This sale is on hold until I can get everything sorted out. Please do not request anything until I remove this message, and post an updated list. - you may however, continue to offer on the items specified in post #5

It's time for me to step into reality and clean out my trade room and thin out my collection.

The rules and caveats - if you buy anything here, I'll have assumed that you read these

1) Do not send me a private message or email with your want lists. It will get too confusing trying to figure out who requested what first. All PMs and emails with requests will have to be ignored

2) In regards to fairness for other members, please don't edit your posts for any reason. This is a first come first serve sale, and this way I can be sure no one sneaks an item in unfairly to "steal" it from someone else. That being said, all edited posts will have to be ignored. Just make a new post if you want to add something.

3) There is a TON of stuff here, and I did my best to list everything, but some of it has already been sold. The list is about 99% accurate, just be aware that there probably will be discrepancies here and there.

4) There is a TON of stuff here, please be patient while I sort out requests. I will edit this first post with updates as necessary to keep you in the loop.

5) There is a TON of stuff here. I tried my best to be as accurate as possible, but there may be typos. I appreciate your patience ^_^

5) To make it easier on me, I would appreciate it if you copied and pasted the entire line of what you wanted, and specified the quantity you wanted.

6) Please don't make a request if you seriously don't intend to buy. The prices are listed, so it should be much of a shock, and it will just get confusing if people keep backing out. That being said, if you've backed out of a sale from me before without communication, don't bother placing a request.

7) Shipping is not included. Smaller orders will be shipped via Priority mail. It is the only way I could get enough boxes together (USPS gives Priority mail boxes away for free). I'll use the most effective form for you, whether it be a normal box, or a flat rate box. Before you ask, my Post Office does not count games as software, and I can't get these through via Media Mail.

8) I'll ship internationally to members with good feedback, but remember that it adds up.

9) If you have bad feedback, please do not bother to request anything. If you are a brand new user with no feedback, please provide some credentials.

10) It would help me streamline the process if you could include your zip code with your original post.

11) $20 minimum order, at least, until the bulk of this gets cleared out. I'll let you know when I lift the restriction.

ITEM CAVEATS

1) Most of these items are used. Please do not expect them to be in gem mint condition. I've done my best to catalog the condition of every item, but I have missed an item or two. Additionally, most of these items are cheaper than the DP Price Guide listing already. Those with extensive wear have been discounted even further

2) For Saturn/Sega CD/PSX longbox games: we all know these cases are extremely fragile. Many are broken or cracked, and if they aren't they'll probably become so after they are shipped

3) For Intellevision games: Complete indicates box, cartridge, and instructions. Overlays are not considered. Most games have their overlays, but they could be worn, or they just fall out of the box and get lost, so I don't want to promise them.

Again please bear with me. This is quite a large undertaking, and I am attempting to do everything in the most equitable and organized manner possible.

Now, I'm not getting out of collecting at all, I'm just slimming down quite a bit. Money is preferred, but there are a few things that I am willing to trade for:

These are wants only!
Popful Mail (SCD) manual only
Exile (TG16) true complete
Exile: Wicked Phenomenon (TG16) true complete
Cadash (TG16) true complete
Project Justice (DC) case and manual only
Quirky/Fun PCE, Saturn, and SFC imports that I don't need to know a lot of Japanese for (puzzle and action games are a good start)
Twinkle Star Sprites import(Saturn - first preference, or for Dreamcast)
Complete Sufami Turbo games that I do not have
Hard to find Gamecube games that I do not have
Gamecube Interactive Kiosk demos that I do not have
promotion video game plushies that I do not have

Dreamcast games to fill in the last few holes of my collection. These must be complete and in excellent or better condition:
Bleemcast: Metal Gear Solid
Bleemcast: Tekken 3
Dragon Riders: Chronicles of Pern
Dynamite Cop
Elemental Gimmick Gear
ESPN International Track and Field
Heavy Metal: Geomatrix
Jeremy McGrath Super Cross 2000
MagForce Racing
Mortal Kombat Gold (normal and "Hot! New!" release)
NBA Hoopz
Q*Bert
Ready 2 Rumble Boxing Round 2
Roadsters
Silent Scope
Spawn: In the Demon's Hand
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Stupid Invaders
Surf Rocket Racers
Urban Chaos
Virtua Fighter 3tb
Any single game demos that I do not have