Thread: Crazed Feedbackaholics

Apple (Level 5)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Crazed Feedbackaholics

Since I've been sick I've been taking an ebay break, no listings. We leave feedback roughly once a month all together because of the volume and it drives me crazy when buyers hound you for feedback. Chill out! Like this one, won a Care Bear and I sent and extra with it because it was a little late (within 2 weeks, lol)

First they asked me "why are you giving me a hard time" because I didn't leave their feedback yet. Then I get this email:
    FIRST OF ALL EBAY RULES ARE WHEN YOU FIHISH YOUR PART OF THE TRANSACTION LIKE GETTING PAID FROM THE BUYER YOU ARE TO SEND THE FEEDBACK.YOU TOOK THE TIME TO TELL ME THAT YOU DO IT ONCNE A MONTH IF THAT AND IN THAT TIME YOU COULD HAVE JUST AS WELL SENT US OUR FEEDBACK.AS FAR AS YOU BEING SICK UNLESS YOU HAVE HAD AN ORGAN TRANSPLANT TO STAY ALIVE LIKE I HAVE ONE YOU DONT KNOW HOW SICK YOU ARE UNTIL THAT HAPPENS.AS FAR AS YOUR FEEDBACK TO US DONT WASTES ANYMORE OF YOUR TIME BECAUSE I DONT NEED IT OR DONT WANT IT.NOW THAT ENDS THIS TRANSACTION IN MY BOOK

Right after I had replied to them previous to this, expaining that because I was sick I hadn't done any ebay work in the last few days and we leave feedback all at one time, generally 1-2 times a month. Then I left them their goshdarn feedback. They didn't bother checking before sending me the above piece of hate mail. "Wah I've had an organ transplant and I still leave feedback the very second I recieve something you evil evil lady!" *sigh*

Too Old for this Crap Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    QOF
    3DS Friend
    3308-4993-4867

Good God, what a twit. Put him/her on your banned bidder list.

Kristine
    "I am way too lesbian for that shit."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This is why I like buying stuff from powersellers who run dozens of auctions per week and have feedback well past the four-digit mark. They don't care if you take a month to leave them positive comments about a transaction.
    Kidfenris.com: Never Updated.

Crono (Level 14)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

They're probably lying about the transplant. You should have emailed them and asked for the item # of the organ to see if THEY left feedback.

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Re: Crazed Feedbackaholics

Quote Originally Posted by chocobokick
    FIRST OF ALL EBAY RULES ARE WHEN YOU FIHISH YOUR PART OF THE TRANSACTION LIKE GETTING PAID FROM THE BUYER YOU ARE TO SEND THE FEEDBACK.
    Ummm, as far as I remember ebay states that it's preferable to leave feedback, but in no way states that doing so is mandatory.. or else they'd be obliged to crack down on at least 50% of their userbase

Ironically, he actually breached ebay rules by harrassing you about feedback, which you could remind him of if you were looking to have a little fun with the situation

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    icbrkr

Default Re: Crazed Feedbackaholics

Quote Originally Posted by NvrMore
    Quote Originally Posted by chocobokick
    FIRST OF ALL EBAY RULES ARE WHEN YOU FIHISH YOUR PART OF THE TRANSACTION LIKE GETTING PAID FROM THE BUYER YOU ARE TO SEND THE FEEDBACK.
    Ummm, as far as I remember ebay states that it's preferable to leave feedback, but in no way states that doing so is mandatory.. or else they'd be obliged to crack down on at least 50% of their userbase

Ironically, he actually breached ebay rules by harrassing you about feedback, which you could remind him of if you were looking to have a little fun with the situation
    Actually, Ebay won't do anything about it > I got a negative feedback because I failed to leave a feedback for an auction. The guy was a complete asshole so I figured I'd ignore him and he'd go away. He waited until 89.99 days were up, left me a negative so I couldn't leave anything for him (look up sexpistoljohnny and you'll see that he does this often). Of course, if I had left any feedback, it would have been a negative. I brought this up to Ebay, and they basically told me "you shouldn't worry about your feedback so much".

Brian

Alex (Level 15)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    SoulBlazer07

Well, EBay is right -- in a perfect world where buyers did'nt care who the seller was.