Thread: FS: Grandtec Eyezup PRO $75.00 SHIPPED!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default FS: Grandtec Eyezup PRO $75.00 SHIPPED!

Hi again folks What I have here is a device called a Grand Eyesup Pro that was going to be used for a Nintendo DS display in Wal-Marts, Targets, ect. but was never used. It is brand spanking new; I opened the box to show the contents. I don't know a whole lot about these things. I checked Ebay to see if there were any on there but no luck. The list price is $199.99. This is the introduction in the user's manual:

'Grand Eyesup Pro is a palm-sized digital media player that plays MPEG I/II/IV movies and MP3 audio and digital pictures without a computer. By connecting to Video, S-Video, YCbCr, YPbPr, VGA and Audio out, you can play slides, movies, MP3's on TV, projector or Plasma Display Panel (PDP). What's more, via USB2.0/1.1 bus interface, you can download and upload your favorite JPEG, MJPEG, MPEG I/II/IV, and MP3's from the Internet or digital camera to Grand Eyezup Pro's memory card. With the portable Grand Eyezup Pro, you can easily display the shows on TV, Monitor or big screen for Business, Education, Seminars, Presentations and Home Entertainment.'

I have 3 of these brand new. I thought some you here on DP might be interested. Maybe for yourself or for a Christmas gift. Here is a link I found from Google with information on it:

http://www.grandtec.com/eyezuppro.htm

Contents included are: Grand Eyezup Pro, Infrared remote control, 1GB Kingston Compact Flash, USB cable, Audio Cable, S-Video, Power Adaptor, and User Manual.

$99.00! That's $100 off the retail price. Here are some pics of it but my camera is not the best. If you would like more pics, I can take more. Thanks.
    Last edited by j1e; 12-16-2007 at 05:15 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I got 3 of them. $99.00!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Once more bump before Ebay...