Thread: Entire Collection For Sale (Rare NES Collection) + More

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Entire Collection For Sale (Rare NES Collection) + More

Hey Fellow long time Game buddies and Friends. Kinda sad to say but yep its time.

I have sit and pondered what to do with my entire collection for awhile now and i think the best thing for me to do is let others enjoy it and get more use out of it. Now i know everyones gonna say "Mark what are you thinking, well heres te story> lol.
    Im only 21 but over the past 5 years i managed to get every NES game except for 4 games now (BBB, PEKBP, myriad, and Cheetahmen II. And it just isnt fun like it used to be for me, everytime i ever find any games at flea markets and yard sales (which was the most fun about collecting (the hunt) i already have them and they just add up into my doubles pile, While that was cool for awhile, but it has gotten very repetitive for me, and in all the reasons for selling off, this is the main one.

I want it to be fun like it used to be really. My passion for collecting has not stopped, just kinda came too a hault, and i wanna sell it all and start fresh again, but not as hardcore. I have always been more of a gamer than a collector, and half my buddies are off into other things now and i dont have many buddies to rock NES with anymore as i used to in school. So i kinda wanna start fresh and buy games one by one play em beat em, make it worthwhile instead of adding to the insanely huge piles.

Anyways plus id like to use the cash and pay off a good chunk of my home, and start new. So basically the main reason would be for the thrill of the hunt again. So i really dont have any sad storys of financial issues or things that most collectors do when they sell off, just basically got burnt out on it, and would like to start over again, and have the joys of going to the flea and coming home with 30 NES games for 5 bucks and adding them ALL to the collection and marking em off the list. (ahhh the good ole days) lol

So yep ill still defintly be around, and always be doewn for a trade, but i just feel this is something i wana do and i think it will be a sort of a new beginning for me. Been so long since i tried to hunt down a Bonks adventure cart or a Bubble Bobble 2 Cart lol, should be fun. :-) Oh and as for the boxes i have never been into the boxes for some reason, was just never my thing, although i did hunt down about 300 of them for almost all the rare games, so they will ALL be available for the right price.

Now the Good News, i dont have any lists yet, but most of you guys know most of the stuff i have. I decided the ONLY stuff im keeping is my Stadium Events Cart that was a gift, and my CIB Hot Slots that was a gift as well. EVERYTHING else must go. We are talking

CIB Chubby Cherub,
    CIB Bubble Bobble 2 (MINT)
    CIb Little Samson
    CIB CALTRON 6 IN 1 WITH QUESTIONARRE (MINT)
    CIB Flitnstones 2 (MINT)
    Challenge of The Dragon in Box
    O 3 CIB, TMNT Tourny Fighters CIB
    Bonka Adventure CIB (MINT)
    CIB Contra Force
    Snow Brothers in Box
    Secret Scout BLACK CIB
    Donkey Kong Jr. Math CIB (Beautiful Mint Copy)
    Clu Clu Land CIB
    Urban Champion CIB
    Menace Beach CIB
    SQOON CIB!!!!!!!!!

I also have hundreds and hundreds of games for almost all other systems as well.

Plus all other 700+ NES Games i have. I have about 300 other CIB games. A very easy way to see most of what i have is to check out my website>>

www.parpunksgamecollection.zoomshare.com

I planned to take everything to ebay, but watned to let my fellow NAers and DPers have first crack, because since its beens so long since ive hunted for some of these games i have no idea how the market is on them. So if you decide to send any offers, please no lowballing, ive been in this for 5 years and i KNOW what most of these items can bring. So please be respectful when making offers, most of this stuff took FOREVER to find lol.

Everythings gonna be available even the signs and stuff. Also many other Systems i am selling as well. Again guys its been great and i cant wait to start over and be in the hunt for all the carts again. Thanks for the great site and the great oppertunity to meet all you great collectors. And turst me i will still be a very active member, maybe more active after i get some new goals :-) Thanks guys!
    -Mark

Also i have been getting offers from members at www.nintendoage.com and here are the highest offes on some of the Rares so far.

Only items that have been sold from my collectiion are Caltron 6 in 1, Flintstones 2, and Wacky Races and my Turbografx Collection. Plus a few odds and ends, mostly everything still up for grabs>>

NES Highest Offers so Far

CIB Chubby Cherub - $450.00
    CIB Bubble Bobble 2 (MINT) - $350
    CIB Little Samson - $275 (Great shape)
    CIB Bonks Adventure CIB (MINT) - $300
    CIB Donkey Kong Jr. Math (Beautiful Mintiest Copy ive ever seen 9 out of 10) - $225.00
    CIB Secret Scout Rare Black Cart: $205
    CIB CLu Clu Land $100 (Good shape 7 outta 10)
    CIB Sqoon $169 (Condition about a 7 outta 10)
    Challenge of the Dragon + Box: BLACK Cart $195
    Moon Ranger (cart only) $75.00
    Marios Time Machine MINT CIB $85.00
    Last edited by Parpunk; 11-29-2007 at 11:43 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lightbulb

bumps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    dylan021706

Any Xbox stuff?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yea i have a modded xbox system and a bunch of games, pm me for details if interested

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Xbox LIVE
    boatofcar

Hey man, I just wanted to give you a free bump and let you know that I think it's cool that you're so upfront with why you're selling. Buying just what you want to play and playing it till you beat it is way more fun IMO than just having a buch of games around, so many that you can never deicde what to play.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

thanks boatofcar for seeing my point and for the free bump. thanks buddy!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey, how much for the SNES Super Bomberman Party Pack, and is it complete? I can see a few Boxed N64 games but it's difficult to see what the titles are, I would love to know what games they are. Also, do you have anymore complete SNES games, other then the 5 I can see on your wall?

I have always admired your collection, I remember the first time I stumbled upon your website I was so impressed I had to get my wife to check it out. Even she was impressed and I think it even gave her the inspiration to start a Nintendo DS Collection.

***EDIT***

I just noticed that you listed all your games on your website.

Ok, so how much for:

Super Bomberman party Pack (SNES) CIB
    Super Mario World 2 (SNES) CIB
    Mario Kart (N64) Factory sealed.....Only if it's not players choice
    Last edited by darkhades; 12-02-2007 at 10:46 PM.

Insert Coin (Level 0) animesuperj's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

PM sent on some items. Also free bump.