veronica X for Gamecube. The game is complete, both discs are in very good condition as is the manual and case. This game was only played a few times. Looking for $19 shipped in the US.

I'll accept Paypal or money order, so if you need this game for your Gamecube (or Resident Evil) collection, then drop me a line!

SOLD............A few more things out of my never-ending trade/dump box. Looking for a mere $13 shipped in the US. The buyer will receive all of the items listed below.

-Doom for 32X: loose cart, good label
    -Jurassic Park for Game Gear: loose cart, good label
    -Fathom for Atari 2600: loose cart, label is peeling
    -Buck Rogers Planet of Zoom for Atari 2600: loose cart, label looks good aside from some tape on the bottom
    -Raiders of the Lost Ark for Atari 2600: loose cart, label is fair/decent
    -Third party controller for Atari 2600: works all right aside from the fact the bottom of the joystick is coming loose, probably an easy fix but I'll leave that up to the buyer
    -Sega Nomad Battery Pack: the battery is dead and does not hold a charge, it has been opened up to check it out but otherwise this hasn't really been tampered with, the pack is in decent shape on the outside so if you know how to change the stuff inside then you got yourself a nice little item
    -Velcro Gameboy Cart Holder: originally came inside of a GBC carrying case which I no longer own so this is orphaned, this is one of the trays from inside and holds about 5 GB/GBA (and probably GBA) carts, should be usable for setting on a table or a shelf or if you have a GB carrying case with velcro support inside
    -Pac Man Vs./Pac Man World 2 dual set for Gamecube: case and Pac Man World 2 game disc only with no manual, Pac Man Vs. disc is missing, the case is slightly watered damaged, disc has several scratches and is untested but I've seen games in worse condition that have played so my hunch is that it will play
    -Stephen King's Firestarter Region 2 PAL dvd: excellent shape in the original case, I just don't have a PAL dvd player
    -FIFA Soccer 2002 for Playstation 1: disc only in a jewel case, disc is well worn
    -Top Gear Dare Devil for Playstation 2: disc only in a jewel case tray (no door for the case), disc is well worn
    -ATV Offroad Fury for Playstation 2: disc only in a jewel case tray (with no door), disc is well worn, sharpie writing (initials) on top of the disc
    -Smackdown Just Bring It for Playstation 2: disc only in a jewel case tray (no door), disc in fair/decent shape and expected to play fine
    -NBA Street Vol. 2 for Playstation 2: disc only in a regular jewel case, minor scratches and fingerprints but again this one is expected to play fine
    -DVD Player Version 2.12 disc for Playstation 2: disc only in a jewel case tray (no door), disc is well worn
    -Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 for Sega Dreamcast: disc only in a jewel case tray (no door), disc is well worn
    -NFL 2K1 for Sega Dreamcast: complete and in original jewel case, a few smudges and scratches on the disc, it actually doesn't look too bad but for some reason this game sometimes stops or crashes as if the disc had a lot of scratches

First $13 (OBO) or a minor trade that I am agreeable with will snag this box. Price is negotiable since I assume some potential buyers may resell the "better" items so they will look for a good deal. Just don't offer me $5-6 shipped since I'd like to at least be in the black (if even just a little bit) after shipping, any Paypal fees and the very minor time/expense that comes with packing
    Last edited by bangtango; 11-05-2007 at 03:33 PM. Reason: New Price, Etc.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    SloshyCape0

I have these if you need them:

World series baseball '95 complete
    Hardball III complete
    Hardball '95 complete
    RBI '93 complete

LMK if you want to trade something, I think I have all the genny games on your list though, shoot me a PM anyway's as we haven't shot the shit for a while and maybe you have something else you may have picked up you'd be willing to trade...

Shawn

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Well, 5 items from my post last night are either traded or they are on hold for pending deals. So I've done a little editing and now have one of my trademark "misc. lots" to get rid of the rest of the stuff. This one is $12 and as always, there are a few half-decent items in there.

So the first $12 (OBO) gets the box, or if you have an item or two to trade, send me a list. Just get this stuff out of my cramped game room

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

PM Sent.

JY

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Bump. Topic change.

Anyone up for a swap? Read my original post, which is revised.
    Last edited by bangtango; 10-18-2007 at 11:24 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

PM sent .
    World's greatest Internet game store: http://blastedmachines.com

Also on Facebook: http://facebook.com/BlastedMachinesTechShop

Wanted: Any and all Dragon Quest, Lufia/Estpolis, Tales of series, and NIS games, strategy guides, and miscellaneous items. Will pay $$$ or trade well for items I don't already have.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Bump. The thread has been revised once again. Come pick this stuff clean, I need it gone badly Trades, $$$$$, whatever.........some good knick knacks here and other stuff for fixing up or padding resale lots. I don't care what you do with it once you have it!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

New item up for sale, a tidy little Sega bundle. I don't really need the money but I wanted to downsize for space reasons and concentrate on stuff I play a little more often. Nice way for someone here to pick up a decent Sega 32X/CD collection all at once, for a relatively low price ($55 shipped)

Insert Coin (Level 0) KeyserSoze61's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You've got PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Bump. The Sega bundle has been sold (and shipped).

I've revised my original post to reflect yet another Misc. lot that I have for sale. I promise this will be my last one for probably a couple weeks (I hope)!

After this item sells, I will update this thread at some point with a few Atari Jaguar titles (somewhere between 3-4 I believe) which I will post for sale as a lot sale. I've just got to work out what sort of stuff (i.e. titles, etc.) that I will include in that sale. Please wait until I make a post about it, though, I'm not reserving/holding that stuff until I actually have it up in the forums (no early birds, heh heh)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Bump. $1 price drop.

Or if you want to get this for a real steal, I need a complete copy of Madden 2004 for PS2. If you've got one in good shape (it is all of 99 cents at Gamestop), I'll swap you the box for it. No joke. I need the game and my closest Gamestop is 35 minutes away.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    namzep
    Steam
    namzep

PM sent on the lot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Bump. Everything else has been sold (whew). New item posted, so when that sells, I will regroup and then poke my head out again someday with another round of items

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Bump. $22 shipped for the game. Since I have nothing invested in the game beyond $2-3, this price is negotiable if you have a counter offer (as long as it isn't something like $10-11 shipped, I'm sure you "get" the idea).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Price drop, can't do a whole lot better on the price but I will try. I already own the game on another system and this one fell into my lap anyway (in a lopsided trade), so I really don't need it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Last chance on this game before I begrudgingly keep it in my collection. Don't like the price, make me a counter offer and I'll at least consider it but I think $19 is pretty fair.

Whether it sells or not, I'll have another new item (or items) listed shortly I have a few more things set to go up and that will probably be in an entirely new thread.

Got 4 new feedbacks over the past week or so (all of them good) so feel free to view those, too

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This is an awesome price... if I didn't already have the game. If this was RE2 we'd have a deal, as it's the only one I'm missing. Anyway hope you sell it- Free bump for you.