Thread: Selling it all! SNES, NES, PS1, PS2, rare and cool stuff in here!

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Selling it all! SNES, NES, PS1, PS2, rare and cool stuff in here!

I need money for unspecified reasons. Being that I feel like shit because of those unspecified reasons, the idea of getting some money in my pocket seems like it'll cheer me up. So fuck it, I'm selling my stuff. Please buy some.

Mostly good SNES and PS1 era games, though some other cool stuff as well. Whatever doesn't sell here goes on ebay eventually.

http://northnowhere.com/sale to see it.

Really appreciate anything who buys anything. Email offers to endlesschris@gmail.com. Not really checking my PMs too often.
    Last edited by EndlessChris; 11-13-2007 at 12:39 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Some very nice stuff you have.

A free bump, and some encouraging words. Money does not equal happiness, but it does feel a hell of a lot better knowing the bills are paid.

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Just sent you an e-mail....funny, when I feel bad and whatever, I just buy more games. When I'm pissed off at my wife, I buy more games.....its an odd cycle.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Akira Kain604

Sent u a PM hopeing u will be kind to my wallet
    Flames Fan Trapped In Oil Country

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

PM sent.
    If I failed to leave feedback for you on a deal, please contact me.
    My Digital Press Feedback

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

be carefule dealing with this guy...i asked how much for hoshigami and his response was 45 shipped..to which i replied

'Sorry too rich for my blood. I can pick on one up on ebay right now for $30 shipped and the routinely go for under this..I do not expect to pay ebay prices from an online forum.

Chad'

and he replied

'Ok, well you eat dicks so... whatever'

which i think is more then just a little unjustified...
    ~TisLord~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

If you're planning on buying from him I would recommend using paypal. If there's any problem you will not recieve any response from him once he has your money.

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Gimmie back my money you thief!!!!

Hey endlesschris, apparently my emails and pm's are getting lost in the vast world wide web. Hopefully you're checking your for sale thread so we can work out how you want to handle my refund for the totally 'mint' ps1 games you sent me. I look forward to hearing back from you. Please pm me, send me an email, snail mail, reply to this thread, anything will work.

Great Puma (Level 12) Chainsaw_Charlie's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Everyone has bad days

May I step in AND say that he's not THAT bad. I bought stuff from him when i first came here in 04(earthbound suikoden 2 Dw 4) no complaints here
    My rotating want list http://www.digitpress.com/forum/showthread.php?t=101550

Your television doesn't care how angry you are with it. Turn it off and find something better to do with your time.-Beserker

Pretzel (Level 4) monkeychemist's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TisLord View Post
    be careful dealing with this guy...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark III View Post
    If you're planning on buying from him I would recommend using paypal. If there's any problem you will not recieve any response from him once he has your money.
    Quote Originally Posted by furor View Post
    Hey endlesschris, apparently my emails and pm's are getting lost in the vast world wide web.
    Wow, this guy sounds like TROUBLE...a pity too, there were quite a few things I liked from this thread.

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chainsaw_Charlie View Post
    May I step in AND say that he's not THAT bad. I bought stuff from him when i first came here in 04(earthbound suikoden 2 Dw 4) no complaints here
    People change in 3 years. Maybe he was a good seller back then, I don't know. What I do know is in his last for sale thread he listed everything as totally mint. I inquired about condition and he told me everything was mint. He charged 'ebay prices' and sold me junk that is so scratched up it won't even play. As the deal was going through he responded to pm's instantly. Once he got my money and sent me a box of shit he refuses respond to any of my pm's or emails. He knows he's conned me and is done with me. So please, let's not divert peoples attention to the endlesschris of years gone by. Potential buyers will be dealing with today's endlesschris. Did you even read how he treated TisLord? Endlesschris is scum.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

well shoot me for sticking up for a seller going through HARD times

Your television doesn't care how angry you are with it. Turn it off and find something better to do with your time.-Beserker

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Endlesschris, you're hearing a lot of negativity here. Just remember that I think you can go through hard times and still be a good seller and person. We've all gone through hard times. People just need to remember that your word and reputation are more valuable than the games you collect. Further, if you quote someone a price and the person doesn't like it (like the $14 Fear Effect he quoted me), don't tell them that they eat dicks.

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

well shoot me for sticking up for a seller going through HARD times
    Hard Times!?!? He charged me $100 for 2 games that are completely worthless due to their condition. He's taken Mark III for over $400. We're going through 'hard times' trying to get our money back. He's a liar, plain and simple. I don't believe for one second that he's going through hard times. It's a con man's best weapon to pry your wallet open.

Please stop sticking up for him because you had the honor of starting up his feedback thread and posting the first positive feedback for him. It was because of his good feedback I decided to make the purchase in the first place. If you've dealt with him recently you'd think otherwise too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hold up back up Furor

Feedback is a 2 way street and until recently(this yr) he was doing fine. I am not stupid i read the negative feedback well dammit no one's perfect not you not me not endlesschris he's made some stupid mistakes lately

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hold up back up Furor

Feedback is a 2 way street and until recently(this yr) he was doing fine. I am not stupid i read the negative feedback well dammit no one's perfect not you not me not endlesschris he's made some stupid mistakes lately
    I didn't mean to come off negative towards you in anyway Chainsaw_Charlie, as that was not my intent. Sorry if that's how it looks, and after re-reading what I wrote, that is how it looks, so I apologize. The only point I'm trying to get across is that endlesschris is currently a very dishonest person. I don't see why going through hard times gives him the green light to treat people like shit and rip them off. Which for some reason you keep thinking is ok because he's going through a hard time. What about the people that have been taken or treated like crap? His 'hard times' are affecting others too. Also, like I hinted to before, the Hard Times line is most likely a ruse anyways.

Nobody's perfect, but even if I hit hard times, the last thing I'd ever do is go onto DP and start ripping off my fellow gamers/collectors. That's just wrong. Enough said, I've been conned by a fellow DP'er and I know I'll never see my money. So for now, all I want to do is warn everyone else on DP as to what this guy is currently about, not what he used to be.

It sure would be nice if he even tried to reach out to me and make things right. But after 3 months it's obvious he has no intention of making things right. Maybe when his 'hard times' are over he'll see the light.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I get the fact that he ripped you and others off. Hell im STILL waiting for money and a game myself from a different deadbeat seller who has problems but she came out and acknowledges them hopefully EC will too. Many users have left good feedback for him. My last post on this matter is that I hope that a moderator or member should contact him immediatly because I dont like to see people get ripped off