Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please Lock Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Please Lock Thanks!

I Am Looking For A Copy Of Castlevania Resurrection For The Dreamcast.. Please Reply With Serious Inquiries. Willing To Pay Decent Amount.
    Last edited by zeldas_nexus; 12-06-2007 at 03:19 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    walrusmonger
    PSN
    walrusmonger

How much?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default castlevania

well first do u got a picture of it and i can work off that and do u take paypal? im very interested.

MODERATORS SORRY I DIDNT MEAN TO DOUBLE POST. IN SAME TOPIC
    Last edited by zeldas_nexus; 12-01-2007 at 01:30 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    walrusmonger
    PSN
    walrusmonger

dont think i can help you for the price range. sorry
    Last edited by walrusmonger; 12-02-2007 at 11:26 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Like, you have a beta disc?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I didn't know this existed, even in beta form.
    ALL HAIL THE 1 2 P
    Quote Originally Posted by THE 1 2 P
    Why? Once you've seen one partially-exposed butthole you've seen them all.

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

CV betas run 1K at least. This one, if not dumped, would hit many thousands.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bump..

so is there anyone that can help me? someone please help... and thanks for update Jason.
    Last edited by zeldas_nexus; 12-06-2007 at 03:12 PM. Reason: error

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    walrusmonger
    PSN
    walrusmonger

No I don't have one. I was just interested in seeing if this guy was going to try to rip off a potential seller or not. I asked him how much he would pay, never told him I had one. He offered me $150 to $300. I made a post on this page saying that it would be worth between 5 and 10 times that amount, but I opted to not be a dick about it (so I edited the post from 12/2).

Guess that doesn't help me with this post.

Then he sent me 2 more PMS begging to sell.

If I had a CV Ressurection beta, I would have ripped it for the community and kept the "original" in my CV collection. I am sorry that I led you on, but I dislike people that lowball others out of their stuff as much as I dislike scammers.

Good luck getting this, because if anyone would have it, DreamTR would have it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The funny thing is, some people do have beta discs of it but there is nothing available on the Internet, nothing (nice, the soundtrack all right). They're surely scared that dumping the thing would lower the value of their disc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wow... first off to correct the confusion, I am in no way a "rip off" or a "scammer" i have a solid ebay acct that i have bought over 350 items. i do not sell on ebay or other sites. i have sold a few things on this site. that was it. I own legit retail gaming stores therefor i have no need or desire to "rip" anyone off. i also wanna clear up i had no idea how much this game was worth or that it even exsited. i was looking for a friend that is a castlevania freak. if you or anyone would like to verify this, i will certially pass u his #. after jason clearifying the value of the CV game, i was shocked. I have bought a few proto-types from jason as well.

with all being said and done, i would refrain from you accusing me of being a scammer i do not appreciate that you insulted me with such disrecpect. You do not know me from a can of paint. I suggest that you do leave me alone in such of harrasment or i will seek legal remedy. are we clear on this?

To the others, i am sorry that yall gotta see such, i am shocked of someone would actually go this far to make himself look like an ass let alone wrongly accuss.

**ADDED INFO**

BEING THAT YOU PURPOSELY LEAD ME ON FOR YOUR OWN ENTERTAINMENT IS A DISCRACE TO THIS BOARD, YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE HERE FOR PLAYING GAME WITH THOU. IF I REALLY KNEW THE VALUE OF THE GAME I WOULDNT HAVE FOOLISHLY OFFERD THAT KINDA FIGURE. I HAVE GAMES WORTHY OF EXCESSIVE VALUE. I ALSO HOLD ONE OF THE NWC CARTS. I THINK ITS AWEFUL THAT YOU WOULD DEGRADE SOMEONE LIKE YOU DID FOR PURE ENTERTAINMENT. AS A MEMBER OF THIS BOARD, YOU OF ALL SHOULD KNOW HOW TO USE ADAPTION OF EDUCTATION TO TEACH THOSE RATHER MAKE AN ASS OF THEM. IF I TREATED MY EMPLOYEES WITH SUCH DISRESPECT I WOULD BE OUT OF BUSINESS.

AS FOR THE GAME, IM AMAZING.. AND IT TRUELY WAS FOR MY FRIEND, HE HAS EVERYTHING EVER MADE FOR cv EXCEPT THIS GAME. BUT NOW IM SURE THERE IS OTHER OPENING TO "PROTOTYPED" GAME OUT THERE HE DOESNT HAVE. I WAS JUST TRYING TO HELP HIM OUT. RATHER OF IGGNORANCE IS ALL I GOTTEN. TO THE OTHERS READING THIS TOPIC. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP WITH THE LEGEND OF THIS GAME AND I LEARN MUCH OF THIS. WOULD BE NICE TO SEE A SCREEN SHOT OF IT. THERE IS INFO ON THE WEB, MY FRIEND IS WHO FOUND IT AND ASK ME TO TRACK THIS GAME DOWN.

HOWEVER BEING OF THIS DECEPTION I HAVE WENT TO SITE DIRECTOR OF THIS. DO YOU EVEN REALIZE HOW THIS COULD HAVE KILLED MY REP HERE? I LIVE HONESTLY AND LOYAL I LIVE BY THOSE MEANS AS WELL.. IM SURE THE DIRECTOR WILL HAVE A WORD WITH YOU WITHIN. I FEEL NO SHAME FOR REPORTING OF SUCH EITHER.
    Last edited by zeldas_nexus; 12-05-2007 at 04:46 PM. Reason: more to add

Ryu Hayabusa (Level 16) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Oobgarm
    PSN
    Oobgarm
    Steam
    Oobgarm

Quote Originally Posted by zeldas_nexus View Post
    with all being said and done, i would refrain from you accusing me of being a scammer i do not appreciate that you insulted me with such disrecpect. You do not know me from a can of paint. I suggest that you do leave me alone in such of harrasment or i will seek legal remedy. are we clear on this?
    No one never claimed you were a scammer. Walrusmonger's statement below, emphasis mine:

Quote Originally Posted by walrusmonger View Post
    I am sorry that I led you on, but I dislike people that lowball others out of their stuff as much as I dislike scammers.
    Whether or not you are naïve when it comes to the value of a high-profile beta, we do not know. In the future, I'd suggest doing a bit more research on things before you make offers to avoid coming off as such.
    RIP bargora, you will be greatly missed.That is how we do things on Giedion Prime.

Key (Level 9)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LuxKiller65 View Post
    The funny thing is, some people do have beta discs of it but there is nothing available on the Internet, nothing (nice, the soundtrack all right). They're surely scared that dumping the thing would lower the value of their disc.
    And they are PERFECTLY right about that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    walrusmonger
    PSN
    walrusmonger

[QUOTE=zeldas_nexus;1284895]I suggest that you do leave me alone in such of harrasment or i will seek legal remedy. are we clear on this?QUOTE]

Wow, misunderstanding to the extreme. First of all, I didn't call you a scammer, I called you a lowballer. You told me you owned a bunch of game stores, yet you didn't know that CV:R was unreleased and worth much more than $150 to $300?

I know I was an asshole for leading you on, but I did this because:
    1- you are a "new" member, I like to see what people I should deal with on the site
    2- I was interested to see how much you would offer, for reason 1 and for my own personal wonderment
    3- there are a few users on these forums that lowball others, then resell for max profit. we all have stories, yours about your friend could be true or a lie. I'm not calling you out on it, but I was looking out for the community here to see if you should be included with those few or not. Since you claim to not know, I guess you're not in that group, but if somehow... by some freak chance of fate, I had the game and didnt know what I had, and sold it for $300, and nobody protected me, it would be a horrible injustice.

Now, I'd appreciate if you don't threaten to take legal action with me again, or I might threaten you with a threat of legal action Lighten up man, it's just a video game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    walrusmonger
    PSN
    walrusmonger

Post removed due to continued threats of legal action
    Last edited by walrusmonger; 12-05-2007 at 11:58 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adol View Post
    And they are PERFECTLY right about that.
    Then why not even a screenshot of a TV running the game, or a small video posted somewhere on the net? That wouldn't lower the value of their precious treasure of a penny... it would actually make it raise a lot.

There's nothing, nothing and nothing. That usually makes normal people wonder if somebody actually has a prototype out there, or if it's just a urban legend and Konami burned every piece of evidence about that game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Then why not even a screenshot of a TV running the game, or a small video posted somewhere on the net? That wouldn't lower the value of their precious treasure of a penny... it would actually make it raise a lot.

There's nothing, nothing and nothing. That usually makes normal people wonder if somebody actually has a prototype out there, or if it's just a urban legend and Konami burned every piece of evidence about that game.
    Good point. The only screen shots I've ever seen of this game were from magazines early in it's pre production. Theres a female protagonist who wears silver armor with a skirt. I'd love to see this game running in real time as opposed to a bunch of static screen shots posted on a printed page.
    ALL HAIL THE 1 2 P
    Quote Originally Posted by THE 1 2 P
    Why? Once you've seen one partially-exposed butthole you've seen them all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

In the end, in my opinion, nothing's up simply because those rich bourgeois who have a prototype disc (if those people exist) don't give a damn about the huge community of fans out there. They're so scared of coyotes that they've become bigger coyotes themselves. I've met a few before.

I used to think that way when I used to find objects that were nowhere to be found on the Internet. But I soon got bored of being a selfish rat and decided to share everything I could witht the other fans and collectors.

Just a theory, don't feel offended if you have a Castlevania Resurrection prototype disc!

Key (Level 9)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I agree with this..i made video/pics of the Force Striker/Burning Fists Mega CD Sega fighting game i had,and people were very insterested
    That's how i sold it to J2 Games/Good Deal Games,and they produced it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

In the end, in my opinion, nothing's up simply because those rich bourgeois
    Sorry, got a big chuckle out of bourgeois game collectors - I picture Marie Antionette, "Let them play Castlevania!"

Oh, and for that other dude, chill with the threats of "legal action". Do you really think courts have time for "I think he may have insinuated that I'm not on the up-and-up" as a potential lawsuit? Geez, it's a specialty forum, not Judge Judy.
    Last edited by smork; 12-06-2007 at 09:35 AM.