Thread: WTTF Marvel Ultimate alliance gold 360,DDS 1 and SMT nocturne

Great Puma (Level 12) Chainsaw_Charlie's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default WTTF Marvel Ultimate alliance gold 360,DDS 1 and SMT nocturne

I want marvel Ultimate alliance gold edition

I have The Da Vinci code Ps2, Persona 2 Ps1, Dark cloud 2 guide, Zelda MM NP guide, Bof 1 guide Warrior of rome 1,2 and nes,snes,genesis games as trade bait
    Last edited by Chainsaw_Charlie; 12-07-2007 at 09:31 AM.
    My rotating want list http://www.digitpress.com/forum/showthread.php?t=101550

Your television doesn't care how angry you are with it. Turn it off and find something better to do with your time.-Beserker

Peach (Level 3) Princess-Isabela's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

except the controls and lack of widescreen mode, they're basically the same.

Chasing the chuckwagon. schnuth's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have one but I'm not looking to trade it for the Wii version. But I may trade it for something else. Do you have any other games to trade?

Aaron

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by schnuth View Post
    I have one but I'm not looking to trade it for the Wii version. But I may trade it for something else. Do you have any other games to trade?

Aaron
    I have an offer on that already

still want Marvel UA gold

Your television doesn't care how angry you are with it. Turn it off and find something better to do with your time.-Beserker

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    ElPrivon

Quote Originally Posted by Chainsaw_Charlie View Post
    I want the GC version seeing as there's no difference between the two that i am aware of

I also want the Ultimate alliance gold edition
    im pretty sure i read somwhere that there is a major difference, when miyamoto developed the game on the gamecube, link was created lefty as dictated by tradition, but problem was, when usin wii controls, most ppl, lefty's included use the nunchuk on their left hand and the wimote in their right, so the game was in effect flipped for the wii version

in other words, when in the gamecube version you would have to turn left to get to hyrule castle, in the wii version you would have to turn right, link is a righty in the wii version

also i havent tried this myself, but couldnt u just plug in a gamecube controller while playin the wii version of zelda and play like that? if u never manage to make the trade, im sure you could always go to any video game store and do a swap, possibly coming out with left over store credit, i cant see anyone, not even the satan of all game stores gamestop chargin u extra to trade in the wii version for the gamecube version, hope this helps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EX-Soldier View Post
    im pretty sure i read somwhere that there is a major difference, when miyamoto developed the game on the gamecube, link was created lefty as dictated by tradition, but problem was, when usin wii controls, most ppl, lefty's included use the nunchuk on their left hand and the wimote in their right, so the game was in effect flipped for the wii version

in other words, when in the gamecube version you would have to turn left to get to hyrule castle, in the wii version you would have to turn right, link is a righty in the wii version

also i havent tried this myself, but couldnt u just plug in a gamecube controller while playin the wii version of zelda and play like that? if u never manage to make the trade, im sure you could always go to any video game store and do a swap, possibly coming out with left over store credit, i cant see anyone, not even the satan of all game stores gamestop chargin u extra to trade in the wii version for the gamecube version, hope this helps
    Yes I could but I dont like their trade in prices ex $12 for a $50 game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

No longer need Zelda TP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Trade list added

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

someone have Marvel UA gold

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    bow to postulio
    PSN
    MofoicDisaster

just a quick note about marvel UA gold, thsi game seems to be legitametely rare. seems to go for 35+shipping on ebay.

they released thsi particular version of hte game as platinum hits, you could find it at gamestop new for 30$ (PH and non PH). a use copy i beleive goes for 26$. the manuals for all versions of this game are the same.

just some fyi. i think a gs near me has the PH version of hte game opened for 30$+tax.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yes I know and even though I did beat it I just want to play as the extra characters(not incuded in the original) heh

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yep its one of those games used or new it goes for $29.99.

Can get it from any of the retail online places easily, what I just did was get it from Buy.com and sign up for the google checkout ($10 off). So got the game for $19.99. I think it was free shipping too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

come on i'll take any offer I dont want to spend more money on ebay right now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

anyone?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

updated please help me out

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

come on help me please