What is the best choice for dumping SNES protos and 'Nintendo Power' carts with? I have a Game Doctor SF7 and every time I try to dump the proto sprite garbage appears and it's different each time. When I go to dump the NP carts, one dumps the 'MENU PROGRAM' again and again and the other goes to a black screen with sprite garbage time to time. The one that doesn't dump the menu goes straight to game when booted, the other goes to the menu first.
I've been trying to dump using the floppy disk. What software should I be using to dump? I cannot get TSF3 to dump anything or send anything. I can get uCON64 to send ROMs to the unit. Any ideas?

The games in question I want to dump are:

I've played these all side-by-side with their counterpart dumped ROM:
Onita Atsushi FMW (J) (Beta) has at least 1 different portrait in the intro where is shows the fighters than the ROM I played (Onita Atsushi FMW (J)) but I didn't play through it for all the differences.
Super Fire Pro Wrestling X Premium (J) (NP) has a different highlighted menu (maybe) and also offers to load a saved game where the ROM I played (Super Fire Pro Wrestling X Premium (J)) didn't.
Fire Emblem - Monshou no Nazo (J) (NP) seems to start the first battle somewhere completely different that the ROMs I tried (v1.0 and v1.1) and my cart, but then again it's really hard to read Japanese when I don't understand it.