Thread: FS: Original PS1, CHEAP genesis & 32X lot, Montezuma, GeForce 7600GS, more w/pics!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default FS: Original PS1, CHEAP genesis & 32X lot, Montezuma, GeForce 7600GS, more w/pics!

Original PS1 console, two original gamepads, game enhancer, and complete GH Ridge Racer. The system has been modified with the spring mechanism for game enhancer backup usage, and Ridge Racer is mint, complete and scratch free. Comes with a/v and power wire as well. The system works great. I am only selling to clear out the bedroom...and this is just something that has been sitting in a box unused for awhile. $30 takes it all. PM!
    Last edited by zektor; 11-03-2007 at 10:06 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bump!

This price includes shipping (USA only) by the way...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Price lowered to $20 shipped for the PS1 lot...basically giving it away at this point...

Added:

Sega Megadrive Turbo Outrun CIB (works on any Genesis, never released in the USA): $10 shipped.
    Last edited by zektor; 11-15-2008 at 06:04 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

More items added, now with pics

Biostar GeForce 7600GS 512mb DDR2 SLi ready PCI Express video card:

I purchased this card for a new system I built a little over a month ago. I paid $199 if memory serves me correctly. I chose this model because of the high memory and the fact that it is a silent card (monster heat sync and cooling rods...looks awesome) and it is HDTV/VGA/DVI compatible. It is a real performer...just a kick ass card. Only selling because I never seem to play PC games or utilize the power of the card personally....I could have gone with a cheapie card and been fine for what I do. Comes with box and manual. Only reason I only show a pic of the box is because the card is currently in the PC I am typing on right now Asking $80 shipped or best offer.

Montezuma's Revenge SMS CIB:

Excellent condition (see photo): $20 shipped.

Genesis 2 lot:

I originally had this up on ebay, but it didn't sell. Here is what I wrote in the auction:

"You are bidding on a Sega Genesis II video game system with all hookups (missing expansion cover, not required to play), one six button sega genesis controller, one sega arcade stick, one sega x-band modem, and 17 games. Most games include manuals and boxes too. Games include: Ecco the Dolphin, NBA Jam, Madden 93, Madden 94, Madden 95, NFL 95, Sonic the Hedgehog, NBA Jam TE (32x), Star Wars Arcade (32x), F22, Lakers vs. Celtics, Virtua Racing (32x), Virtua Fighter (32x), Doom (32x), NBA Jam TE (genesis version), Sonic the Hedgehog 2, and Sonic Spinball."

I have it all boxed up and can't remember what Genesis titles had manuals, but many of them did. I know for SURE that the 32X games are complete and in excellent condition.... so it may be worth the whole lot just for those games. $40 shipped takes it all. See pic below.
    Last edited by zektor; 11-15-2008 at 06:04 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bump.

Everything is negotiable btw. Just shoot me an offer on anything you like...I'm a pretty easy going individual